嗯?哦,她脸红了,先生。她提前了我们的计划。
Hm? Oh, she blushes, sir. She is ahead of our plans.
而且已经恋爱了!
And in love already!
# 疯狂和理性能一致吗?
# Can madness and reason agree?
# 哦,莫莉,谁会成为妻子
# O Molly, who'd ever be wife
# 如果疯狂就是爱你?
# If madness is loving of thee?
# 让圣贤假装鄙视
# Let sages pretend to despise
# 他们想让烈酒品尝到的快乐
# The joys they want Spirits to taste
# 让我在他飞翔时抓住旧时光
# Let me seize old Time as he flies
# 生命的祝福
# And the blessings of life
# 当它们持续时。#
# While they last. #
可爱!
Lovely!
注意你的衣服!呸!神!
Watch your dress! Ugh! God!
他坐得太近了。他若隐若现。荣誉,他喘着粗气。
He sits too close. He looms. Honour, he pants.
那麽,这是天作之合的婚姻!
A marriage made in heaven, then!
我不嫁给布利菲尔先生!
I'm not marrying Mr Blifil!
我和姐姐想不出比我们更喜欢的匹配。
My sister and I can think of no match we like better.
只要西方小姐自愿同意。
As long as Miss Western freely consents.
谁在乎她做还是不做?
Who cares if she do or don't?
好吧,在现代世界中...什麽,为爱结婚?
Well, in a modern world... What, marry for love?
我们中有人吗?是的,实际上。我做了。
Did any of us? Yes, actually. I did.
给他一个漂亮的提议,
Send him over with a pretty proposal,
我们将举♥行♥迈克尔马斯的婚礼!
and we'll have a wedding by Michaelmas!
“被迫嫁给一个我不爱的男人。
'Forced to marry a man I do not love.'
钟斯,你会第一个祝贺我的婚姻吗?
Will you be first to congratulate me on my marriage, Jones?
“我为我选择的人生道路。”
'My life's path chosen for me.'
她不要你。
She doesn't want you.
“一百万年没有。
'Not in a million years.
“我知道我想要什麽。”
'I know what I want.'