Right.
对
The name is Cooper.
那人就是Cooper
Like Wilson, but with completely different letters.
就像Wilson 但是字母完全不一样
Where be the sand in the glass?
瓶中之沙流到哪里了
Eh?
呃
The time, sir, what reads it?
我说时间 先生 几点了
Oh, 20 to four.
噢 三点四十分
Good heavens.
我的天呐
I've napped like a Chinaman.
我像中国佬似地打了个盹
Sleep, they say, is cousin to death.
他们说 睡眠是死亡的表亲
What brings this knocking at death's door?
是什么引来了死亡之门的敲门声
You what?
什么
What brings you here to Cooper's?
是什么指引你来到了Cooper的住处
Is it the gown?
是这件晨衣吗
I've brought you another banana.
我给你带来了另一根香蕉
Oh, the supermarket delivery man.
噢 超♥市♥送货员
I barely recognised you without my shoes on.
我没穿鞋 差点认不出你了
Splendid.
华丽丽
I've been dreaming of this bent yellow shit.
我一直梦想得到这根弯弯的黄色便便
Like I've said to you before, Mr Cooper,
就像我之前说的 Cooper先生
this is a very expensive way of shopping.
这种购物方式真是太烧钱了
Au contraire, for a vision such as that which stands before me,
正相反 为了看一眼正站在我眼前的人
a man would feed his mother to a pig.
是个男人都会把他妈拿去喂猪
It's cheap at twice the price.
真是太划算了
Right, well, I suppose I should be going.
好吧 我想我要走了
Wait.
等等
You've held my banana.
你拿着我的香蕉来了
The least I can do is to share.
我最起码要分享一下吧
Step inside.
进屋吧
Together, we will peel this ripe fucker.
我们一起 剥开这个熟透的棒棒
No, I'm going to go.
不 我要走了
Wait. No, there. There.
等等 你瞧那儿
Bathed beneath the honeyed sun,
沐浴在甜蜜的阳光下
you'd be enough to make Picasso shit his brushes.
你能让毕加索都要扔掉他的画笔
Goodbye, Mr Cooper.
再见 Cooper先生
Goodbye, my sweet, and thank you for this.
再见 甜心 谢谢你的香蕉
Come, invisible cat.
进来 隐形的猫
Into the house.
进屋子里来
We'll wait for his return.
我们会等他回来
When my wife and I heard the judge's statement,
当我与我妻子听到法官的陈述
we couldn't fucking believe it.
我们他妈简直不敢置信
The judge is a cunt.
法官就是个婊♥子♥
To say that we are pissed off is an understatement.
说我们生气都太委婉了
We are mega pissed off.
我们怒不可遏
My son is gone.
我的儿子走了
My son's gone to pick up the car
我儿子走去开车了
and he's not in the right mood as well.
而且他的心情也不好
Wait up, Martin, I'm talking to the news.
等一下 Martin 我正在向媒体发表新闻
Excuse me.
不好意思
The judge is a cunt.
法官就是个婊♥子♥
Oh, I've done that.
噢 我说过了
Da-da-da... Pissed off. Right.
哒哒哒 怒不可遏 对
This trial has put an enormous strain on me and my wife.
这判决给我和我妻子带来了巨大的压力
Our marriage has suffered, we are no longer doing the sex act,
我们的婚姻受到损害 我们不再做♥爱♥
and her cooking has gone completely to shit.
而且她的厨艺完全变成屎一样
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the police,
我本想借此机会感谢警♥察♥
but I can't, because as far as we are concerned,
但是我不能 因为对我们而言
they are a bunch of cunts, too.
他们也是一群婊♥子♥
Nothing is going to bring my little girl back.
一切都不能让我的小女儿回来了
She's gone to stay with her real mum.
她和她亲生母亲在一起了
Which is how come we are going to be selling off all her clothes
所以我们将卖♥♥掉她所有的衣服
and toys and things at knockdown prices.
还有玩具 都会低价处理
She had loads of shit.
她有很多废物
A room full.
满屋子都是
The judge is a cunt.
法官就是个婊♥子♥
No, you've done that bit.
不 你说过这个了
So, fuck the lot of you. Thank you.
好吧 干♥死♥你♥们这群混♥蛋♥ 谢谢大家
Well, Mr Hargreaves, I'm pleased to tell you
Hargreaves先生 我很高兴告诉你
your total body swap operation has been a complete success.
你的全身交换手术十分成功
No, you're Hargreaves.
不 你才是Hargreaves
Then you are...?
那你是
Well done, Dr Jennings.
干得好 Jennings医生
Looks like your total body swap operation was a complete success.
看起来你的全身交换手术十分成功
No, you're Jennings.
不 你才是Jennings
Professor Haustman,
Haustman教授
your total body swap operation is driving people to the point of insanity.
你的全身交换手术已经要把人们推向精神失常
Yes.
是的
No, no, you're Haustman.
不 不 你才是Haustman