剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
我觉得宇宙特别有意思
I find space to be fascinating!
但有时我还是想念地球上的小山洞
But sometimes I do miss my cavern on Earth.
毕竟那是你几千周期以来的家
Well yeah, it was your home for thousands of cycles.
黄豹 别担心 赛博坦有很多很棒的山洞
But don't worry, Cheetor. Cybertron has awesome caverns!
真的吗 我一直梦想着见见赛博坦
Does it? I've always dreamed of seeing Cybertron!
你会很喜欢的
Oh, you're gonna love it!
等你见到二元城核心的
Wait 'till you see the Singing Lights
吟唱灯就明白了
at the Core of Binary City! And --
而且你可以在锂平台赛跑不停歇
you can race forever at Lithium Flats!
风刃第一次到赛博坦的时候
When Windblade first came to Cybertron,
她最喜欢的地方就是螺旋山的山顶
her favorite place was the top of Mount Helix.
对吧 风刃
Right, Windblade?
风刃
Windblade?
风刃 你还好吗
Windblade, you okay?
你为什么拿着火种源
Why do you have the Allspark?
风刃
Windblade!
变形金刚
第二季 第十六集
我曾有无限力量
I had infinite power!
我的敌人都臣服于我
My enemies on their knees!
如今都化为乌有
And now it's all gone.
那让你作何感想
And how does that make you feel?
你觉得那让我作何感想
How do you think that makes me feel?!
我曾经是星系里最强大的存在
I was the most powerful being in the galaxy!
但之后
And then --
很抱歉 时间到了
I'm sorry, our time is up.
我们下次谈话再聊你的想法
Hold that thought for our next session!
你这无礼的小
Why you insolent little --
这完全不像风刃
This is most unlike Windblade.
我们得赶紧找到她 收回火种源
It is imperative that we find her and recover the Allspark.
那你一定会想听到这消息
Well then, you're gonna love this!
我已经找到她了
I've found her!
根据风刃的飞行轨迹分♥析♥
Analysis of Windblade's flight path indicates
她应该在这颗星球上
she's here on this planet.
热破 大黄蜂 黄豹 跟我来
Hot Rod, Bumblebee, Cheetor! Come with me.
这地方发生了什么
What happened to this place?
看来这里很久没人居住过了
It would appear no one has lived in this place for eons.
风刃为什么会来这里
Why would Windblade come here?
-火种源在下面 -汽车人 出发
- The Allspark is down there! - Autobots, roll out!
我从来没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like this.
分散开 搜索这片区域
Spread out and search the area.
她不在这里
She's not over here.
我看见她了
I see her!
风刃
Windblade,
我们是来带你回方舟的
we are here to take you back to the Ark.
你用两只手挖得更快
You can dig faster with two hands --
风刃 等等
Windblade! Wait!
她在干什么
What is she doing?
-她怎么了 -我们必须帮她
- What's wrong with her? - We must help her.
我感知到这里有一种古老的能量
I sense there is an ancient power here
控制了风刃
that has taken over Windblade.
它想要火种源
It wants the Allspark!
我们不能让她进去
We can't let her go in there!
风刃 快清醒过来
Windblade! Snap out of it!
找掩体
Take cover!
大黄蜂 热破 开门
Bumblebee, Hot Rod, open that door!
我判断你在情感上
I've determined you have an emotional need
需要有人信任你 因此
for someone to trust you. Thus,
我会信任你
I will trust you.
这又是要干嘛
What's this all about?
-我在信任你 -什么
- I am trusting you. - u202dWhat?
我多给了你15%的监狱空间
I have given you 15% more cell space.
-好好利用它 -那完全
- Put it to good use! - That's completely -- Ah!
谢谢你
Oh... why thank you!
宽敞多了
It's so much more!
我确实感觉更好了
I do feel better about myself.
你想象一下要是再给我4%
Imagine how much better I would feel
我的状态会有多好
with another 4%!
点滴小事就能培养信任
Trust is built in increments.
天啊
Oh my!
这地方是谁建的
Who built this place?
所幸他们没用蓝色
Glad they went with something other than blue.
也不知道他们是谁
Whoever "they" are.
风刃就在拐角那边了
Windblade is just around the corner.
小心地靠近她
Approach her with caution.
什
Wha--?
黄豹 等等
Cheetor, wait!
大黄蜂 我们也有麻烦了
Bee! We've got our own problems!
-风刃 不要 -那不是风刃
- Windblade, no! - u202dIt's not Windblade!
不管你是什么 放过我们的朋友
Whatever you are, spare our friend.
归还火种源
And return the Allspark.
那是我们的一切
It is everything to us.
退后
Stay...back..!
不要
Nooooo!!
你干了什么
What have you done?
巨无霸
A Titan!
这是克罗顿
This is Croaton.
他会通过我跟你们沟通
He will speak to you through me.
带着火种源的旅行者
Travelers of the Allspark.
我在这颗星球沉睡了一千年
I have laid on this planet for millennia,
我的火种几乎要熄灭了
my spark almost extinguished.
我和族人一起殖民到这颗星球
I landed here to colonize this planet along with my citizens.
但我们遭受了非常强大的攻击
But we were attacked by an immensely powerful force.
我的族人们都被带走了
My citizens were taken from me.
而我受到巨大损伤 无法行动
I was left gravely damaged and immobilized.
我感知到火种源靠近 大声呼唤
I sensed the Allspark passing near and called out,
请求城市播放器帮忙
asking the City Speaker for help.
多亏了她 火种源修复了我
Thanks to her the Allspark has restored me.
现在我必须去找到我的族人
And now I must go and find my citizens.
请别害怕 我的新朋友
Fear not, my new friends.
城市播放器 我很感谢你
City Speaker, I thank you.
不用谢 祝你好运 克罗顿
You're welcome. Good luck, Croaton.
我们该走了
It's time for us to go.
我看见你了 你必须返回监狱
I see you! You must return to your cell!
这事关信任
This is about trust!
傻子才信任
Trust is for fools!
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表