你接下来可能会很忙
I think you're going to be very busy.
你现在可出名了
You've become rather famous.
我留了样东西给你
I've left something for you.
再见 约翰
Goodbye, John.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾丽丝
Alice.
我救了他
I saved him.
先拿这些
Take these first.
不 把这些拿上楼 要先用这些
No, take the ones upstairs, they need to go first.
这只猫走过了犯罪现场
The cat walks through the crime scene.
地毯上有它的爪印
Its paw prints are photographed.
然后它就不见了
And then it's gone.
在警♥察♥局的时候 珍妮特·麦金泰尔的手是干净的...
At the police station, Janet McIntyre's hands are clean...
...但她裙子的白色袖口却沾了血
...But the white cuffs on her dress are stained with blood.
一只死猫不能作为谋杀案的证据
A dead cat isn't evidence of murder.
但足以证明麦金泰尔小姐精神状况
It's evidence of Miss McIntyre's state of mind.
这是在你眼皮子底下发生的 布里姆警探
This happened right under your nose, Detective Breem.
都在你眼皮子底下
It's all been right under your nose.
那么...
Well...
恭喜了
congratulations.
你刚刚破了艾米莉·弗伦奇的谋杀案
You've just solved the murder of Emily French.
升职以后再谢我吧
You can thank me later when you get promoted.
早上好 梅休先生
Good morning, Mr. Mayhew.
-早安 -先生
- Good day. - Sir.
-先生好 -你好
- Hello, sir. - Hello.
-梅休先生 -很高兴见到你
- Mr. Mayhew. - Good to see you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
麦金泰尔女士
Ms McIntyre.
您得跟我们走一趟
You have to come with us now.
-先生 你来了 -非常好
- There you are, sir. - Jolly good.
-早安 贝里尔 -早安 梅休先生
- Morning, Beryl. - Good morning, Mr. Mayhew.
-早安 先生 -早安
- Morning, sir. - Morning.
欢迎
Ah, welcome.
万福玛利亚 您充满圣宠...
Hail Mary, full of grace...
在莱纳德·沃尔庭审的两周前
And two weeks before Leonard Vole's trial,
麦金泰尔女士曾问过您的意见 是吧
Ms McIntyre came to you for advice, didn't she?
她问什么了
What advice did she want?
她...她想知道如果莱纳德·沃尔被判真凶
She...she wanted to know what would happen to Mrs French's will
弗伦奇夫人的遗嘱会怎样履行
when Leonard Vole was convicted of her murder.
我告诉她如果那样 遗嘱便很有可能
I said there was a strong case to argue
恢复到最初订立版本
that it revert to its previous iteration.
也就是她能获取丰厚报酬的那个版本
The version which contained a generous stipend for Ms McIntyre?
对
Yes.
那只叫咪♥咪♥的猫在舔血
She was licking the blood, Mimi, the cat.
就是 在舔血
Erm, licking the blood.
她一点都不觉得可惜 也不难过
She wasn't even sorry. She wasn't sad.
-她一直在舔血 我就发火了 -你发火了吗
- She was licking the blood. I just snapped. - You just snapped?
你是因为遗嘱的事和弗伦奇夫人争吵 所以发火了吗
Did you snap with Mrs French, arguing about the will?
你在嫉妒 是吧
You were jealous, weren't you?
她曾是你的
She was yours.
弗伦奇夫人压根不相信你所描述的
And Mrs French wouldn't believe anything you said
莱纳德·沃尔
about Leonard Vole.
也许她根本不在乎
Perhaps she didn't care
她打算把你的钱给他
and now she'd given him your money.
你说晚了从教堂回来的时间
You came back from church earlier than you stated,
和弗伦奇夫人争吵 最后终于爆发了
you argued with Mrs French and you snapped.
你不懂 我爱她
You don't understand, I loved her!
我爱她...
I loved her...
-很爱她 -太过了
-So much! - Too much.
过头了
Much too much.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
接着睡吧
Go back to sleep.
我爱你
I love you.
爱丽丝
Alice?
我们会赶不上火车的
We'll miss the train.
你真漂亮
How pretty you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天不行 求求你 今天不方便
No, not today, thank you, it's not convenient, not today.
今天不行 求你了
Not today, thank you, not today, not today, not today.
请不要今天 求你 今天不方便
Not today, not today, thank you, it's not convenient,
不 不
no, no, no, no.
今天不行
Not today.
今天不行...
No, no, no, not today...
救世主还活着
I know that my redeemer liveth,
他会站在这里
and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the Earth
尽管皮囊终将腐烂
and though after my skin worms destroy this body,
我还是会见到上帝
yet in my flesh shall I see God,
我会直视他的双眼...
whom I shall see for myself and mine eyes shall behold...
..生不带来
..Nothing into this world,
死不带去
and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
只有主能赋予我们一切 也只有主能取之
The Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away.
你好 莱纳德
Hello, Leonard.
约翰
John.
安静
No, no, no. Sh!
别出声 别大惊小怪的
No noise, don't make a fuss,
别这样
we can't have that.
莱纳德 放开他
Leonard, leave him alone.
会到处喷的 约翰 都摇过了
It'll go everywhere now, John, it's all shaken up.
我们在庆祝 正开香槟呢
We're celebrating. We're having champagne.
我说吧
Told you.
你...
You're...
-你不是在监狱吗 -是啊 可已经出来了
- You're in prison. - I was. Time has gone by.
估计你忙着庆功 没注意吧
You probably didn't notice, so busy being a success.
这是你应得的 约翰
You deserve it, John.
你现在比之前看起来好多了
And you look well, so much better than you did.
还是有钱好
Being rich suits you.
她想你死
She wanted you hanged.
-老天 -约翰
- Christ. - John.
没有法官会相信一个蠢女人
What jury would believe a besotted woman?
为了救爱人 她能颠倒黑白
She'll say night is day to save her man.
但一个要置他死地
But a vicious, scheming bitch,
心狠手辣 诡计多端的外国贱♥货♥
lying through her foreign teeth to put a noose around his neck...
...他们当然不会信她
..Well, they'll disbelieve her
而这反而能证明他的清白 不是吗
and find that man innocent, won't they?
不
No.
我去见了克里斯汀·莫法特
I went to see Christine Moffat.
我看到你的所作所为了
I saw what you've done to her.
你就老实巴交地相信 我把热糖水
You honestly believe that I threw boiling water
泼到她脸上了
and sugar in a girl's face?
你把我当什么人了
What do you take me for?
克里斯汀怀孕了
Christine was pregnant.
吸气
Breathing
轻点
Ow! Careful!
我们都准备好了 莫法特夫人
We're ready for you now, Ms Moffat.
'她只是去生孩子'
'She went off to have her baby.'
你回去找她
Did you go back to see her?
给她钱了吗
Give her the money?
没有吧
I'm guessing not.
你还保证过你会给的
And you swore you would.
用你对妻子的爱...
You swore on your wife...
...还有早逝的儿子 你的誓言
..And on the memory of your son, you swore.
先生
Mister.
妆容
Make-up.
灯光 舞台都摆好了 只是表演
Lighting. The stage was all set. Performance.
一切都是装的 约翰
It was all just pretending, John.
来 约翰
Here, John,
来杯酒吧 别昏过去了
have a drink before you pass out.
都是谎话
It was all lies.