You're late.
你迟到了
Sorry, Mum, I wasn't expecting the meeting to be here.
抱歉 妈 我没想到要在这里见你
I didn't want our conversation to be overheard.
我不想让我们的谈话被人偷听
Well, I don't think there's much danger of that.
我觉得没有这方面的危险吧
And I certainly didn't come here to listen to your impertinence.
我当然也不是来这儿听你顶嘴的
I need you to do something for me,
我需要你为我做点事
something that requires the utmost discretion.
一些需要极其谨慎小心的事
Right.
好的
I need you to cover for Steven tomorrow afternoon.
我需要你明天下午顶Steven的班
He's got... an appointment,
他有个预约
with the dentist.
去看牙医
Little bald Stevie in the warehouse?
仓库里的小秃子Stevie
I don't know any other Stevens who work for the organisation. Do you?
我不认识其他为组织工作的Steven了 你还认识吗
By organisation, you mean the Romford Argos?
你说的组织是指罗姆福德的爱顾商城吗
Yes, the organisation, Argos.
没错 组织就是爱顾商城
So, do you think you're up to the job?
那么 你觉得能胜任这份工作吗
Yeah, if you like.
能啊 如果你想的话
Well, once again, it looks like it's down to you
那么 看起来将部门带出困境的重任
to get the department out of a fix, doesn't it, James?
又一次落到你的肩上了 不是吗 James
Barry.
Barry
What?
什么
I'm Barry.
我是Barry
Which one's James?
那James是哪个
Harelip. Pig tattoo.
有兔唇和小猪纹身的那个
Oh, I meant to ask James.
哦 我想叫James来着
Yeah, I'm getting that.
是啊 我看出来了
Well, what are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么
The shop opens in...35 minutes.
店铺还有35分钟就开门了
Are you staying up here, then?
你要继续待在这上面 是吗
Yes, I've got the afternoon off.
是的 我今天下午放假
I'm going to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with my sister.
我要去和我妹妹一起看<飞天万能车>
I thought I said.
我以为我说过了
You didn't mention it, no.
你没提这件事 真的
OK, OK. Right, office admin and whatnot meeting.
好了 好了 办公室管理和其他有的没的会议
It's been a while, so lots to get through,
已经有一阵子了 所以有很多事要处理
lots on the old agenda-roo.
日程表上有很多事啊
Could take a while.
可能要花点时间了
Let's kick off with item one - planned layout of the fourth floor.
首先我们来处理项目一 四楼的布局计划
Any thoughts?
有什么想法吗
Yeah, I'm worried I'll be sitting right next to the men's toilets.
是的 我担心我会正好坐在男厕所旁边
Is there anyway could I have a wall or divide, or just swap with Martin?
我可不可以要个墙或者隔断 或者直接和Martin换位置
Steve, I'm on fire. Steve.
Steve 我身上着火了 Steve
OK, Duncan, that's not quite what we're talking about right now,
好了 Duncan 这和我们现在讨论的问题没什么关系
but I will put it at the end of the agenda.
但我会把这事放在日程表最后的
"Duncan's arm on fire.
"Duncan的胳膊着火了"
"Possible action."
"可选对策"
Kelly?
Kelly
So I was thinking...
所以我在想
Oh, it's really hot!
哦 真的好烫
Duncan, I am speaking.
Duncan 我话还没说完呢
Duncan, please!
Duncan 拜托
Kelly, we will look into it for you.
Kelly 我们会为你考虑一下的
Next - Jeff's leaving do. Back to the Steakhouse again?
下一项 Jeff的送别聚餐 还去牛排馆吗
All those in favour?
同意的举手
You two haven't raised your hands.
你们俩怎么不举手
I don't like the napkins.
我不喜欢那里的餐巾
My skin's starting to bubble up.
我的皮都开始冒泡了
I'm worried if I lift it, it'll run down my arm like a meat lava.
我怕我举手的话它会像肉岩浆一样流下胳膊
But you don't mind the Steakhouse?
但是你不介意去牛排馆
I mean it's fine. It's hard to find anywhere good these days.
不介意 现在这日子很难找到什么好地方
The Japanese place could be fun.
那家日本餐馆好像不错
Oh, I look like a fleshy Aero!
哦 我看起来就像个人肉艾罗巧克力
Great. Sushi it is. Next - new email system.
太好了 那就吃寿司吧 下一项 新的电子邮件系统
Teething problems, I think.
我想都是磨合期的问题
It's not that bad, Duncan. We'll get used to it.
哪有那么惨 Duncan 等会就习惯了
Great. Next.
好极了 下一项
Hang on, I haven't used it yet. What's it like?
等等 我还没用过 是什么样的
Does it make emails look bigger? Cos mine are really small.
能让电子邮件看起来大点吗 因为我的看起来特别小
Do you want me to give you a run-through?
你想让我给你简单演示一下吗
I really don't know.
我也不知道
It's hard to think when I'm in so much pain.
我疼得这么厉害真的很难思考
Sorry, gotta take this.
抱歉 我得接下这个电♥话♥
Let's meet up again at four to go through the rest.
我们四点再见面讨论剩下的问题
Steve, What about the...? Can it wait till four?
Steve 那我怎么办 能等到四点吗
Ok.
好吧
That'd be great.
那就太好了
It's definitely on the agenda.
这事绝对是在议事日程上的
Keith, sorry about that, was in a meeting. Not now.
Keith 刚才抱歉 我在开会 现在可以了
How are you?
你怎么样了
Absolutely not.
完全没关系
Oh, my God, Tom!
哦 我的天 Tom
Oh, my God! I got here as quick as I could.
哦 天哪 我尽快赶来了
It's going to be OK, OK? I'm here now.
一切都会没事的 好吗 我来陪你了
Can you hear me? It's Kate.
你能听见吗 我是Kate
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Hello, Kate.
你好 Kate
Oh, my God, Tom. You sound awful.
哦 天哪 Tom 你听起来糟透了
But don't you worry, we'll get you better, OK? I'm here now.
但是别担心 我们会让你好起来的 好吗 我来陪你了
If there's anything you need,
如果你有什么需要的话
anything I can do, you just say, OK?
有任何我能做的 尽管说 好吗
Pull me off.
帮我撸一发
What?
啥
Can you pull me off?
你能帮我撸一发吗
Jesus, Tom! When I said "Anything"...
天哪 Tom 我说任何事不是指
You don't understand, Kate.
你不懂 Kate
It's like the world's worst itch that I can't scratch.
这就像世界上最难忍♥的奇痒我却挠不着
It's driving me crazy.
要把我逼疯了
Please.
求你了
If you could do anything for me...
要是你能帮我什么忙的话
Can you pull me off?
能帮我撸一发吗
Tom!
Tom
That's done...
好了
now, so...
现在 那么
Kate, is that you?
Kate 是你吗
Tom?
Tom
Kate, there you are. I've been looking all over for you.
Kate 你在这啊 我还到处找你呢
Sorry about the panicky call. Turns out it's just a sprain,
抱歉打电♥话♥时那么惊慌 结果其实只是扭伤了
so we can go home now.
我们现在可以回家了
Oh, great!
哦 太好了
Who's this?
这是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
I was just asking... directions.
我只是来 问个路
Mrs Morrison,
Morrison夫人
can you explain exactly how you discovered this new number?
你能解释一下你具体是怎么发现这个新数字的
Oh, it's simple, really.
哦 其实很简单 真的
I was trying to calculate how many rabbits
我在试图计算我第二任丈夫
my second husband Craig had suffocated
Craig到底掐死了多少只兔子
and it doesn't matter how many times I add it up,
不管我加多少次
every time the answer is always this.
每次得出的结果都是这个
And how much is that?
这到底是多少
It's somewhere between six and seven, which is strange,
在六和七之间的某个数 这很奇怪
because I know for a fact
因为我很清楚地知道
that my second husband Craig has suffocated more than 400 rabbits.
我第二任丈夫Craig掐死了不下400只兔子
Why is your husband suffocating rabbits?
你丈夫为什么要掐死兔子
Oh, I don't know.
哦 我也不知道
You'll have to ask him. Craig?
你得问他自己 Craig
Craig, the television is wanting to talk to you.
Craig 电视想和你说话
What?
咋了
I'll just start with a few questions.
我就以几个问题开始吧
How long have you had this fear of flying?
你害怕坐飞机有多久了