剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
现在我有能力让所有人回到火种源
Now I have the power to return everyone to the Allspark!
从你开始
Beginning with you!
今天我们要从红蜘蛛那里夺回火种源
Today we take back the Allspark from Starscream.
记住 我们不仅仅为自己而战
Remember, we fight not just for ourselves,
而是为了赛博坦
but for all of Cybertron.
汽车人 出击
Autobots, roll out!
那边
That way!
霸天虎
Decepticons!
擎天柱
Optimus Prime.
总是领先一步
Always one step ahead.
这样我更容易在后面开枪
Makes it easier to shoot you in the back.
我现在面对你了 威震天
I am facing you now, Megatron.
你真是个傻瓜 擎天柱
You're a fool, Prime.
火种源是我的
The Allspark is mine!
你无法阻止我们 交战
You will not stop us. Engage!
太棒了
Splendid.
我本想一个个收集你们的火种
I was going to come collect your sparks individually.
但你们省了我很多麻烦
But you've saved me the trouble!
你们一定很想回到火种源
You must be eager to return to the Allspark!
怎么回事
What's going on?
火种源在他体内
The Allspark -- it's inside of him!
够了
Enough!
我 不能 动
I...can't...move..!
在无数无意义的冲突之后
After countless millennia of pointless conflict,
你们将获得解放
you will now be liberated!
开心点
Be happy!
你知道什么会让我快乐吗
You know what would make me happy?
踩着你的大脑模块
Stomping on your -- brain module!
不
No!
你拥有火种源的全部力量
You have all the power of the Allspark.
你就这么使用吗
And this is what you do with it?!
幼稚
Childish!
威震天
Oh, Megatron.
如果没有"威猛"的威震天大人 我会在哪里呢
Where would I be without the "Mighty" Lord Megatron?!
我真的应该感谢你的痛苦
I really should thank you for all the pain,
羞辱
the humiliation,
无尽的
the unrelenting crue--
-不客气 u202d-不
- You're welcome. u202d- No!
你现在应该乞求我的原谅
This is the part where you beg for my forgiveness!
为什么 你是红蜘蛛
Why should I? You are Starscream.
你会失败的
You will fail.
你一直都是这样 以后也只会失败
You always have and you always will.
我看起来像个失败者吗
Do I look like a failure?!
你们都跪下
All of you, kneel before me!
现在
Now!
只要我接近火种源
You have no power...over me...
你就控制不了我
...so long as the Allspark is near!
我就是火种源
I am the allspark!
这是我时代的开始
And this is the beginning of my era!
但是你们看不到了
But you won't be here to see it!
元始天尊 帮帮我
Primus, help me...!
什么
What?!
领袖模块
The Matrix of Leadership!
变形金刚
第二季 第十二集
擎天柱
Optimus!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
擎天柱 你牺牲了自己
Optimus! You sacrificed yourself.
现在 我得到了火种源
And now, I have the Allspark.
夫复何求啊
Who could ask for anything more?
除了你的火种
Except for your spark.
霸天虎 攻击
Decepticons! Attack!
震荡波 做点什么
Shockwave, do something!
后退 野兽 后退
Back, beasts! Back!
我来吧
I've got this.
大黄蜂 钢锁 守卫擎天柱
Bee, Grim, guard Optimus.
黄豹 跟我来
Cheetor, with me!
消灭他们
Eliminate them.
钢锁阻止你们
Grimlock stop you!
这个地方快崩溃了
Uh, this place is falling apart!
我拿到了
I've got it!
我们拿到火种源了 汽车人 撤退
We have the Allspark. Autobots, roll out!
不
No!
我们得把擎天柱弄出去
We have to get Optimus out of here!
我盯上你了
I've got you now!
让我来干重活吧
Allow me to do the heavy lifting.
大黄蜂呢
Where's Bee?
-你在干什么 -擎天柱肯定希望他接受审判
- What are you doing? - Optimus would want him to face justice.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表