Do you want to be a Barbra or not?
柠檬凝乳镇独♥立♥宣言
我的天 就在那儿
Oh, my god. There it is.
但我们怎么在不触发警报的前提下
But how are we ever going to get to it
过去拿到它呢
without tripping the alarm?
关闭激光器
那这个呢
What about this?
关闭激光器
我以为这个指示牌只是个玩笑
I thought that sign was a joke.
柠檬凝乳镇独♥立♥宣言
快走快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
芭芭拉 芭芭拉
Barbra. Barbra. Barbra. Barbra.
芭芭拉 我们拿到了 我们犯了罪
Barbra, we did it. We committed the crime.
我们现在能当芭芭拉了吗
Can we be Barbras now?
干得漂亮 女士们
Nice work, ladies.
等等
Wait.
芭芭拉 你看到警♥察♥为什么要逃跑
Barbra, why are you running away from the police?
快回来 你是我最好的朋友
Come back. You're my best friend!
你们被捕了
You're under arrest.
不 你一点都不好
No, no, you're not being nice!
她在哪儿 芭芭拉在哪儿
Where is she? Where is Barbra?
她永远不会回来了
She's long gone.
她对我的黛布拉们做了什么
What did she do with my Debras?
你是说芭芭拉们
You mean the Barbras.
她们进监狱了
They're in the slammer.
你的朋友入狱了
我就知道这种事会发生
I knew something like this would happen.
芭芭拉接触到的一切都会进监狱
Everything Barbra touches goes to jail.
我要冷死了
I'm freezing.
我在哆嗦 太冷了
I'm shivering. It's so cold.
监狱就是地狱
Jail is hell.
我们可能会死在这里
We should probably just die here.
这都是芭芭拉的错
This is all Barbra's fault.
我们就不该离开黛布拉
We should have never left Debra.
这话你说对了
You got that right.
黛布拉
Debra!
你回来找我们了
You came back for us!
我别无选择 你们的替补太烂了
I had no choice. Your understudies were horrible.
没有你们的早午餐也和之前不一样了
And brunch wasn't the same without you.
来把你们救出去吧
Let's get you out of here.
你怎么绕过守卫的
How did you get past the guard?
如果有人告诉我 我今天要被破处
If somebody would have told me I'd lose my virginity today,
我就不♥穿♥这条裤子了
I would have worn different pants.
现在去找我那个过河拆桥的姐姐吧
Now, let's go get my backstabbing sister.
我知道去哪儿能找到她
I know just where to find her.
芭芭拉 给我站住
Barbra, stop right there!
太迟了
It's too late.
我已经拿到了宣言 还坐上了由我控制的
I've got the declaration and the fastest mode
人类社会最快的交通工具
of transportation known to man at my disposal.
你永远也抓不到我
You'll never catch me.
你为什么总想回来毁掉我的生活
Why do you always come back and try to ruin my life?
因为你是个控制狂
Because you're a control freak
认为你比别人都强
who thinks she's better than everybody else.
我就是那个你无法控制的人
Then I'm the one thing you could never control.
那你就说错了
Well, that's where you're wrong.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你最好哼唧两声
You better say oink
因为猪来带你回猪圈了
'cause the pigs are here to take you to the pen,
你这个臭基婊♥子♥
you stinky, pink bitch.
你怎么能在我最好的朋友们面前
How dare you utter my birth name
叫出我的本名
in front of my best friends?
她名叫臭基婊♥子♥
Her name is stinky pink bitch?
怪不得她闻着像屎
No wonder she smells like shit.
她是个闻着像屎的臭基婊♥子♥
She's a stinky pink bitch who smells like shit.
把她带走吧
Take her away!
别再想猪了
Forget the pig stuff.
我们要把你送进鱼的监狱
We're taking you to fish jail.
现在谁想吃掉《独♥立♥宣言》
Now, who wants to eat the Declaration of Independence?
在你之前就想到了
Way ahead of you.
这才是爱
Now, that's amore.
忙碌
黛布拉
三连
忙碌
黛布拉
三连