剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
-你到底有没有兴趣 -我看着像没兴趣的吗
- Are you interested or not? - Do I look disinterested?
我要怎么知道你可以
And how do I know you can deliver?
我又怎么知道你可以呢 亲爱的
How do I know you can deliver, sweetheart?
恕我直言 我在这行和相关行当
Listen, no offence, but I've been in this line of business,
已经干了四十几年
or derivatives thereof, for forty odd years
在这段不算短的时间里
and in that not inconsiderable length of time
我养成了一种感测能力
I've developed a kind of a radar.
所以 你的同伙是什么人
So, who are your associates?
我们现有的经销商不合适
Our current distributor is indisposed.
所以叫我来再找一个
I've been asked to find alternatives.
如果量太大你应付不来 直说便是
If this is too much for you to handle, just say so.
-是他派的你 对吧 -谁
- He sent you, didn't he? - Who?
-你知道是谁 -你到底有没有一百万
- You know who. - Do you have a million or not?
这么说吧 你给我看毒品
I tell you what, you show me the drugs.
我就给你看现金
And I'll show you the cash.
-我会再联♥系♥ -我可等不急了
- You'll be hearing from me. - I can't wait.
-她在和什么人说话 -跟着她
- She's talking to someone. - Follow her.
你现在开出租为生了
You driving a cab for a living now?
日子不好过啊
These are lean times.
我也想送你一程 不过已经有客了
I'd give you need a ride but I got one in.
如何
Okay?
请原谅我质疑你 我不是有意的
Forgive me for doubting you. I didn't mean to.
非常精彩 这是安娜·洛佩斯
That was a nice run by Anna Lopes,
来自艾伯塔省斯泰夫利的八十八号♥选手
number 88 from Stavely, Alberta.
用时17秒49 非常棒
Very good with the time of 17.49.
能看到她吗
Can you see her?
下面是罗莎·尼科 来自艾伯塔省普列里场
Next up, Rosa Nickel from Prairie Field, Alberta.
-转弯时候减速 -什么
- Slow down for the turns! - What?
-飞奔吧 像箭一样飞奔吧 -好的
- Fly. Fly like an arrow! - Okay.
喂
Si.
你是
货在哪儿
遇上点麻烦
我只能把货转移
在一个新地点
你当我是白♥痴♥吗
换了地点然后叫我去取货 你个嗑药的
爸爸
Papa?
会是谁在候着我呢
警♥察♥吗
我会短♥信♥告诉你新地点
午夜之前完成 只有你和货
如果你迟到了 或者警♥察♥来了
你知道你妻子和孩子会怎么样
她摔下了马
Down she goes...
不
No.
罗莎
Rosa?
罗莎
Rosa.
罗莎
Rosa...
请救救她
Help her, please.
幻地交易站
-这儿的咖啡还那么糟吗 -比下水沟污水好一点
- The coffee here still terrible? - Notch above ditch water.
反正我还是得要一杯 你最近怎么样
Grab one anyway. How you doing?
挺好
I'm alright.
你看起来不错 戒了多少天了
You look good. How many days you got?
-六十七天 -真的假的
- Sixty-seven. - No shit!
真的
No shit.
六十七天 那太棒了
Sixty-seven? That's great!
你♥爸♥怎么样
How's your dad doing?
不太理想
It's...hitting it hard.
但我们还是很感激你的帮助 我已经在做计划了
We appreciate the help by the way. I'm making plans.
是吗 什么计划
Yeah what kind of plans?
能让我离开这鬼地方的计划
Plans that get me out of this shit hole.
北流石油给的钱
Northstream Oil money
也没让这地方变好 是吗
didn't exactly turn this place into Texas, did it?
是的 就几个人过得还不错
No, few people did alright.
你见到警长了吗
Have you seen the Chief?
那可有意思了 毕竟他的车就停在外面
It's funny cause his truck's outside.
洗手间
寻人启事
艾伯塔省 熊谷郡
-想知道我的建议吗 -不想
- You want some advice? - No.
别查下去了
Don't go down this rabbit hole.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
-不记得了 -大致在什么地方
- Can't recall. - Ball park?
这些女人 要是她们不想被人找到
These women, they don't want to be found,
就不会被找到
they're not gonna be.
-这些女人 -是啊 吸毒过量 自杀
- These women? - Yeah overdoses. Suicides.
离家出走 至少有上千起
Runaways. There's thousands of them.
是的 过去三十年里有四千起
Yeah, four thousands of them in the last three decades.
你是想让这四千失踪人口少一个是吗
And you're gonna make a dent in four thousand missing women?
她在躲谁
Who's she hiding from?
你才上任第一年 可别就开始长征啊
You don't want a crusade your first year on the job.
北流石油贿赂了我一辆价值六万美金的车
Northstream Oil gave me a 60,000 dollar truck to help with that.
不知道他们这些年都贿赂了你什么
Makes me wonder what they've been giving you all these years?
滚出我的居留地
Get off my reserve.
把这个贴起来
Put this on the board.
要是他问起来 我们没说过话 知道吗
If he asks, we didn't talk. Okay?
我只是来买♥♥咖啡的
I'm just paying for my coffee.
一个有钱白女来找过她
A rich white lady came here looking for her.
她长什么样
What did she look like?
红头发 高级时装
She had red head hair, fancy clothes.
和石油公♥司♥有关
Something to do with the oil company
她坐出租来然后乘车走的
and she came in a taxi and left in a car.
-谁的车 -贾克琳的
- Whose car? - Jaclyn's.
你是个勇敢的孩子 所罗门
You're a brave kid, Solomon.
你好 我是安吉拉
Hi, you've reached Angela.
暂时不能接听你的电♥话♥ 请留言
Can't take your call right now, leave me a message.
你的门铃坏了
Your door bell's broke.
-现在才六点半 -所以呢
- It's six thirty. - So?
所以你早到了五个半小时 我还有时间
So you're five and a half hours early. I still have time.
你拿着行李箱想干嘛
What's with the suitcases?
想穿越边境去蒙大拿吗
Trying to get across the border, to Montana?
然后呢 去墨西哥
Then what? Mexico?
我努力过了 真的努力过了
I tried. I truly truly tried.
俗话说得好 "努力没用 要做到"
You know what they say. "Don't try. Do."
我给你开一张一万的支票
I'm writing you a check for ten grand.
我知道这不够 但我只能给这么多
I know it's not what you want, it's what I can afford.
-那堆可♥卡♥因♥呢 -我说了 我努力过了
- Where's that shitload of cocaine? - Like I said. I tried.
把箱子打开
Open the suitcases!
马上
Now!
把东西倒出来
Empty it!
快点
Hurry up!
-靠 东西呢 -我说了不在我手上
- Shit! Where's the shit? - I told you I don't have it.
死骗子 离门远点
Fucking liar. Get away from the door.
去啊
Go.
你想让我报♥警♥吗
You want me to call the cops?
-去啊 报♥警♥啊 -你以为我不会吗
- Go ahead. Call them. - You don't think I will?
-我不在乎 -扯淡
- I don't give a fuck. - Bullshit.
这帮混♥蛋♥
Those motherfuckers.
安吉拉
Angela?
帮帮我 圣父
Help me, Father.
别 疼
Stop it, it hurts.
本来鬼椒是最辣的
The ghost pepper was the spiciest,
但后来在北卡罗来纳 有个人培育出了...
but then in North Carolina, this man created...
-北卡罗来纳... -谢谢
- the North Carolina... - Thank you.
没事
It's okay.
北卡罗来纳死神
The North Carolina reaper.
吉尼斯世界纪录认证 截至2012年世界上最辣的辣椒
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - It's alright.
我想弄一个 我想试试
I want to get one. I want to try one.
我记得以前我们在墨西哥吃的...
I remember one in Mexico the one we used to have...
谢谢
Thanks.
发生了什么
What's happened?
和墨西哥的事有关吗
Is it something to do with Mexico?
你欠了钱
You owed someone money.
我做了一件坏事
I did a bad thing,
非常坏的事
a very bad thing.
我完了 安娜
I'm fucked, Anna.
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表