剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
杀人流血接连不断
Bloodshed follows bloodshed!
罗莎
Rosa!
怎么了
What's going on?
是贩毒集团干的吧
It was the cartel, wasn't it?
我们的一个孩子死了
One of our children lies dead.
我们不能袖手旁观让这发生在别人身上
We cannot simple stand by and allow it to happen to another.
这是给你的 我没看见是谁送来的
This is for you. I didn't see who dropped it off.
-谁要来了 -死人
- Who's coming? - Dead man.
我们会支持你 无论发生什么
So we stand with you, whatever may come.
我们得警告他们 让他们有机会离开
We need to warn them. Give them a chance to leave.
要不找联邦警♥察♥
Why don't we call in the Feds?
你该走了
You should go.
什么都不值得
Nothing's worth this.
待我死时 我最不希望见到的画面
When I die, the last thing I want to see
就是我杀死的每一个人的脸
is the face of every man I have killed.
*似乎是更好的方法*
*Seemed the better way*
*我最开始听到他说话的时候*
*When first I heard him speak*
*现在已为时过晚*
*Now it's much too late*
*假装什么都没发生*
*To turn the other cheek*
*听上去像事实*
*Sounded like the truth*
*似乎是更好的方法*
*Seemed the better way*
*听上去像事实*
*Sounded like the truth*
*但如今并不是真的*
*But it's not the truth today*
*我想知道真♥相♥究竟是怎样的*
*I wonder what it was*
*想知道其中有何深意*
*I wonder what it meant*
*他先是说到爱*
*First he touched on love*
*然后又提起死*
*Then he touched on death*
*听上去像事实*
*Sounded like the truth*
*似乎是更好的方法*
*Seemed the better way*
*听上去像事实*
*Sounded like the truth*
*但如今并不是真的*
*But it's not the truth today*
*我最好闭口不言*
*I better hold my tongue*
*我最好守住地位*
*I better hold my place*
*举起盛满圣血的杯*
*Lift this glass of blood*
*再把祷文默背*
*Try to say the grace*
双面警长
第二季第九集
我们得走了
We have to go.
上帝是善良的
God is good.
是世间苦海中
And all powerful,
最强大的磐石
a rock in a troubled sea.
上帝是公平的 保护着祂的信徒
God is just and protects those who believe.
祂洞悉一切
He sees all
也铭记于心
but he forgets nothing.
上帝不轻易发怒
God is slow to anger
祂的爱永无止息
but his love knows no end.
但是与上帝为敌的人
But those who would make an enemy of the Lord,
定会下地狱
he will pursue into the dark realm.
祂暴躁
He is fury,
祂愤怒 祂复仇
he is wrath, he is vengeance
不会再有苦难的机会
and affliction shall not rise up a second time.
当他们看到复仇之后 正义又重新绽放
And the righteous shall rejoice when they see the vengeance.
祂将自己的脚
And he will bathe his feet
浸在邪恶的血泊里
in the blood of the wicked.
我们该去找你♥爸♥了
We should go find your dad.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
说实话 你♥爸♥根本不在乎这帮人
Let's be honest, Dad doesn't give a shit about these people.
我们为什么还在这 无所事事
Why are we still here? Hanging around?
能陪我坐一会儿吗
Will you sit down with me for a minute.
妈
Mum...
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
-这是你 -好小
- That's you. - Tiny.
抱着你的那个人
The man holding you there
是你父亲
is your father.
这可不是我爸
That's not Dad.
你们在开玩笑吧
This is a joke, right?
不 不是玩笑
No, it's not a joke.
-你不是我爸 -不是
- You're not my dad? - No.
我知道这很难接受
I know this is a shock.
我一直想象着会用完全不同的方式告诉你
I always imagined I'd tell you so differently.
可是
But...
你的生父 是个犯罪分子
Your real dad, he was a bit of a criminal.
但是雇佣他和杰克的人
But the people he and Jack worked with...
-他们要冲着我们来了 -为什么
- They're coming after us. - Why?
因为我们做过的事 我和杰克
Because of something we did. Me and Jack.
我们看到的事情
What we saw.
我们知道的事情 对他们不利
Some of the stuff that we know. It could hurt them.
等等 等等 该死
Wait, just wait. Damn.
我没明白 所以这不是因为贩毒集团
I don't get it. So this is not about a cartel?
不是
No.
是因为你 还有你和我
This is about you and you and me.
对
Yes.
这一切都非常艰难
And this all so difficult,
但我需要你知道
but I need you to know
你一直是被人需要并且被爱着的
that you were always wanted and always loved.
是啊
Yeah.
但你是我妈妈 你是我的亲生母亲
But you're my mum? You are my real mum?
因为如果你告诉我你不是 我…
Because if you tell me you're not I...
我是你母亲 亲爱的
I am your mother, darling girl.
我怀的你 我带你来到这个世界
I carried you inside me. I brought you into this world.
好吧
Okay.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她带你来到我们家
She brought you to us,
你成了我们家的一员
you became a part of our family.
是啊
Yeah.
-我爱她 -我让她失望了
- I loved her. - I let her down.
我在她不明真♥相♥的情况下把她送走了
I sent her away without her knowing the truth.
她都没有保护自己的办法
With no way of protecting herself.
她都没有跟我说再见
She never said goodbye to me.
你必须原谅自己
You have to forgive yourself.
也许假如我稍微像一点你父亲
Perhaps if I'd been more like your father
我女儿今天就还活着
my daughter would be alive today.
我不会再犯那个错误了
I won't make that mistake again.
他不是我的父亲
He's not my father.
什么意思
What do you mean?
杰克 他不是我的亲生父亲
He's not my real dad. Jack.
我刚刚知道的
I just.. I just found out.
他爱你
He loves you.
你们属于彼此
You belong together.
相信这一点
Have faith in that.
你应该离开
You should leave.
不
No.
不 我要留下来 安娜
No, I'm staying, Anna.
我要杀了所有跟我女儿的死有关的人
I'll kill every man responsible for my daughter's death.
我对此感觉很平静
And I'm at peace with that.
科伦 杰西
Collen, Jess,
枪火藏得很好嘛
still packing, I see.
你们会掩护我的 对吗
You got my back, right?
-对 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yep.
正合我意
Now we're fucking talking.
我跟你一起
I stand with you.
那真是放心多了
Well, that's a relief.
兄弟 你需要刮个脸
You need a fucking shave mate.
别跟着我
Stop following me!
为什么现在告诉我
Why now?
你们之前为什么没有告诉我
Why've you never told me before?
因为他是个非常危险的人
Because he is a very dangerous man,
我不想让你调查他
I didn't want you looking into him.
他是个王八蛋 亲爱的
He was a cunt, love.
你妈妈对男人的品味很独特
Your mum has very definite taste in men.
你是怎么认识他的
How did you meet him?
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表