忙碌
黛布拉
三连
第六集
徘徊是阿米什人的传统 男孩女孩们在此期间
Rumspringa is an Amish tradition in which boys and girls
体验不同的生活方式
experiment with a new way of life
以此建立自己的世界观
in order to gain perspective on their own.
他们可以选择回归原来的旧生活
They can choose to return to their old lives
或彻底离弃
or be banished forever.
忙碌黛布拉三连决定借鉴这个主意
Three busy Debras decided to steal this idea.
开个房♥吧
Get a room!
女士们 明天就是徘徊了
Ladies, tomorrow is debspringa!
我忘了 徘徊是什么
I forget, what's debspringa?
解释 且速度要快
Explain, and fast.
-年度事件 -继续说
- It's annual. - Go on.
徘徊是每年中我们暂时远离
Debspringa is the one day a year where we take a break
一成不变的忙碌生活
from the rigors of our busy lifestyle.
我不记得我怎么想出这主意的
I don't remember where I came up with the idea.
唯一珍惜当下拥有的方法
the only way to appreciate all that we have
就是离开现在的生活
is to leave our lives
并为此小题大大大大作
and make a really, really big deal about it.
我们看看明天是否会来吧
Let's see if we all come back tomorrow,
也或许我永远不会再见你们了
or maybe I'll never see you again.
拜
Bye!
克里斯汀娜·达芬奇办入住
Christina Da Vinci checking in.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
您的房♥间是
You're in room...
一号♥
One.
他在等你
He's waiting for you.
这件事从未发生过
This never happened.
进吧 门开着
Come on, door is open.
其实没开
It's not, actually.
你得推用力点
You just have to push really hard.
不 这跟力气无关
No, it's not a matter of strength.
你把门锁了
You locked the door.
-门锁着 -放松 我来了
- The door is locked. - Relax, I'm coming.
好吧 别跟我说什么放松
Okay, don't tell me to relax.
开个门有那么难吗
Was that so hard?
你好啊
Hey, you.
你 提交文件 你 把我报税
You, file that paperwork. You, file my taxes.
你 挫挫指甲吧
You, file your nails, ew!
凯伦·康莱彻国务卿女士 你的身体质量指数是多少
Madam Secretary Karen Con Leche, what's your BMI?
我没空接受采访
I don't have time for this.
我的法案今天下午就投票了
The vote on my big bill is this afternoon.
如果辛普森国会议员想成为
If Congresswoman Simpson wants to be
女性历史上的功臣
on the right side of her-story,
她就会投给我 以及柠檬凝乳镇的女人们
she'll vote with me and the women of Lemoncurd.
还有 我的身体质量指数是四
Also, my BMI is four.
突发新闻 柠檬凝乳镇市政厅
凯伦·康莱彻国务卿女士的身体质量指数是四
凯伦·康莱彻国务卿女士的身体质量指数是四百
突发新闻
This just in --
凯伦·康莱彻国务卿女士的身体质量指数是四百
Secretary Karen Con Leche's BMI is 400.
身体质量指数太高
她硕大无比
She's huge!
请注意 柠檬凝乳镇高中 我是冰棍校长
Attention, Lemoncurd High, this is Principal Popsicle.
今天的橄榄球训练改至我家 太棒了
Today's football practice is being moved to my house. Yes!
不好意思 你能告诉我
Excuse me, could you point me
电学课在哪里吗
in the direction of Electricity Class?
这个当作你的电学课怎么样
How's this for your Electricity Class?
这好蜇人
That stings.
今年舞会的主题是午餐
The theme for this year's Prom is lunch.
什么 不
What? No!
不 我开玩笑的
No, I'm kidding.
我去过好多地方
You know, I've been a lot of places,
见过很多人
and I've met a lot of people,
但没人能像你一样移♥动♥大拇指
but no one removes their thumb the way you do.
我真的很想你 杰森
I really missed you, Jason.
我也想你
I've missed you, too.
你感觉像家
You feel like home.
我们只有今天
All we've got is today.
好好珍惜吧
Let's make it count.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看上去见鬼了
You look like you just saw a ghost.
没什么
It was nothing --
其实是两个没什么
two nothings, to be exact.
我们还是关注自己吧
Let's just focus on us.
我们是整个世界唯一的两个人
We are the only two people in the entire world.
你还是喝老样子吗
You still drink your old usual --
威士忌加牛奶 拿着威士忌吗
whiskey milk, hold the whiskey?
我已经不碰那玩意儿了
I'm off the stuff.
来杯冰水 拿着冰
I'll take an ice water, hold the ice.
这一年真不错 你从哪拿的这个
Good year. Where did you get this?
废话少说 康莱彻
Cut the crap, Con Leche.
我知道你为什么来
I know why you're here.
你想要我投票 我就帮你省省臭口气吧
You want my vote, and I'll save you some stinky breath.
-我拒绝 -拜托 霍姆拉
- The answer is no. - Come on, Homra,
这可是我啊
this is me you're talking to.
还记得以前吗
Remember the old days?
我们在法学院睡一张床
We shared a bed in law school.
我每晚唱歌♥让你入睡
I sang you to sleep every night?
♪晚安 小霍姆拉♪
♪ Good night, little Homra ♪
♪你今天看着很疲惫♪
♪ You look tired today ♪
♪你的脸很明显 看着睡意浓浓♪
♪ You can tell on your face, you look sleepy ♪
♪你的眼睛下也有黑眼圈♪
♪ You have dark circles under your eyes ♪
不 别来这套 你不再控制我了
No, don't pull that. You don't control me anymore.
如今我能自己入睡
I fall asleep all by myself these days,
而且我会决定自己如何投票
and I'll decide how I'm going to vote.
那你记住
Well, just remember --
柠檬凝乳镇的女人们都指望你了
the women of Lemoncurd are counting on you,
包括我
myself included.
插座的类型
总的来说 这是眼睛 这是嘴巴
In conclusion, these are the eyes, and this is the mouth.
下一课 我需要一个志愿者
Now, for our next lesson, I'll need a volunteer.
佳比艾尔·盖斯勒吧
How about Gabigail Guzzler?
来吧 别害羞
Come on, don't be shy.
首先 先修好这块基本的电路板
First things first -- fix this basic circuit board.
它怎么了
What's wrong with it?
我不知道 你得找出问题
That's for me to not know, and you to figure out.
我懂了
I've got it.
这是个陷阱题
It's a trick question.
这修不好
It can't be fixed.
不 能修好
It's not, and it can.
只需要一些手肘润滑油[努力]和脑子
All it takes is a little elbow grease and half a brain.
你不行啊 盖斯勒小姐
You're not up for the task, Miss Guzzler.
白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥
Moron, moron, moron,
白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥
moron, moron, moron, moron,
白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥
moron, moron, moron, moron, moron.
祝你好运能找到舞会同伴
Psst, good luck getting a date to prom.
男人最喜欢聪明女人 白♥痴♥
Men are most attracted to intelligence, idiot.
手肘润滑油
我要把你点亮 像国♥庆♥节那样
I'm going to light you up like the Fourth of July.
我大概该回去了
I should probably be getting back.
留下吧 每天都能这么完美
Stay with me. Every day could be this perfect.
不是那么简单
It's not that simple.
从来都不是那么简单
It's never been that simple.
我不能就这样离开我丈夫 像你希望的那样
I can't just leave my husband as much as you might want me to.
为什么 这不复杂
Why not? It's not that complicated.
人们每天都做决定
People make decisions every day.
你不想幸福吗
Don't you want to be happy?
我做不到
I can't do this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
代我向妈妈问好
Tell mom I said "hi."
她说你打电♥话♥太少
She says you don't call enough.