剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
这个世界有地桥网络
Over this world there's a network of Groundbridges!
一定是火种源创建的
The Allspark must've made them...
来在星球间穿越
...in order to traverse the planet.
就像赛博坦上的火种源一样
Just as the Allspark did on Cybertron.
我们几乎把地桥都在地图上标出来了
We almost have the Groundbridges all mapped out...
然后我们就能找到火种源的位置了
And then we will finally have the location of the Allspark.
我在月球
I'm on the Moon!
那里
There it is!
火种源
The Allspark!
变形金刚
第二季 第五集
勘察整个地桥网络之后
After surveying the entire Groundbridge network,
千斤顶找到了火种源的位置
Wheeljack has found the location of the Allspark.
干得漂亮 千斤顶
Well done, Wheeljack!
找了这么久
After all this time,
终于要得到火种源了
the Allspark is within my grasp!
我很快就能重建赛博坦了
Soon Cybertron will be remade in my vision!
希望我们离拯救赛博坦又更近了一步
May we be one step closer to saving Cybertron.
我们还在这里 好奇怪啊
We're still here? This is weird.
我们还在这里
We're still here?
有人要受到惩罚了
Someone will be punished.
大黄蜂 风刃 千斤顶 报到
Bumblebee? Windblade? Wheeljack, report.
有人把地桥从另一边关闭了
Something shut the Groundbridge down
打不开了
from the other side! It won't open!
火种源
The Allspark!
擎天柱
Optimus Prime!
火种源是我的
The Allspark is mine!
-不可能 -让开 擎天柱
- That cannot be. - Out of my way, Prime!
不 我必须修好我弄坏的东西
No. I must fix what I have broken.
那接下来就轮到你了
You will be broken!
你们好 我是黄豹
Greetings! I am Cheetor!
火种源守护者
Guardian of the Allspark!
-我是 -你是擎天柱
- I am... - You are Optimus Prime.
汽车人领袖
Leader of Autobots.
你是威震天 霸天虎的领袖
And you are Megatron. Leader of the Decepticons.
你们得告诉我 为什么要寻找火种源
You must tell me: Why do you seek the Allspark?
因为我的失策 赛博坦毁灭了
Cybertron is deadbecause of my actions.
我必须把火种源带回去
I must return the Allspark,
复活赛博坦
and bring the planet back to life.
他说谎 擎天柱想要火种源
He lies! Prime wants the Allspark
是为了消灭霸天虎
so he can destroy the Decepticons
创造一个只服从他的汽车人种族
and create an Autobot race that will obey him only!
我被选为火种源守护者
My spark was chosen to the be the guardian of the Allspark.
我有责任让你们俩
It is my duty to grant you both
证明你们的价值
a chance to prove your worth in...
试炼
The Trials!
你必须搜索所有地桥的位置
You must search each of the Groundbridge locations
找到威震天
and find Megatron.
地桥有成千上万座 我不可能找得到
There are thousands of Groundbridges. I can't possibly!
我不是要你一个人找
I am not asking you to do it alone.
叫上你的搜索者
Utilise your Seekers.
我的探索者
My Seekers...
是啊
Yes, of course!
滑流呼叫搜索者 报到
Slipstream to Seekers, report.
新星风暴 惊天雷 快回复
Nova Storm, Thundercracker-- answer me!
他们在哪呢
Where are they?!
擎天柱 你站在这里
Optimus Prime, you stand here.
你站在那里 威震天
And you stand there, Megatron.
很好
Good!
试炼开始吧
Now let The Trials begin!
很好
Excellent!
第一个问题是问你的 威震天
And so my first question is for you, Megatron!
什么
What?!
在你遇见擎天柱之前
Before you met Optimus Prime,
他是个档案员
he was a file clerk.
他负责什么文件
What files was he in charge of?
什么 文件
What?! Files??
管它呢
Who cares?!
太可惜了 威震天
Too bad, Megatron!
擎天柱 在你遇到威震天之前
Optimus Prime, before you met Megatron,
他是个著名的格斗家
He was a celebrated gladiator.
在他最著名的胜利中
In his most famous victory--
他打败了谁
who did he defeat?
我不确定
I - I am not certain.
你问这个干什么
Why are you asking?
大力神
Devastator Maximus!
你怎么会不知道呢
How can you not know this?!
我击碎了他的大脑模块
I crushed his brain module!
抱歉 到目前为止你们俩在试炼中表现得都不好
Sorry! So far neither of you are doing very well in The Trials.
下一个问题 威震天
Next question: Megatron,
你从擎天柱的领袖精神中学到了什么
What have you learned about leadership from Optimus Prime?
够了 别说废话了
Enough! This nonsense stops now!
好吧 那来个战斗试炼吧
Okay! How about... a trial by combat?
终于啊
At last.
-那好吧 -等等
- So be it. - Wait!
如果要让我把火种源交给你们
If I am to trust you with the Allspark,
你们必须让我看到 你们可以善加使用强大的力量
you must show me that you can wield great power.
那你准备
And how do you propose--
不 不在那里
No, not there.
好奇怪
This is... strange.
等等 会到你的
Hold on! You'll get yours!
请看 你们的新盔甲
Behold! Your new armor!
但这是
But this is...
我们怎么
How can we...
这样
Like this.
亮出你的火种 索求你的盔甲
Reach out with your spark and claim your armor!
我感受到了火种源的力量
I feel the power of the Allspark!
毁灭你的力量
The power that shall destroy you!
探索者 你们不能就这样消失
Come on, Seekers. You can't just disappear!
你们在哪啊
Where are you?!
干得漂亮 擎天柱
Good show, Optimus!
太愉快了
Delightful!
威震天反击了
And Megatron hits back!
投降吧 威震天
Surrender, Megatron.
不可能
I think not.
你们为什么要移除追踪器
Why would you remove your trackers?
我仍然可以追踪你们的能量晶体轨迹
I can still track your Energon trails.
漂亮 看来试炼很快就要结束了
Impressive! Looks like The Trials will soon be over!
终于啊
Finally!
我将拥有火种源的力量了
I will possess the power of the Allspark.
然后摆脱你
And be rid of you!
你错了 这对我们俩来说都是终结
You are wrong. This will be the end for both of us.
你们好啊
Hello.
不
No!
火种源
The Allspark!!!
威震天
Megatron,
我早该料到你会这么做
I should have expected this from you.
是的 你应该料到的
Yes, uh...you should have!
这就是我一直以来的计划
This was my plan all along!
现在我要走了
And now-- I must go!
导弹发射井 意料之中
The missile silo! That figures.
惊天雷
Thundercracker!
滑流指挥官 你来了
Commander Slipstream! You're here.
你不应该在这里的 我是说
You're not supposed to be here. I mean, uh...
-你在这里干什么 -其他人呢
- What are you doing here? - Where are the others?!
硫酸雨 新星风暴 冲锋
Acid Storm, Nova Storm, Thrust--
你消失了 你偷了魔力神球
You disappear. You steal Vector Sigma.
你背叛了我的命令
You betray my command.
我应该报废你们的
I should deactivate you for this.
你们认为你们在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
他们在遵从我的命令
Exactly what I ordered them to!
红蜘蛛
Starscream!!
擎天柱 你找到火种源了吗
Optimus! Did you find the Allspark?
是的 但它被霸天虎抢走了
Yes, but it has been lost to the Decepticons.
但是我找到了一个新盟友
However, I have found a new ally.
看 就是他
Look! That's him!
这就是月豹
That's the Moon Cheetah!
你们好 我是黄豹
Greetings! I am Cheetor!
火种源守护者 未来的朋友
Guardian of the Allspark and future friend to you all!
我喜欢他
I like this one!
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表