剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
Have you ever heard of corporate manslaughter?
因为在加拿大
Cause in Canada...
机构犯法人过失杀人罪是指
...an organisation is guilty of corporate manslaughter...
如果该机构执行活动的方式
...if the way in which its activities are conducted...
造成人员死亡
...causes a person's death.
比如 如果一处碳储基地管道破裂
For example, if a burst pipe from a carbon storage facility...
就会害死无辜儿童
...were to kill innocent children...
我们建议你
We recommend that you
收回针对本公♥司♥
retract any and all allegations against this company,
及其母公♥司♥
its parent company...
任何附属公♥司♥及员工的全部陈述
...any affiliates or any of its employees.
并避免任何进一步的陈述
And refrain from making any further allegations.
-我们见过吗 -否则我们会找警♥察♥
- Have we met? - Or we go to the police.
我想越早让警方知道越好
I think the sooner the authorities know about this the better.
-我们会以敲诈勒索罪名起诉 -敲诈勒索
- We'll press charges for extortion. - Extortion?
我只是一个善意可靠的告发人
I'm a bona fide whistle blower.
敲诈勒索是指
Everyone who commits extortion...
为获取某物
...who with intent to obtain anything...
通过威胁 无理公告 恐吓或暴♥力♥方式
...by threats, accusations, menaces or violence...
我知道什么叫敲诈勒索
I know what extortion is.
造成或试图引致某人去做某事
Induces or attempts to induce any person to do anything
或某事发生
or cause anything to be done.
-而且我了解法律 -你这边就是...升职
- And I know the law. - In your case... A promotion.
你确实想上法庭吗
Do you really want to go to court?
敲诈勒索是可起诉罪名
Extortion is an indictable offence.
很可能造成收监
So it is liable to imprisonment.
我们相信你至少被关五年
We'd see to it you served five years.
你凭什么认为我没有做好进监狱的准备
And what makes you think I wouldn't be prepared to go to jail?
那两位是警探
Those two individuals are detectives.
你有任何动作
Go one step futher
就会被我们交给联邦警♥察♥
and we will turn you over to the federal police.
如果你们要把我炒了 我有权得到解雇费
If you're firing me I'm entitled to a severance package.
恐怕由于你触犯了法律 我们也就不再
I'm afraid you relieved us of any obligation to remunerate you...
有给付补偿的义务
...when you broke the law.
我要两周薪水
I'll take two weeks salary.
请你立即离开本公♥司♥ 布拉德肖女士
You'll vacate the premises immediately Ms. Bradshaw...
否则我们会送你出去
...or be escorted off of them.
-你在学校被欺凌过吗 -抱歉
- Were you bullied in school? - Excuse me?
你是因为内心痛苦
Do you ruin people's lives for a living
所以靠破坏他人的生活吃饭吗
because you're hurting inside...
-还是因为你是个冷血的臭逼 -安保
- ...or are you just a heartless cunt? - Security.
日心能源中心
见鬼
Shit...
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna?
喂
Hello?
-我们完了 -什么
- We're screwed. - What?
北流石油报了警
Northstream Oil called the cops.
-万一他们知道什么怎么办 -那又如何
- What if they know something? - So what?
这很严重
This is serious.
我女儿不见了
My daughter's lost.
她可能会死在山上 我需要帮助
...she could die up here, I need to get help.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
驼鹿山上
On Moose Mountain.
安吉拉 我这就来 先别报♥警♥
Angela, I'm on my way. Don't call the police yet.
会找到她的 好吗
We'll find her, okay?
快
Hurry.
*我知道自己让你失望*
*I know I let you down*
*我也不想*
*I never wanna*
*让你失望*
*want to let you down*
*我知道自己让你失望*
*Know I let you down*
操
Fuck.
*我也不想*
*I never wanna*
*我抛下的子女*
*The childrens I left*
*找到的素描*
*and sketches I found*
*我抛下过去*
*I drive through it now*
*明白透彻*
*I figure it out*
*你让我生病*
*You make me so sick*
操
Fuck!
*这是美化的说法*
*that's beautifully said*
*只要我活着*
*As long as I live*
*就永远想你*
*you'll always be here*
*坦诚宣告对你的爱*
*Your heart's on my sleeve*
*我保证会活下去*
*I promise to breathe*
*我的血中血 肉中肉*
*Blood of my blood, flesh of flesh*
*你却只在乎物质*
*You only want over them cash*
*只想要我无法感受的*
*Only want what I can't feel*
*我仍然自豪*
*I'm still proud, proud*
混♥蛋♥
Bollocks.
*我的血中血 肉中肉*
*Blood of my blood, flesh of flesh*
*你却只在乎物质*
*You only want over them cash*
*只想要我无法感受的*
*Only want what I can't feel*
*我仍然自豪*
*I'm still proud, proud*
*我也无法逃跑*
And I can't run away
*我会永远在这儿*
I'd always be here
*即使我离开*
Even when I'm gone
*你我依然连结*
you and me, we're strong
*我的每一天*
In my everyday
*你都了如指掌*
you know every way
*好好照顾自己*
Take care of yourself
*因为这对你健康有益*
'cause it's good for your health
*你往群星而去*
You move in the stars
*我们多么幸运*
how lucky we are
来啊
Come on then.
你个...混♥蛋♥
You fucker.
来啊
Come on!
来啊
Come on then!
杀了我
Kill me!
双面警长
第二季第一集
双面警长
第二季第一集
今日亚伯达南部大部地区
...evere weather warnings
有恶劣天气预警
to much of southern Alberta today.
致盲暴雪天气将袭击南方的
Blinding blizzard conditions are expected...
大部地区 预计风暴
...to pummel most of the far south, and the storm...
将于
...expected to deliver...
-你感觉怎么样了 -好极了
- How are you feeling? - Peachy.
外科医生怎么说的
What did the surgeon say?
我的余生都要在那上面滚来滚去了
I get to wheel myself around in that for the rest of my life.
什么 我刚跟护士聊过
What? I just spoke to the nurse...
她没提到你以后都要
...and she didn't say anything about the rest of your life-
她很可能觉得你并不在乎
She's probably under the impression you might give a crap.
这不公平
That's not fair.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
-爱 -回答迟疑了
- Yes. - Telling pause.
警长开车朝哪个方向去了
Which direction did the Chief drive off in?
真是穷追不舍
Swiftly followed by the mother of all segues.
你是最后一个见到他的人
You were the last person to see him.
我差点就死了 丹妮斯
I've stared death in the face, Denise.
我认为我能承受住实话
I think I can take the truth.
我们结束了 是吗
It's over, isn't it?
不
No.
我并不指望你
Look, I don't expect you
以后都跟一个瘸子谈恋爱
to date a cripple for the rest of your life.
我都不知道 我是不是还有
...I don't, I don't even know if I still have what it takes to
跟你做♥爱♥的能力 丹妮斯
...to make love to you, Denise.
只不过是侧向射中了膝盖骨而已
It was a glancing blow to the kneecap.
他想要杀了我
He tried to kill me.
如果警长想要杀了你
If the Chief had wanted to kill you,
你早就死了
you would be dead.
我要杀了他
I'm going to kill him.
-好 -告诉你一声
- Great. - Just so you know.
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表