“别告诉她我写的。”
"Don't tell her I writ."
哈哈哈!“写”!
Ha-ha-ha! "Wrote"!
实际上,我打算告诉你同样的故事。
Actually, I was planning to tell you the very same story.
强迫婚姻?从不!
A forced marriage? Never!
我才刚到这裡!
I've only just got here!
马呜呜声
HORSES WHINNY
我是奉贝拉斯顿夫人的吩咐来的。
I'm here at Lady Bellaston's bidding.
我很快就会成为没有人的女僕,
I'll be nobody's maidservant soon,
呃,因为我要结婚了。
er, for I am to be married.
哦!这并不奇怪,肯定吗?!
Oh! It's not that surprising, surely?!
像我这样的可爱的年轻人。
Lovely young thing like me.
好吧,不管他是谁,他对你都不够好。
Well, whoever he is, he's not good enough for you.
你会笑的。
You'll laugh.
詹姆斯先生是The Signet的房♥东。
Mr James is the landlord of The Signet.
我强迫你进入的那个酒吧?
That pub I forced you to enter?
到处都是黑人。满满的丈夫!
Full of Black men. Full of husbands!
我有我的选择!你从来没告诉过!
I had my pick! You never told!
没钱的男人,小姐,不是为了你这样的人。
Men with no money, miss, not for the likes of you.
小姐,贝拉斯顿夫人派我去办一件特别的差事。
Miss, Lady Bellaston has sent me on a particular errand.
“让小姐看起来最好
"Make the young lady look her best
“为了明天的展览,”她说
"for the exhibition tomorrow," says she
并送给我一个装满她羽毛的袋子
and sends me with a bag full of her feathers
还有她的衬垫和她的白色妆容。
and her padding and her white make-up.
她希望我看起来像她。
She wants me to look like her.
我宁愿看起来像我。
I'd rather look like me.
什麽?
What?
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm so proud of you.
小姐,贝拉斯顿夫人是一头牛。
Miss, Lady Bellaston is a cow.
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
她是!他们笑了
She is! THEY LAUGH
让战斗开始。
Let battle commence.
忙碌的喋喋不休
BUSY CHATTER
他们都在看什麽?
What are they all looking at?
请不要感到震惊,但我不相信我的贝拉斯顿阿姨。
Please don't be shocked, but I don't trust my Aunt Bellaston.
哦,我也不是,亲爱的。
Oh, me neither, dear.
感觉有些不对劲。东西。。。格格不入。
Something feels wrong. Something... out of place.
哦!他到底在这裡做什麽?
Oh! What on earth is he doing here?
你知道吗?
Did you know about this?
索菲亚?这与我无关。
Sophia? This has nothing to do with me.
表弟。阿姨。
Cousin. Aunt.
窃窃私语
WHISPERING
你不应该在这裡。
You shouldn't be here.
她在计划什麽。我不知道是什麽...
She's planning something. I don't know what...
但这不会很好。
but it won't be nice.
这是我的信。
That's my letter.
我应该得到这位女士的愤怒,但是...
I deserve the lady's fury, but...
..不是这样的。
..not like this.
不是当着所有人的面,让索菲亚读出那些话。
Not in front of all these people, to make Sophia read those words.
嫁给我吧。“ 不。
"Marry me." No.
索菲亚!汤姆。。。
Sophia! Tom...
索菲亚!索菲亚。
Sophia! Sophia.
女士惊呼
LADIES EXCLAIM
那封信我没有寄出去。这不是它的样子!
I didn't sent that letter. It's not how it looks!
他们嘟囔着
THEY GRUNT
阿姨,请回家。到底是怎麽回事?
Aunt, please go home. What on earth?
我求求你了!回家告诉我爷爷我很安全。
I beg you! Go home and tell my grandfather I am safe.
现在你要去哪裡?索菲亚?!
Now where are you going? Sophia?!
我不相信。汤姆!
I don't believe it. Tom!
汤姆,你树敌太多了。
Tom, you make too many enemies.
明白了。
I see.
不,你没有!你没看到,菲茨!
No, you don't! You don't see, Fitz!
你到底在这裡做什麽?这一刻鬆开我妻子的手。
What on earth are you doing here? Unhand my wife this instant.
呜呜!
Huargh!
哦,天哪。男人!
Oh, good heavens. Men!
菲茨?
Fitz?
菲茨派翠克先生,你可以看到我手无寸铁。
Mr Fitzpatrick, you can see I am unarmed.
哦。运气 不好。
Oh. Bad luck.
菲茨,放下它。菲茨,住手!呜呜!
Fitz, put that down. Fitz, stop it! Huargh!
她尖叫
SHE SCREAMS
他们嘟囔着
THEY GRUNT
他们喘着粗气
THEY GASP
什麽?
What?
啊!所有喘息
Argh! ALL GASP
他们继续咕哝
THEY CONTINUE TO GRUNT
所有喘息
ALL GASP
我们可以阻止这种情况。
We can just stop this.
他咆哮
HE ROARS
所有喘息
ALL GASP
马呜呜声
HORSE WHINNIES
哦,你杀了我,先生。哦,菲茨!
Oh, you've killed me, sir. Oh, Fitz!
哦,我的上帝。获取説明!寻求説明,有人!
Oh, my God. Get help! Get help, somebody!
哦,亲爱的!
Oh, dear!
我建议你和解
I suggest you make peace
钟斯先生,无论黑暗的神灵造就了你。
with whichever dark deity made you, Mr Jones.
因为你肯定会为此而绞尽脑汁。
For you will surely hang for this.
可怕!
Awful!
气喘吁吁
PANTING
哥哥?哥哥?!索菲亚回来了吗?
Brother? BROTHER?! Is Sophia back?
某位令人惊讶的绅士刚刚到来
A certain surprising gentleman just arrived
并问了我同样的问题。
and asked me the very same question.
我对他说,“她和我姐姐一起做艺术。
And I said to him, "She's doing art with my sister."
这麽有成就,明白吗?良主,兄弟。
So accomplished, see? Good Lord, Brother.
西方小姐,总是很高兴。
Miss Western, always a pleasure.
我毫不怀疑,奥尔沃西先生,你的意思很好。
I make no doubt, Mr Allworthy, you meant it kindly
当你收留了那个邪恶的弃儿时。
when you took in that wicked, wicked foundling boy.
她抽泣着
SHE SOBS
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者。
The Lord is my shepherd.
我不想。
I shall not want.
他让我撒谎...
He maketh me to lie....
锁嘎嘎声
LOCK RATTLES
金属光栅
METAL GRATING
老鼠吱吱作响
RATS SQUEAKING
你做了什麽让我的贝拉斯顿夫人不高兴,
Quite what you did to upset my Lady Bellaston so,
我没有肮髒的头脑去想像。
I have not the filthy mind to imagine.
你不会指望我,作为一个绅士,回答这个问题。
You will not expect me, as a gentleman, to answer that.
呜...
Blifil...
威廉。。。不,不要恳求我,钟斯。
William... No, don't plead with me, Jones.
因为我无意説明一个人
For I have no intention of helping a man
所以完全是他自己垮台的作者。
so entirely the author of his own downfall.
我想让你知道,无论他们是否绞死我,
I want you to know that whether they hang me,
或者运送我,或者我是否死在沟裡......
or transport me, or whether I die in a ditch...
..我会永远好心想你。
..I will always think kindly of you.
不好意思?
Sorry?
你从来没有要求过一个弃儿弟弟。
You never asked for a foundling brother.
我真是个笨蛋。总是有麻烦,而且...
And I was such a scamp. Always in trouble, and...
..这一定是一场磨难。不。
..it must have been an ordeal. No.
历史。至于未来...
History. As to the future...
..你会挂。
..you will hang.
我要娶西方小姐,谁来反对。
And I will marry Miss Western, whosoever shall stand against it.
愿上帝赦免你无数的罪。
And may God forgive your numberless sins.
因为现在地球上没有人能説明你。
For there is no man on earth who can help you now.
我应该猜到的,你放弃了所有的暗示。
I should've guessed, with all hints you dropped.
“走吧,小姐。,小姐。贝拉斯顿夫人是...”
"Move on, miss. Get away, miss. Lady Bellaston is a..."
牛,小姐。
Cow, miss.
说啊。它可能会让你感觉更好。
Say it. It might make you feel better.
我喜欢奶牛。
I like cows.
那你为什麽不告诉我?
So why didn't you tell me?
我以为我们是朋友。不,你是情妇和僕人。
I thought we were friends. No, you were mistress and servant.
他会为你做所有的谈话吗?
Is he gonna do all the talking for you?
我没有告诉你,因为我不想伤害你。
I didn't tell you cos I didn't want to hurt you.