Fits really well, actually.
的确很合身
Right length in the sleeve. Colour really suits you.
袖子长度刚好 颜色正适合你
Not many guys can pull this off,
很多人穿上都不好看
but you look really good in it. Really good.
可是你穿上去真的很不错 非常好
I'm not sure.
我不确定
No, no, you look really great in it. I mean, really great.
不不不 你穿着很赞 超级赞
I mean, I'd definitely fuck you in that.
你穿着这身 我肯定想跟你约一炮
Oh?
噢
Yeah. Definitely. Definitely fuck you in that. Hey, Jess?
绝对 肯定要跟你来一炮 嘿 Jess
Yeah?
怎么
You'd fuck him in this, wouldn't you?
你会和穿这身的他约一炮吗
Oh, yeah. Oh, definitely.
噢 会的 毫无疑问
Take it off a minute.
把外套脱一下
No, you see, now I wouldn't fuck you.
不了 现在我没性致了
No.
不约
Not in a million years.
有生之年都不约
I shouldn't say this, but when you walked in here, I was like,
我不应该说的 可是你走进来的时候 我在想
"There's a guy I would not fuck. Not ever."
"我才不会上这男的 永远不会"
Eww.
恶
But with it on, I mean, I'd definitely fuck you in that.
可是穿上它 我肯定要上你
I'd definitely fuck you in that, too.
我也肯定要上你
Yeah, we'd definitely both fuck you in that. At the same time.
对 我们俩绝对都想上你 一起上
Definitely.
毋庸置疑
Right, well...
那好吧
Of course, you'd have to buy it first.
当然 你要先买♥♥下它
Yeah, of course you'd have to... buy it... first.
是的 当然你最好要 先 买♥♥下它
Receipt's in the bag.
小票放在袋子里
I think I'll wear it now.
我想现在就穿上
Well?
怎样
Yes?
什么怎样
Oh, you didn't actually think we'd fuck you in that, did you?
哦 你不会真的认为穿上外套我们就会上你吧
Oh, you did, didn't you?
是真的 你认真的
You actually thought we'd fuck you in that.
你真的认为穿上外套我们就会上你
However nice it is...
这衣服再怎么好看
It doesn't cover your ugly face.
也挡不住你长得丑
It's a jacket, not a balaclava.
只是件夹克 又不是遮面帽
Though we do sell balaclavas.
不过我们确实有卖♥♥遮面帽
Now, I would definitely fuck you in that.
穿上它 我绝对想跟你来一发
How much is it?
多少钱
Ain't going to talk, Pal?
不说话是吧 伙计
Well, why don't you take a few hours to cool down?
你怎么不花几个小时降降温呢
Take a few hours to cool down! That's rubbish.
花几个小时降降温 用词真烂
Bet it took him hours to think of that one.
我赌他肯定花几个小时才想到这梗
Well, how about, "Why don't you take a few hours to chill out?"
"你何不花几个小时发发寒" 怎样
That's stronger than cool down, isn't it?
语气比降温更强烈 对吧
No, that's not it. Where's the wow factor?
不 不是这样 这哪有惊艳的感觉
You want something that's going to blow people's tits off.
你要把对方吓得奶♥子♥都掉了
OK, OK. So, what are the points we are trying to get to here?
好吧 那我们想要的梗是什么
We got, A, that he's left matey in here to get him to talk,
我们有 第一 他把我们兄弟 留在这里逼他开口
and B, it's cold.
还有第二 这里很冷
I mean, that it, isn't it? I mean, that's the Venn diagram.
就这样 不是么 就是维恩图
Ahem.
咳咳
You'll talk or else.
你要说话还是干嘛
This is snow joke.
这是个雪笑话(谐音:不是笑话)
Snow joke? Snow joke?
雪笑话 雪笑话
Where's the fucking snow coming from?
雪从哪里来的
I don't know. Snow, freezers.
我不知道 雪 冷藏室
It's all linked, isn't it? It's all the same world.
都联♥系♥在一起 都是同一个世界
Or how about,
这个怎么样
"Not speaking, are you?"
"不肯说是吧"
"Well, this is what happens when you take the piste."
"这就是你滑雪(惹事)的下场"
Piste? Piste? We're in a meat locker, not the Alps.
滑雪 滑雪 我们在肉类冷藏室里 不在阿尔卑斯山
We've not heard you come up with anything, Trevor.
我们还没听到你想出点什么 Trevor
I've got loads of brilliant ones.
我有一大把妙语
I just don't want to say them, that's all.
我只是不想说 没别的
Go on, do one. Do one good one now.
来啊 说一个 立刻说 好好说
I've got something.
我想到了
Yeah, ssh, Bob. William's got one. Go on, William, shoot.
嘘 Bob William想到了 来吧William
OK. Cool, Coolio, Cool Runnings,
酷寒 酷爆了 <冰上轻驰>
Cool-ey Culkin, Mac-cool-ey Culkin...
Cooley Culkin Maccooley Culkin
Yeah, that's it nailed!
呵呵 说得真好
Look, Trevor you should contribute something instead of criticising everyone all the time.
听着Trevor 你应该做点贡献而不是一直批评每个人
No, he can't, he's not creative.
不 他做不到 他没创意
Just slags off everyone else's stuff.
只会诋毁别人的成果
Right, ssh. I got one.
嘘 我想到了
You ready, boys?
你们准备好了吗
Go on, then.
那你说吧
Why don't you hang out and chill?
别"吊"胃口 不如放松"冷"静下
If you want to save your bacon, then squeal,
如果你不想像猪一样任人宰割 就快开口
and I'll let you off the hook, you swine.
我就不会让你"挂"了 你个死猪
All right, I'll give you that, that actually is quite good.
好吧 我得承认 这说得真不错
That is great, actually.
说得太棒了
Yeah, that's the one.
就是这个效果
Yeah, I'm pleased with that.
我很满意
Right,
好了
who fancies some chops?
谁想来尝几刀冷菜
Good one. I like it.
说得好 我喜欢
Oh, hang about.
噢 稍微等等
I'm back. Sorry it took so long, the queues were horrendous.
我回来了 抱歉花了这么久 队伍长得可怕
And this took longer than expected.
花的时间比预期要多
John, Mark's here.
John Mark在这儿
Mark, what a pleasant surprise.
Mark 真是又惊又喜啊
Sarah's gone, she left yesterday.
Sarah离我们而去了 昨天的事
She just packed up everything and left.
她收拾好一切就出走了
God, Mark, that's awful.
天呐 Mark 那太惨了
I blame him.
我怪他
Someone else, then?
那就是说有第三者了
Oh, it's been going on for ages.
已经有很多年了
That bugger from the zoo.
那个动物园来的混♥蛋♥
Young chap, looks after the tigers.
小伙子 照看老虎的
What a bastard.
真是个混♥蛋♥啊
What a complete and utter...
完完全全绝对的
Want a biscuit, Mark?
想来块饼干吗 Mark
No.
不
Go on, Mark, have a biscuit.
来吧Mark 尝块饼干
Take two.
拿两块
Save one for later.
留一块以后吃
No, I should be going.
不 我要走了
Thanks for the tea, Jan.
谢谢你的茶 Jan
No problem.
没事
Mark.
Mark
If there's anything we can do,
如果我们能做点什么
anything at all, just say the word.
任何事 你就直说
Hyundai.
现代
Sorry?
抱歉
It's the word I'll use.
在我需要帮助的时候
Hyundai. If I need help.
我会说的就是这个词 现代
Hyundai.
现代
Are you saying it then, Mark?
你是在说它吗 Mark
No, I just said it so you know what word I use when I need help.
不 我只是说说 以便你知道我需要帮助
Hyundai.
现代
My word.
我的词
Mark's word, John.
那是Mark的词 John
Grr.
嗝呃
Hyundai?
现代
Can you go and get the biscuits, John? Biscuits, yeah.
你能去把饼干拿来吗 John 饼干 好的
It's OK.
没关系的
Oh, sorry, I didn't think anyone was in.
噢 抱歉 我以为没人在家
Anybody isn't in, my dear.
没人不在家 亲爱的
Somebody is.
有人在家