Of course.
当然了
Yes, I thought you might say that.
我就知道你会这么说
Geoff, they have to see the glove.
Geoff 法庭必须要看一下手套
What? Your wife has just died?
什么 你的妻子刚刚去世了
God, John, that's terrible.
天呐 John 真是太不幸了
Yes. That takes top priority, you must get her body to a morgue.
是的 你得把她送去太平间 这是当务之急
Geoff John Gavel's wife has just died.
Geoff John Gavel的妻子刚刚过世了
What if we send one of the clerks
这样吧 不如我们派一名书♥记♥员
to the lab to pick up this glove?
去实验室把手套取来
Yes. That's a great idea.
行 好主意
I can call them now in fact.
我现在就给他们打电♥话♥
Is the Bendix report ready?
奔德士公♥司♥的报告写好了吗
Oh, yes, just give me one second, it's just...
哦 写好了 等一下 就在这
There we go.
给你
What's this?
这是什么
The Bendix report.
奔德士报告啊
It's a glass of milk.
这是杯牛奶
I wrote it in milk form.
我用牛奶写的
What?
什么
Just joking.
开玩笑啦
Here it is.
这个才是
Thanks.
谢谢
What's all this about?
这到底是什么
It's the report.
报告啊
It just says, "This is a glass of milk" Over and over again.
可上面只是重复地写着"这是一杯牛奶"
Sorry, boss, I've just been under so much pressure.
抱歉 老板 最近我压力太大了
Well...
这个
Sarah and I aren't getting on very well
Sarah和我闹了点矛盾
and to be honest she's leaving me.
事实上 她要离开我了
I'm...
我
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
I just...I just don't know what to do.
我 我真的不知道
I'm sorry, I had no idea.
对不起 我不知道这件事
If you want to have some time off, that's fine by me.
如果你想休息一段时间 我可以给你放假
Oh, God, look at what I've done.
哦 天呐 我做了什么
It's all right, Donald.
没事的 Donald
Everyone gets a little stressed from time to time,
人嘛 都会时不时有点压力
it's nothing to be...
这没什么可担
Kiss me.
吻我
What?
什么
Kiss me, or I'll kill myself.
快吻我 不然我就自杀
Ahhhhhh!
哈
You're fired. What do you mean, fired?
你被炒了 炒了 你什么意思
You're Sacked. Just clear your desk now.
你被辞退了 收拾东西走人吧
But I'm your own hand.
可我是你的手啊
What?
什么
You're talking to your own hand.
你在和你的手说话呢
Here you go.
给你
Eh?
诶
The Bendix report?
奔德士报告啊
Thanks.
谢了
What can I do for you today?
有什么事吗
Well, it's about our son Sean, Doctor.
是我们的儿子Sean 医生
We've been to see you before,
我们之前来找过你
you know, about his size.
关于我儿子的尺寸问题
Just need to give him a few less sweets,
让他少吃点糖
more exercise will see him lose it all, I'm sure.
多多锻炼 我保证他会瘦下来的
We were wondering maybe... maybe he's not fat.
我们在想也许 也许他不是胖
Hmm.
嗯
Maybe he's...
也许他
Oh, I can't bear it.
哦 我都不忍♥心听了
Maybe he's... been born at the wrong aspect ratio.
也许他是 先天性屏幕比例失调
I know there's a lot of talk about being born at the wrong aspect ratio at the moment,
我知道现在有很多关于先天性屏幕比例失调的说法
but doctors aren't sure if it's a genuine condition.
但是医生们尚未确定这种病是否真实存在
He's been born at the wrong aspect ratio, Doctor. We know it.
他就是先天性屏比失调 医生 我们知道的
He...he's got all the symptoms.
所有的症状他都有
He just looks... wrong.
他的画风 明显不一样
There must be something you can do, Doctor? Something?
你一定要帮我们 医生 帮帮我们
You'll have to go abroad.
你们得出国
There's only one man in the world
这个世界上只有一个人
doing this sort of work.
能救你们儿子
He's at the Blumberg Institute in Stuttgart
他在德国斯图加特的布隆伯格研究所
and his name is Dr Sven Hassleback.
他的名字是Sven Hassleback医生
OK, Sean, you are a very brave little boy.
好了 Sean 你是个勇敢的小男孩
You will not feel a thing, I promise you this. OK.
一点都不会痛的 我向你保证 好吗
Index.
目录
Mr and Mrs Jefferies,
Jefferies先生和太太
I am pleased to tell you that I have cured your son.
很高兴地通知你们 我已经治好了你们的儿子
He is now at the correct aspect ratio.
现在 他的屏幕比例正常了
Thank you, doctor.
太谢谢你了 医生
But I must tell you,
但是 我必须告诉你们
he is suffering from side-effects to the treatment.
他正受到手术副作用的影响
What's wrong with him.
他怎么了
I demand to see my son!
我要见我儿子
Bring him out!
带他出来
Sean, darling.
Sean 宝贝
But he looks... He looks wonderful.
他看起来 看起来很好啊
What are these side-effects, Doctor?
副作用是什么 医生
Mr and Mrs Jefferies, something went wrong in the theatre.
Jefferies先生和太太 手术室里出了点状况
Some of the equipment, it was confused.
有一些设备出现紊乱了
And now, your son, your son has...
现在 你们的儿子 他有
a director's commentary.
导演评论音轨
"Interestingly we filmed this sketch on a Sunday, in a real hospital."
"有趣的是 我们在周日一个真正的医院里拍摄了这部短剧"
"I wanted to shoot it on a Friday cos I had a wedding to go to on the Sunday."
"我本来想在周五拍的 因为那周日我要出席一场婚礼"
Doctor? Where is that man's voice coming from?
医生 这个男人的声音是哪来的
"Up in Warrington, about a two hour drive."
"就在沃灵顿 大概两个小时的车程"
Stop, stop, please stop!
停下 停下 求你停下
"So I spoke to the producer, Neil."
"所以我和制♥作♥人Neil商量"
As if anyone's interested!
没人感兴趣好嘛
"And I said, 'Sunday's the only day they can do,
"我对他说 周日是唯一能拍的日子
They do operations on a Friday. So deal with it.'"
周五医生要做手术 你看着办吧"
But what will people say? What will people think?
人们会怎么说他 会怎么想他
My son has a director's commentary. People will be so cruel!
我儿子自带导演评论 人们会歧视他的
"Morgana is so good in this scene. Really believable."
"Morgana在这一幕表现得狠棒 特别真实"
Hi, sorry to bother you,
嗨 抱歉打扰你一下
but is your husband in?
请问你丈夫在吗
Excuse me?
什么
I'd like to talk to your husband, please?
我有话要和你丈夫说 麻烦了
Wait a minute, first of all,
等一下 首先
how do you know I even have a husband?
你怎么知道我有个丈夫
Please don't put yourself down,
您不要妄自菲薄
you're definitely pretty enough to have a husband.
您这么漂亮 肯定有丈夫啊
Thank you very much.
谢谢夸奖
Is your husband in?
你丈夫在吗
What do you want?
你找他什么事
Sorry, let me introduce myself, it's very rude of me.
抱歉 我太失礼了 自我介绍一下
My name is Geoff.
我叫Geoff
Listen, Geoff...
听着 Geoff
Call me Alan.
叫我Alan
What?
什么
My friends call me Alan.
朋友们都叫我Alan
You just said your name was Geoff.
可你刚刚说你叫Geoff
It is, but you can call me Alan. Like in the song.
是的 但是你可以叫我Alan 就像歌♥里唱的
Look, whatever your name is...
听着 不管你叫什么
Geoff, but you can call me Alan.
我叫Geoff 你可以叫我Alan
Look, Alan, whatever it is you want,
听着 Alan 你有什么事
why can't you just talk to me?
不如直接和我说吧
You know, I'd love to, but this is kind of man business.
我是想和你说 但这是男人之间的事
Is your husband in?
你丈夫在吗
No, he's not, and I suggest you leave before I call the police.
不 他不在 如果你再不走我就要报♥警♥了