You know, look, Jane, can we just stop this for a second, please?
听着 Jane 我们能暂停一下吗
This role-playing thing's really not working for me.
角色扮演真的对我不起作用
I'm not feeling at all sexy.
我一点都不觉得性奋
What are you talking about? Who's Jane?
你在说什么 Jane是谁
Oh, my God, you're not Jane, are you?
哦 天呐 你不是Jane 对吗
No.
我不是
Jesus Christ, I'm so embarrassed,
天呐 太尴尬了
I must apologize. You see, I thought you were my wife, Jane,
非常抱歉 我以为你是我的妻子Jane
dressed up in a disguise for the sexy role-play.
她为了玩性感角色扮演换了衣服化了妆
I'm not your wife, Alan.
我不是你的妻子 Alan
Tim.
Tim
What?
什么
My real name's Tim.
我的真名是Tim
Alan was just my role-playing nickname
Alan是我玩角色扮演时的外号♥
and Geoff's my role-playing real name.
而Geoff是我角色扮演里的真名
My actual real proper name
我生活中正常的名字
is actually... It's actually Tim.
其实 其实是Tim
Well, Tim, I suggest you go home and you have a long lie down.
好吧 Tim 我建议你先回家然后好好躺一会
But this is my home.
这就是我家啊
No, Tim, no, you don't live here.
不 Tim 你不住这儿
Oh, my God, where do I live then?
天呐 那我住哪儿的
Tim.
Tim
Ahhhh! It's me, it's Jane.
哈 是我 我就是Jane
I was just having a role-play.
我刚才只是在玩角色扮演
Jesus Christ! You scared the shit out of me.
我的天啊 你刚刚吓屎我了
So tell me, do you feel a little bit sexy now?
告诉我 你现在是不是有点性奋了
I do a bit, yeah.
确实有点
Oh, well, that's excellent, come on, quick-quick!
太好了 来吧 快点快点
This tribunal is to assess the state of mind of Donald Smith, to determine
本仲裁庭将评估Donald Smith的精神状况 并裁定
whether he is fit to be released from this secure mental facility.
是否将其从这所防范严密的精神病院中释放
It's 15 years since the incident that first brought Mr Smith here,
从第一次出事住院算起 Smith先生已经被关在这15年了
so I am perhaps as anxious as he is to get these proceedings underway.
所以 我和他一样焦急地想让程序快些进行
Let us first start with his medical assessment,
让我们首先从他的医疗评估开始
if you would be so kind, please, Doctor Bennett?
您可以开始了 Bennett医生
Thank you, your honour, as the board will see
谢谢您 法官大人 从我提交的精神病报告中
from my submitted psychiatric report,
各位仲裁员可以看到
an independent panel of doctors has found Donald
独♥立♥的医生专家小组检查认为
to be of completely sound mind.
Donald的神智十分正常
That's very encouraging. Do the prison staff feel the same way?
真是振奋人心 病房♥看守也这么认为吗
Yes, ma'am. As governor of this facility,
是的 长官 作为精神病院的院长
I can recommend his immediate release without hesitation.
我建议立即释放Donald
Well, it's all looking very rosy for you, Donald,
看来你很有希望出院 Donald
and lastly let us hear from Mr Blancmange.
最后 让我们听听牛奶冻先生的意见
As much as I wish I could,
我真希望我能说些好消息
I'm afraid I can't be so encouraging.
但是 恐怕我的想法没那么乐观
It doesn't please me to say this,
我真不想这么说
but if Donald can see and hear me,
但是如果Donald能看见我 听见我说话
a talking blancmange,
一个会说话的牛奶冻
Well then he must really still be very mentally disturbed.
那么 他肯定还是精神失常的
Thank you for your input, Mr Blancmange.
谢谢你的意见 牛奶冻先生
No problem.
不客气
Well, Donald, sorry to say that Mr Blancmange's testimony
Donald 牛奶冻先生的证词
has rather put the cat amongst the pigeons,
让我们怀疑你并未完全康复
and I cannot now recommend your release.
我要遗憾地通知你 你不能出院了
We will reconsider your case in five years.
我们会在五年内重新审理你的案子
Why don't we just say six?
要不六年吧
OK, Mr Blancmange, why not?
行 牛奶冻先生 为什么不呢
Six it is. Tribunal adjourned.
那就六年吧 休庭
You bastard, Blancmange!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 牛奶冻
It's hardly my fault if he can see me!
他能看到我又不是我的错