剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
Well what did you tell her?
既然你那么怕警♥察♥
If you're so fecking worried about the cops
为什么不离开呢
why don't you leave town?
到底是什么让你留下来
What the hell's keeping you here?
你
You.
我救了你一命
I saved your life...
你救了我一命
You saved mine.
扯平了 你可以问心无愧地离开
We're quits. You can feck off with a clean conscience.
天啊 我要是你现在已经在阿卡普尔科了
Christ, if I were you I'd be in Acapulco by now.
墨西哥港口
而你和联邦警♥察♥达成协议
While you make a deal with the Feds?
-什么 -听着 我知道怎么回事
- What? - Look, I know how this works.
虽然我专干违法的事 但我并不傻
I'm a career criminal but I'm not an idiot.
要是被逼到绝路 你也是会告密的
If they back you in a corner... you're gonna snitch.
去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
知道我们那儿怎么对待告密者的吗
D'you know what they do to snitches where I come from?
我对你一无所知
I don't know anything about you.
她杀了他 是吧
She murdered him, didn't she?
安娜
Anna.
然后想要自杀
Then tried to kill herself.
你可以信任我的 安吉拉
You can trust me, Angela.
你必须信我 我们必须相信彼此
You have to trust me. We have to trust each other.
为什么
Why?
因为我是你
Because I am an accessory
谋杀的帮凶
to a murder you committed.
兰迪酒馆
想知道发生了什么吗
You want to know what happened?
他把我们捆在这儿上面
He taped us to these.
然后他 打我的头
Then he er, hit me on the head...
拿袜子套着台球打
...with his sock full of billiard balls.
然后用破酒瓶捅我女友的大腿
And he stabbed my girlfriend in the thigh with a broken bottle.
为什么
Why?
我也不想让你失望 甜心
Well I hate to disappoint you, sweetheart...
但他不止是酒鬼 还是疯子
...but he's not just a drunk, he's a psychopath.
他来的时候已经醉了
He came in here wasted, for starters.
针对自己的旧识提出一些诡异的指控
Made some bizarre claims about men from his past.
我似乎非常符合...毕竟是英国人
I seemed to fit the bill, you know... being British.
我跟他说 我完全不懂他什么意思
I told him I, I had no idea what he was on about so...
他就
...so he...
我马上就好
I'll be alright in a minute.
很可能是创伤后应激障碍
It's probably just a touch of PTSD.
-杰克逊先生 -嗯
- Mr. Jackson. - Yes.
我穿着这身制♥服♥是不是显得很蠢
Do I look like a douche bag in this uniform?
什么
What?
-我是不是显得很蠢 -没有
- Do I look like a douche bag? - No.
那就告诉我真♥相♥
Then tell me the truth.
你来这儿是不是为了杀♥警♥长
Did you come here to kill the chief?
别胡说
Don't be so daft.
不准碰他和他的家人
You leave him and his family alone.
还疼吗
Does it still hurt?
谢了
Thanks.
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - Don't be.
这个很漂亮
This is pretty.
给你
Have it.
不行
No.
-谢谢 -我妈妈给的
- Thanks. - My mum gave it to me.
我现在不想要了
I don't want it anymore.
我常常想逃离
I often think about escaping.
或许我应该给你道歉
Maybe I should be apologising to you.
那样好奇怪啊
That would be weird.
你能让她离开吗
Can you make her go away?
她怎么样了
How is she?
沃斯夫人
Mrs. Worth.
我带了些冰淇淋 对嗓子好 还有换洗衣服
I bought some ice cream for her throat, and some new clothes.
她...
She's...
她太累了 不想见客
she's too tired for visitors.
我上次做这些还是她刚切除完扁桃体的时候
Last time I did this she'd just had her tonsils out.
她跟你说了不想见我吗
Did she, tell you she didn't want to see me?
是的
Yes.
罗莎 谢谢你
Rosa? Thank you.
能当她的朋友
For being a friend.
你能 你打算帮我一下吗
Can you, d'you wanna help me here?
-尼克 -知道了
- Nick! - Yes.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry, sorry...
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
这是个意外
It was an accident!
带我回来
Taking me in.
你家要走楼梯
Your place has stairs.
愧疚
Guilt.
什么
What?
你觉得愧疚
You feel guilty...
虚拟影视人物 美国原住民唐托帮助独行侠惩恶扬善
因为你把自己当作唐托 而你所效力的独行侠
because the Lone Ranger you're playing Tonto to
当面枪击了我
shot me at close range
而你甚至都没停他的职
and you haven't even suspended him.
那我也得先找到他啊
I have to find him first.
他们会任命你为警长 因为我受伤了
They're making you chief on account of my injury.
还因为你是原住民 而且还是女人
And because you're First Nations. And female.
丹妮斯 你知道这只是为了政♥治♥正确
Come on, Denise. You know it's a political statement.
你要吃点东西吗
D'you want something to eat?
我只想报仇
What I want's best served cold!
我去开
I'll get it.
你还好吗
Alright?
什么
What?
丹妮斯在吗
Denise about?
什么
What?
你女朋友
Your girlfriend.
-她不是住这儿吗 -是
- She lives dunn't she? - Yes.
-你怎么回事 -你朝我开了一枪
- What's the matter with you? - You shot me.
-在哪里 -兰迪酒馆门口
- Where? - Outside Randy's.
那我没打你头喽
Well not in the head then?
我肯定是喝高了
I must have been fucking plastered.
-真棒 你还活着 -我家人呢
- Great. You're alive! - Where's my fucking family?
你去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
我的房♥子他妈的怎么回事
What happened to my fucking house?
你为什么会开着我们的新车
What the hell are you doing with our new truck?
我们能去外面谈谈吗
Can we talk outside?
振作点 我腿上也中枪了
Cheer up. I've been shot in the leg,
我可没怨天怨地
you don't see me complaining.
不不不 那不是你的 那是警方财产
No, no, no that is not yours that is Police property.
反正你也开不了 不是吗
Well you're not driving it, are you?
你打算什么时候甩了他
When you going to chuck him?
你怎么回事
What happened to you?
我不知道 我还指望你能告诉我呢
I dunno, I was hoping you'd tell me.
我 我都跟不上你的脚步
Me? I can barely keep up with you.
-我帮你掩盖了一起谋杀 -是吗
- I've covered up a murder for you... - Did ya?
我不能继续这样了
I can't carry on like this.
至少我得把你停职
At the very least I'm going to have to suspend you.
哪起
Which one?
-哪起什么 -哪起谋杀
- Which what? - Which murder.
天哪 你是说你杀了不止一个
Oh my god are you telling me there's been more than one?
等等
Hang on.
你是说小伊
You mean Elaine.
他还偷了我的手套
He stole my fucking gloves.
黑大个 过来杀我的
Big black fella, come here to kill me.
我那么信任你
I trusted you.
我帮你掩盖了证据
I hid evidence for you!
作为警♥察♥你做得很好
That's good police work, that is.
在我们那儿可不是这样的
Not where I come from!
-你到底是哪种人啊 -我也不知道
- What kind of man are you? - I don't know.
无论你带了什么恩怨来
So whatever followed you here...
无论你为了保护家人做了什么 我都能理解
whatever you needed to do to protect your family, I get it...
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表