由衷地很高兴见到你。
And heartily pleased to meet you.
看,我...我一直想知道...
Look, I... I have always wondered...
派特裡奇先生,我有幸对...
Mr Partridge, do I have the honour to address...
..我父亲?我不是那个罪人!
..my father? I am not that sinner!
手放在心上,我从来没有对我的妻子不忠!
Hand on heart, I was never unfaithful to my wife!
不管你的亲生父亲是谁,
Whoever your real father was,
他从来没有对你表现出任何兴趣,是吗?
he's never shown any interest in you, has he?
从不。那就别管他吧,小伙子,
Never. Then leave him be, lad,
让我们在开阔的道路上喝酒。
and let's drink to an open road.
新的一天。
And a new day.
非常感人。
Very touching.
现在,在菲茨派翠克先生缺席的情况下,
Now, in the absence of Mr Fitzpatrick,
你们两位好先生哪一位
which of you two fine gentlemen
会为今晚的娱乐活动买♥♥单吗?
will be paying the bill for this evening's entertainment?
我,先生。
I, sir.
我很高兴付钱。
It will be my pleasure to pay.
钱。
The money.
我父亲的钱,是...不见了。
My father's money, it's... it's gone.
派特裡奇,我失去了他的告别礼物。
Partridge, I've lost his farewell gift.
在我身上。不,我不能让你那样做
On me. No, I can't let you do that
当我永远无法偿还你的时候。
when I can never pay you back.
那我就自己付钱吧。
I'll just pay for my own, then.
你,出来!
You, out!
荣誉,你在哪裡?
Honour, where are you?
是谁?
Who's there?
哦,黑乔治,不要爬到人身上。
Oh, Black George, don't creep up on people.
请原谅,小姐。汤姆要去伦敦。
I beg your pardon, miss. Tom's heading for London.
哦,我明白。谢谢。
Oh, I see. Thank you.
我们也是如此,因为它发生了。我不需要所有这些!
So are we, as it happens. I don't need all those!
它们不是你的。
They're not yours.
这些衣服是我世俗的财富。
These dresses is all my worldly wealth.
谢谢你,黑乔治。
Thank you, Black George.
思念。
Miss.
威廉:你会让这个男人做你的婚夫吗?
WILLIAM: Wilt thou have this man to be thy wedded husband?
你是否服从他,服侍他?
Wilt thou obey him, and serve him?
爱他,尊重他,留住他...
Love, honour, and keep him...
..在疾病和健康方面。
..in sickness and in health.
而且,放弃所有其他人...
And, forsaking all others...
..只留你给他...
..keep thee only unto him...
索菲亚?
Sophia?
..只要你们俩能活下去?
..so long as ye both shall live?
苏菲!
Sophie!
苏菲,你魔鬼在哪裡?
Sophie, where the devil are you?
汤姆?
Tom?
告诉我,我的男人,这是你的机构吗?
Tell me, my man, is this your establishment?
如果是我的就更好了。
It'd be nicer if it was mine.
我会在装饰上付出更多的努力。
I'd make a bit more effort with the decorations.
房♥东,汤姆钟斯先生通过这条路了吗?
Landlord, has a Mr Tom Jones passed this way?
我猜是西方小姐吧?
Miss Western, I presume?
发生的事情很明显。他吹嘘你。在酒吧里。
It's ruddy obvious what happened. He boasted about you. In a pub.
我敢肯定他不是故意的。
I'm sure he didn't mean to.
他吓坏了,没有付钱。他没有钱。
He scarpered without paying. He has no money.
看,你把自己扔在一个吵架的溷蛋身上,
Look, you're throwing yourself away on a quarrelsome bastard,
谁会利用地毯上的一个洞!
who would take advantage of a hole in the carpet!
你不像我一样瞭解他。
You don't know him as I do.
他很善良。他很好。他会説明任何人。
He's kind. He's good. He'd help anyone.
女人:啊,不!男子:来吧。
WOMAN: Ah, no! MAN: Come on.
对,就是这样!
Right, that's it!
别管那位女士。足够!
Leave the lady alone. Enough!
她尖叫
SHE SCREAMS
哦,天哪。
Oh, my.
我以为我杀了你,花哨的孩子。
I thought I'd killed you, fancy boy.
运气 不好。
Bad luck.
你受伤了吗?啊,不。谢谢你救了我。
Are you hurt? Ah, no. Thank you for rescuing me.
我不习惯英俊的英雄。
I'm not used to handsome heroes.
幸运。
Lucky.
让我带你回家吧,女士,这样你就可以找到一些衣服了。
Let me take you home, madam, so that you can find some clothes.
哦,先生,我离家很远。
Oh, sir, I'm very far from home.
我正在为厄普顿做饭时,那个陌生人袭击了我。
I was making for Upton when that stranger attacked me.
我相信我可以在那裡买♥♥一些衣服。
I'm sure I can get some clothes there.
如果你不羞于在这种状态下陪我。
If you are not too ashamed to accompany me in this state.
穿上我的外套。对不起污渍。
Wear my coat. Sorry about the stains.
他们是昨晚的,当我第一次见面时...
They're from last night, when I first met...
菲茨派翠克先生。
Mr Fitzpatrick.
我以为你说他是个陌生人。
I thought you said he was a stranger.
说来话长。
It's a long story.
我认为它非常适合我。我可能不会还给它。
I think it quite suits me. I might not give it back.
我会走在前面。
I'll walk in front.
啊。有一个女孩,当然有。
Ah. There's a girl, course there is.
嗯,有。
Well, there was.
但她今天早上就要结婚了。
But she is being married this very morning.
让我猜猜。她对你太好了。
Let me guess. She was too good for you.
哦。。。正是如此。
Oh... Exactly so.
啊,可是她全心全意?
Ah, but she had all your heart?
她做到了!你们其他人呢?
She did! What about the rest of you?
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
繁忙的市场喋喋不休
BUSY MARKET CHATTER
万一他们有点好笑,小姐...
In case they're a bit funny, miss...
我的钱和任何人的一样好。
My money is as good as anyone's.
都一样,你让我处理这个。
All the same, you just let me handle this.
她清了清嗓子
SHE CLEARS HER THROAT
呃,谁在这裡负责?
Er, who's in charge here?
花夫人。
Mrs Flowers.
嘿,礼貌!苏珊。这就是品质,就是这样!
Hey, manners! Susan. That's quality, that is!
看礼服,而不是脸。
Look at the gown, not at the face.
我的夫人。你很高兴地到达了厄普顿镇唯一的地方
My lady. You have happily arrived at the only place in Upton town
适合接受像你这样的人。
fit to receive such as you.
一个夜晚的房♥间,女人,聪明。
A room for the night, woman, and smartish.
我家小姐对和你这样的閒聊没有兴趣。
My lady has no interest in idle chat with such as you.
亚麻布。。。乾淨...
Linen... cleanish...
在汉诺威厅?
in the Hanover Room?
乾淨,适合她这样的人。
Clean enough for the likes of her.
嘿。
Hey.
这边。夫人。
This way. Madam.
你最好的房♥间。对不起,先生,
Your best room for the lady. I'm sorry, sir,
就在这时,两个人出现了。
two persons just this minute got shown up there.
那麽,第二好的房♥间。
Second-best room, then.
她喘着粗气哦,不,不!
SHE GASPS Oh, no, no!
不,我们这裡没有你的饮料。外!外!外!
No, we don't have your sort drinking in here. Out! Out! Out!
这是一个受人尊敬的房♥子!
This is a respectable house!
这是一位受人尊敬的女士,
And this is a respectable lady,
谁刚刚遭受了刑事袭击。
who has just suffered a criminal assault.
为了上帝的爱。夫人,你必须让她洗漱。
For the love of God. Madam, you must allow her to wash.
嗯,呃...好吧,那就快点吧。
Well, er... Well, make it quick, then.
因为我没有看到女士,也没有绅士。
For I see no lady, nor no gentleman neither.
但是,夫人,你不认识养子吗?
But, Madam, do you not recognise the adopted son
天堂大厅的乡绅约翰·奥尔沃西?
of Squire John Allworthy of Paradise Hall?
汤姆·钟斯先生是一位天生的绅士,
Mr Tom Jones is a natural born gentleman,
我会给他一个房♥间过夜。
and I shall stand him a room for the night.
她满足地叹了口气
SHE SIGHS CONTENTEDLY
哦!
Oh!
该人要求她在房♥间里吃晚饭。
The personage has asked for her supper in her room.
送香槟,她说。送苹果酒,不是我们最好的。
Send champagne, says she. Send cider, not our best.
你要带去哪裡,呃,晚饭,先生?
Where will you take, er, supper, sir?
人物要求君子陪伴的乐趣
The personage requests the pleasure of the gentleman's company
在她的桌子上。
at her table.
不介意我这样做!嘿,不是你!绅士!
Don't mind if I do! Hey, not you! The gentleman!
我从来不知道一个男人的运气能改变得这麽快。
I've never known a man's luck to change so fast.
他敲门进来!
HE KNOCKS Come in!
哦,对不起,我在外面等。没必要。
Oh, sorry, I'll wait outside. No need.