电源
离手
Clear!
我感觉答案就在我鼻子下
I feel the answer is right under my nose.
啊嚏
Achoo!
如何修复电路板
只需简单三步
老师编写
就像正常的电路板那样
Just like a circuit board would do!
我做到了
I really did it.
这块电路板
Whoa, this circuit board,
重新点亮了
it's buzzing and lit.
玩美
It's perfect.
现在完成任务
Now finish the job.
终于 这把电椅又恢复活力生机了
Finally, this chair is up and running again.
好样的 孩子
Good job, kid.
我比你大
I'm older than you.
我们要椅子
We want the chair,
椅子 椅子
the chair, the chair!
-我们要椅子 -太厉害了
- We want the chair! - That was amazing.
你想跟我一起去舞会吗
Will you go to prom with me?
我们要椅子
We want the chair...
我真希望可以 但现在我该
I wish that I could, but it's time for me
回到我简单空洞的生活了
to go home to my easy, empty life...
你可以在那干我
...And you can me there.
真是个尤物
What a woman.
我就指望你了 冷静点
I'm counting on you, please be cool.
我总是很冷 还记得这个吗
I'm always cool. Remember this?
各位注意 该投票HR126法案了
Attention, it's time to vote on HR-126,
柠檬凝乳镇
这个法案是由
brought to the floor
凯伦·康莱彻国务卿女士提案
by Madam Secretary Karen Con Leche.
赞成的各位 说"同意"
All those in favor, say "aye,"
后面可以接你想说的任何话
followed by anything you'd like.
同意 卡兰巴
Aye Caramba!
同意 呀呀
Aye, yai, yai.
同意
Aye...
我觉得自己会喜欢这里
Think I'm going to like it here.
法案通过 三票赞成
The measure passes, three votes.
这真是史无前例的高票通过
That is an unprecedented majority.
今天是历史性的一天
Today is an historic day.
多亏了两党合作 柠檬凝乳镇的每个女人
Thanks to an bipartisan effort, every woman in Lemoncurd
都将被强制植入追踪设备
will be implanted with a mandatory tracking device
为了安全 也为了好玩
for safety and also for fun.
跟你像过去一样合作 感觉真好
It was great working with you again just like old times.
我不敢相信自己会这么说 但我会想你的
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going to miss you.
我也会想你
I'm going to miss you, too.
那你为何不留下
So why don't you stay?
你能拥有这一切
You can have it all.
我一点也不想要这些
I don't want it all.
我空无一欲 也不想要尊重
I want nothing and no respect.
再说
Besides...
你知道去哪找我
You know where to find me.
所以我们都回来了
So we all came back.
我们当然回来了
Of course we did.
我们还能怎么办呢
What else would we do?