不客气
You're welcome.
我觉得她走了
I think she's gone.
我爱你们
I love you.
我叫黛布拉
My name's Debra.
我被困住了 太舒服了
I'm stuck. It's too comfortable.
我们永远离不开这里了
We'll never get out of here.
她把床铺得太舒适了
She made the bed too well.
还很可怕
Scary well.
姑娘们 我刚做了个关于自己出生时的梦
Ladies, I just had a crazy dream about my own birth.
迫不及待想解梦了
Can't wait to unpack it together.
该死 她真厉害
Damn, she's good.
我们只能奉陪到底
We're gonna have to play her game.
唯一的出路就是玩她的游戏
The only way out is through.
谁想在床上吃早午餐
Who wants brunch in bed?
跟我学
Follow me lead.
大家感觉如何呀
So, how's everyone feeling.
如果要说实话 待在这让我很焦虑
Well, if I'm being honest, being here makes me anxious
因为我家是唯一让我感觉自己能控制的地方
because my house is the only place where I feel in control.
我需要掌管一切 因为我生命中
I need to be in charge because I don't have
并没有什么自主♥权♥
any real autonomy in my life.
带不来 谢谢你和我分享这些
Debra, thank you for choosing to share that with me.
至于我 我非常专注于无关紧要的事情
As for me, I hyper-focus on menial tasks,
比如打扫卫生 好让自己不去想
like cleaning, to distract myself
我的生活其实是一个充满
from the fact that my life is a vortex
未实现潜力的漩涡
of unfulfilled potential.
我一直想要的就是这些
This is all I ever wanted.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这一切都很...
This has been...
睡衣派对
A sleepover.
谢谢
Thank you.
是这么发音吗
Is that how you pronounce that?
快来抱抱
Get in here.
你们大概因为回家了
You guys should probably be getting back to your houses --
还有水管要修
pipes and all.
我爱你们
I love you.
真是个贱♥人♥
What a piece of work.
你能相信她信了我编的那些假话吗
Can you believe she bought all that fake stuff I made up?
你是怎么想出
Where did you get that bit
未实现潜力这回事的
about the unfulfilled potential?
在电影里看到的
You know, I saw it in a movie.
我说的也是谎话
And mine was fake, too.
我爱我的朋友们
I love my friends!