剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表
贾克琳在哪儿
Where is Jaclyn?
我不知道
I don't know.
真的吗
Are you sure?
真的
Yes.
可是我认为你很清楚她在哪儿
Because I think you know exactly where she is.
贩毒集团失去了毒品和中间人
The cartel have lost their drugs and their bagman.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
你知道我说的是什么吧
You know what I'm asking of you, right?
知道
Yeah.
-这是为了西蒙和海伦 -她恨死你了
- This is for Simon and Helen. - She hated you.
-她没有 -她有
- No, she didn't. - Yeah, she did.
闭嘴
You shut up.
牛只是个开始
The cattle is just the beginning.
如果我们告诉他们 他们就会离开
If we tell them, they will leave.
如果他们离开 整个殖民地就不复存在了
And if they leave, the whole colony dies!
他们要来找我们所有人了
They're coming for all of us.
谁要来找我们
Who's coming for all of us?
利物浦
Liverpool.
我指控了警长和他的妻子谋杀
I've accused the police chief and his wife of killing someone.
你觉得他们会等多久来报复我
How long I have until they come after me?
我可以保证即使他有所动作
I can assure you even if he does try something,
也过不了我这关
he won't get past me.
-你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我 -来吧
- You're kidding me. - Come on then.
*每夜入睡*
*Well, I sleep every night*
*每盏灯*
*With every single light*
*都亮*
*On*
*全部时间*
*And I spend all my hours*
*倒数计时*
*Counting down the days*
*去日*
*Gone*
*肩头重担沉沉*
*How am I take care of my family*
*如何看顾家人*
*With all of these burden piling up on me*
琼乔·勒唐德尔
2010年4月21日至2014年2月11日
*在离开以前*
*How long can a man hold it in*
萨格·勒唐德尔
2008年6月5日至2014年2月11日
*如何撑住*
*Before he's moved*
贾克琳·勒唐德尔
*还要多久才能离开*
*How long before we're moved*
*还要多久才能离开*
*How long before we're moved*
双面警长
第二季第七集
求你了
Please...
那是个意外 我没想伤害贾克琳
It was an accident. I didn't mean to hurt Jaclyn.
是正当防卫 我发誓
It was self-defense I promise.
你觉得警长会相信你说的吗
Do you think the Chief's going to believe that
你和安吉拉让我走投无路
you and Angela left me no choice?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
那些毒品打算怎么办
What are we going to do with those drugs?
我会想办法的
I would have figured something out.
你吸过可♥卡♥因♥吗
You ever done cocaine?
我想给自己来点刺♥激♥的
I like speed myself.
然后就上了海♥洛♥因♥的瘾
Then the heroin got me.
现在就只是喝酒了 已经戒了
Now it's just the booze. So, I'm clean.
-我们不是一路人 -我们他妈的绝对是
- We moved in different circles. - Yes, we fucking did.
你是干吗的来着 公♥关♥ 对吧
You're what, your PR, right?
-公♥关♥ -是的
- PR? - Yes.
我以前杀人
I used to murder people.
如果我把毒品给你 你会放我走吗
If I give you the drugs will you let me go?
我受够了 我真♥他♥妈♥的受够了
I'm done. I'm fucking done.
我能做的都做了 我无路可走了
I've tried everything. I got nothing left.
给
Here.
你赶上我今天心情好
You caught me on a good day.
妈 我们要干什么
Mum? What are we doing?
-我们即兴发挥 -为啥
- We're improvising. - What for?
-因为得有所准备 -以防贩毒集团的人来
- Because we have to do something. - In case the cartel comes?
-我能问个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah, sure.
你是另一个海伦吗
Were you another Helen?
什么 不 为什么这么说
What? No, why would you say that?
这么说你确实知道她
But did you know about her?
是的
Yes.
嗯
Yeap.
那确实非常痛苦 但不是她的错
And that was very painful. But it wasn't her fault.
我想问的是
I'm asking
我爸让你怀了我是不是他工作的一部分
if Dad got you pregnant with me as part of a job.
不
No.
不是
No.
在这
In here!
如何
Alright?
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
是
我拿到货了
我会过去的
你以为这一切都结束了 是不是
You think this is over, don't you?
真的 你真这么以为
Really, you do. Really?
你把他们的毒品弄丢了
You lost their drugs.
-你给弄丢的 -管他呢
- You lost their drugs. - Whatever.
你害得他们的一个人被杀了
You got one of their men killed.
你杀了他
You killed him.
他们不会善罢甘休的
They are not gonna let this go.
你彻底完蛋了
You are so fucked.
看看你 真可悲
Look at you, you are pathetic.
你那个鬼上帝知道什么
Where is your fucking God now?
你这个不敬神的野人
You're a godless fucking savage!
我受够了 够了
I've had enough. Enough.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
好吧
Right.
接下来这么办
So this is what's going to happen.
你去把他们的毒品送过去
You're going to give them their drugs back,
然后趁着他们还没把整个村子都杀光
then get back to your family before they get fucking killed
回到你家人身边
and the whole fucking village.
然后你告诉他们会发生什么事
Then you're going to let them know what's coming.
好吗
Right?
我会告诉你该怎么办
And I'll show you what to do.
你为什么不干脆离开
Why don't you just go now?
我会帮你把这事搞定
I will fix this for you.
然后我就带我的家人远远离开这里
And then I will get my family away from here.
你们这样我都不好意思了
You're making me self-conscious now.
-这是告别吗 -不
- Is this goodbye? - No.
是感谢 感谢你们这些日子接纳了我
It's thank you. For letting me be a part of this for a while.
这个家永远都欢迎你
You'll always be welcome here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定要回到他们身边吗
Are you sure you want to go back to them?
对 他们是我的家人
Yeah, they're family.
我爸爸会处理好的 我知道他会的
And my dad will sort this. I know he will.
安娜 这是一个很棒的信仰行为
That's a great act of faith, Anna.
我们还有多少时间
How long have we got?
不多了
Not long.
你觉得应该什么时候告诉她
When do you think we should tell her?
我不知道 杰克
I don't know, Jack.
我们可以就享受这一天吗 就一天…
Can we just all have a day together? Just a day...
莎拉
Sarah.
我在给托马斯找本书
I'm looking for a book for Thomas.
我现在就走
I'm leaving now.
爱徒生的怎样 《夜莺》
The Hans Christian Anderson? The Nightingale.
我得去送货
I have to make the delivery.
你没什么要说的吗
Have you nothing to say?
你想我对你说什么 约翰
What do you like me to say to you, Johan?
他们死了一个人
One of their men is dead,
你不明白这对我们意味着什么吗
don't you understand what that means for us?
明白
Understand?
我为什么要了解
Why would I understand anything about this world
被你拖进来的那个世界
you dragged me into?
你明白我要去干什么
You understand what I'm about to do.
你明白的
You understand that.
剧集 | 双面警长(2017) | 导航列表