他们继续悄悄地
THEY CONTINUE QUIETLY
你是个好人,汤姆。
You're a good man, Tom.
嗯。
Hmm.
在你可怜的母亲遭遇之后,你永远不会抛弃一个女孩。
After what happened to your poor mother, you'd never abandon a girl.
当然不是。
Course not.
莫莉。。。?
Molly...?
所以你会把我变成一个诚实的女人?你将?
So you'll make an honest woman of me? Will you?
因为你是我的初恋,汤姆。
Cos you were my first love, Tom.
我唯一的爱。
My only love.
是的。是。。。
Yes. Er...
答桉是肯定的。良主。这是怎麽发生的?
Of course. Good Lord. How did that happen?
你知道婴儿是怎麽产生的吗?
You do know how babies are made?
好吧,我想我只是想...
Well, I suppose I just thought...
好吧,你给我的印象是你...
Well, you gave me the impression that you...
处理这些事情是绅士的工作。我忘了。
It's the gentleman's job to take care of such things. I forgot.
你不是绅士。
You're no gentleman.
外面喋喋不休和吠叫的狗
CHATTER AND BARKING DOGS OUTSIDE
号♥角声
BUGLE SOUNDS
马嘶吼,狗呜
HORSES NICKER, DOGS WHINE
他轻笑
HE CHUCKLES
这次填满了顶部。
Filled to the top this time.
一个不错的抽奖!
A nice draw!
爷爷,人们都在看着我。
Grandfather, people are looking at me.
他们在欣赏你的美丽,我的爱人,
They're admiring your beauty, my love,
因为你回家了,是县裡最漂亮的女孩。
for you've come home the prettiest girl in the county.
融化了我的老心
And melted my old heart
至于给那个反派黑乔治就业。
so far as to give that villain Black George employment.
看!我知道如何让你快乐。
See! I know how to make you happy.
你帮了我一个好转,我不会忘记的。
You've done me a good turn and I won't forget it.
你要感谢西方小姐,老家伙溺爱她。
You have Miss Western to thank for that, the old fellow dotes on her.
但莫莉的秘密已经暴露了。
But Molly's secret is out.
她要去找地方法官说一声。
She's off to the magistrates for a right telling off.
号♥角声
BUGLE SOUNDS
你还好吗,我的爱人?是的,先生,我像蜜蜂一样快乐。
Are you quite well, my love? Aye, sir, I'm as happy as a bee.
亨特走了!
Hunt's away!
号♥角声
BUGLE SOUNDS
你必须给父亲起个名字,莫莉。因为他必须付钱才能留住你。
You must name the father, Molly. For he must pay to keep you.
不是这个教区的好人。
Not the good people of this parish.
教区不会烦恼,因为我要结婚了,
The parish won't be troubled, for I shall be married,
我有他的应许。
I have his promise.
你在这裡有多少个房♥间,乡绅?我不知道。为什麽重要?
How many rooms you got here, Squire? I don't know. Why does it matter?
我们家裡有三个房♥间,认为自己很幸运。
We've got three rooms at home, think ourselves pretty lucky.
我们一共有十个人。
And there's ten of us.
迄今。
So far.
你必须说出他的名字。你知道他是谁。
You must name him. You know who he is.
莫莉!汤姆?
Molly! Tom?
莫莉!别管她,从她身上下来。不,不。
Molly! Leave her alone, get off her. No. No.
不要用暴♥力♥使情况变得更糟!好像还不够糟糕。
Do not make this worse by violence! As if it isn't bad enough.
如果这裡有人有罪,如果有人是罪人,那就是我。
If anyone is guilty here, if anyone's a sinner, it's me.
是的,你是对的。
Yes, you're right.
我已经准备好履行我的职责。这不是儿童游戏,汤姆!
I'm ready do my duty. This is not a children's game, Tom!
我从没想过我爱过的男孩会让我如此失望。
I never thought the boy I have loved could disappoint me so much.
警员,带女孩回家。
Constable, take the girl home.
今天不需要矫正之家。
There'll be no need for the House Of Correction today.
来吧,小姐。
Come along, miss.
哦,汤姆。
Oh, Tom.
我不是想教你谨慎吗?
Have I not tried to teach you prudence?
约束。只是常识!
Restraint. Just common sense!
好吧,我每天都在努力变得更像你。
Well, I try every day to become more like you.
好吧,那麽你必须学会成为一个男人,而不是一个男孩。
Well, then you must learn to be a man, and not a boy.
我会的。我保证。
I will. I promise.
看,请原谅我,父亲。
Look, only forgive me, Father, please.
看,我不忍♥心让你失望。
Look, I cannot bear to disappoint you.
你会忠实地答应我,你不会再见到莫莉·西格裡姆了。
You will promise me faithfully you will not see Molly Seagrim again.
但是,先生,我对她的义务...会被我满足。
But, sir, my obligations to her... Will be met by me.
我会给她的家人一个慷慨的提议。
I will make her family a generous offer.
给他们钱?
Give them money?
我像父亲一样爱你,像儿子一样爱你,你会顺服我。
I have loved you like a father, like a son, you will obey me.
小子,我有你的应许吗?
Do I have your promise, boy?
问题是,我不想停下来。
Problem is, I don't want to stop.
你也没有。
And neither do you.
我答应了父亲。你答应过我!
I promised my father. You promised me!
莫莉,我什麽都没有。
Molly, I have nothing.
没有钱,没有父母,没有地位。
No money, no parents, no standing.
我所拥有的一切对我来说有价值的就是我父亲的爱。
All I have that's worth anything to me is the love of my father.
加油。
Come on.
危害在哪裡?
Where is the harm?
你不能让我怀孕两次。
You can't get me pregnant twice.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
号♥角声
BUGLE SOUNDS
请让开!
Please get out of the way!
啊!
Ah!
哇,哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
钟斯先生。西方小姐。
Mr Jones. Miss Western.
先生,你能放过我吗?
Will you let me up, sir?
我想这样做,
I should like to do so,
但不幸的是,我想我可能摔断了胳膊。
but unfortunately I think I may have broken my arm.
哦,汤姆!
Oh, Tom!
没什麽。
It's nothing.
把它定为真,介意,不要搞砸。
Set it true, mind, and none of your messing about.
老实说,这并不疼。外科 医生。都是凶手!
It doesn't hurt, honestly. Surgeons. All murderers!
你会留下来吗?
Will you stay?
爷爷,他必须留下来,直到休息时间得到修补!
Grandfather, he must stay until the break is mended!
没有坏。有点扭伤,就是全部。
Not broken. Bit of a sprain, is all.
好吧,无论如何他都必须留下来。
Well, he must stay anyway.
震惊,等等。
The shock, and so on.
这是我们至少能做的。
It's the least we can do.
哦,嗯。是的。资本理念!
Oh, eh. Yes. Capital idea!
乡绅:我知道汤姆内心是个优秀的男孩。
SQUIRE ALLWORTHY: I know Tom to be an excellent boy at heart.
我原谅了他,因为他的道歉是完全真诚的。
And I forgave him because his apologies was completely sincere.
因为他表现出荣誉和高贵
And because he showed honour and nobility
在挺身而出承担责任。
in stepping up to take the blame.
不不不。汤姆想做正确的事。
No, no, no. Tom wants to do the right thing.
说这句话让我很痛苦...那就不要!
It pains me to say this... Then don't!
一个年轻人,如此沉迷于恶习
Will a young man, so addicted to vice
能够识别「正确的事情”
be capable of recognising "the right thing"
如果它跳起来咬他?
if it jumps up and bites him?
钟斯先生一直对女孩的家人非常慷慨。
Mr Jones has always been very generous to the girl's family.
没错,正是。谢谢。
Exactly, Thwackum, exactly. Thank you.
但人们不得不怀疑,现在...这隻是一个把戏吗?
But one has to wonder, now... was it just a trick?
钟斯是否在父亲的感情中蠕动,
Was Jones worming his way into the affections of the father,
要存取...
to gain access to the...
女儿臭名昭着的魅力?
notorious charms of the daughter?
我收留了他。我把他养大了。
I took him in. I brought him up.
我必须对他有信心。
I must have faith in him.
我欠Allworthy先生一切。我只是一个弃儿。
I owe Mr Allworthy everything. I was just a foundling.
一个可怜的僕人女孩的孩子。
A poor servant girl's child.
一个非常幸运的人,被善良的人收留。
And a very fortunate one, to be taken in by kind people.
他哼了一声,喃喃自语
HE SNORTS AND MUMBLES
我从来不认识我的母亲。
I never knew my mother.
或者关于她的任何事情,除了她没有在我出生后倖存下来。
Or anything about her, save that she did not survive my birth.
对于像她这样的女性来说,这是共同的命运。而且,如果你问我父亲...
A common fate, for women like her. And, if you ask about my father...
..一股烟草味。我喜欢的。
..a smell of tobacco. Which I liked.
在他的遗嘱中,我父亲给了我自♥由♥。
In his will, my father granted me my freedom.
自♥由♥?
Freedom?
钟斯先生,我在牙买♥♥加的一个甘蔗种植园来到这个世界。
I came into this world on a sugar plantation in Jamaica, Mr Jones.
那裡没有一个孩子生来是自♥由♥的。
No child there is born free.
得知我自己的父亲是负责任的人
To learn my own father was the man responsible
不仅仅是痛苦。
was more than painful.
我离开这个岛时只有六岁。
I was six when I left the island.