我起誓的时候 的确说了实话
I told the truth, on oath.
莱纳德是10点过10分回家的
Leonard came home at ten past ten.
我就撒了几个小谎
There were a few little untruths.
我之前没结过婚
I've never been married before.
海格尔是我爸的名字
Heilger is my father's name.
我烧了那件衬衫
And I burned the shirt.
老天
Oh, God.
老天 珍妮特
Oh, God, dear Janet.
老天
Oh, God, oh, God...
约翰
John.
别拿你那杀人的脏手碰我
Get your murdering hands off me.
谋杀?
Murder?
只不过又一条人命
Just one life after so many.
你个禽兽
You're a monster.
你们俩禽兽
You monsters!
当你们残杀年轻人 欺骗我们时
We are what happens when you butcher the young,
也就成就了我们
when you cheat us, you lie to us,
你没指望我们因为还能活着而心怀感激
you expect us to be grateful just for being alive.
约翰 你跟我们并无两样
And you are no different from us, John.
你对珍妮特下手
You went after Janet.
我本想给她钱的 你却想要她的命
I wanted to give her money. You wanted her dead.
约翰 你真是冷酷至极
You have a ruthless streak in you, John.
为了获胜你不择手段
What you'll do to win, how far you'll go.
向约翰·梅休致敬
Here's to John Mayhew.
禽兽的同类
Fellow monster.
是你让这一切成为可能
You have made it all possible.
是你和你的愧疚
You and your guilt.
你不是想证明莱纳德的清白
It wasn't Leonard you wanted to be innocent.
而是你自己的
It was you.
♪ 唤你一声甜心 ♪
♪ Let me call you sweetheart ♪
♪ 我深爱着你 ♪
♪ I'm in love with you ♪
♪ 愿你轻声回应 ♪
♪ Let me hear you whisper ♪
♪ 你也深爱着我 ♪
♪ That you love me too ♪
♪ 爱之光永恒炽热 ♪
♪ Keep the love light glowing ♪
♪ 你眼中真挚如炬 ♪
♪ In your eyes so true ♪
♪ 唤你一声甜心 ♪
♪ Let me call you sweetheart ♪
♪ 我深爱 ♪
♪ I'm in love ♪
♪ 着... ♪
♪ With... ♪
-散步怎么样 -还好
- Did you have a nice walk? - Mm.
我爱你
I love you.
是的...
Yes...
你总跟我说
you're always telling me.
但你从来不对我说
You never say it back.
我做的一切都是为了你 任何事
Everything I've done was for you, everything.
所有的事...
All of it...
...为了让你幸福
..To make you happy.
-我爱你 -嗯
- I love you. - Hm.
说你也爱我
Please say it back.
不 快住手
No. Stop!
窗户开着 会有人听到的
The windows are open, someone will hear.
让他们听去吧
Let them.
-不要 -爱丽丝 说你爱我
- No! - Alice! Say it back.
-约翰... -求你了
- John... - Please.
-约翰 停下... -爱丽丝
- John, st...! - Alice.
住手
Stop!
爱丽丝 求你了
Alice, please!
住...
St...!
住手
Stop...
-住手 -不要
- it! - No!
快住手
Stop it!
我做的一切
Everything I've done!
所有的一切
Everything!
我做的每一件事情 都是为了你
Every single thing was for you, all of it!
我做的每一件事都是为了让你爱我
Every single thing was to make you love me!
快说你也爱我 我才知道我这一切都是值得的
Now say it back so that I know that that was worth it!
你不是想要我爱你
You don't want to be loved!
你是想要我原谅你 而我绝不会原谅你
You want to be forgiven and I don't!
我绝不 绝不原谅你
I don't, I don't forgive you!
不要
No!
因为你平安归来了 而他却没有
Because you came home and he didn't!
你以为度个假
Did you think all it would
买♥♥几件新衣服我就会原谅你了吗
take was a holiday and some new clothes?
我不想他离我们而去
I didn't want him to go.
他还那么年轻...
He was too young...
...而你让他虚报年龄 就为了一同上战场
..And you let him lie about his age so you could go off together.
父子并肩作战
Father and son.
我曾试着原谅你...
And I've tried to forgive you...
...我曾试着去爱你 但是我做不到
..And I've tried to love you and I can't.
因为你平安回来了...
Because you came home...
而他却没有
And he didn't.
我会永远照顾你
I will always look after you...
为你做饭 为你打扫房♥间
cook for you, clean your house.
我会支持你
I'll stand by your side.
我会以你为傲
I will be proud when you do well,
但是爱你
but love you?
我做不到
I can't.
还有你和我做♥爱♥的方式 我...
And the way you paw at me, I...
我受不了
I can't bear it.
我容忍♥不了 至于你的需求 还是找别人吧
I won't endure it. You'll have to go elsewhere for your needs.
你现在也有能力养情人了
You can afford a mistress now.
可是我只想要你
I don't want anyone but you.
你回家了
You came home.
生活还得继续
Now we have to carry on.
我们最好还是坦诚相待
It's...better to be honest, for both of us.
别空指望了
No false hope.
我去洗个澡
I'm going to have a bath now.
一会儿我们可以共进晚餐...
Then we can have dinner...
...增加对彼此的了解
...Knowing each other better.
每一件事...
Everything...
所有的一切
..All of it...
...一切都是为你了
...Everything was for you.
那真是不值得
Then it really wasn't worth it.
我...我觉得现在我们可以更幸福了
I... I think we can be happier now.
你说呢
Don't you?
我也这么认为
I expect so.
现在你成为继承人了
Now you can inherit,
我本来在想 如果你厌倦我了会怎么样
I was thinking what would happen if you got tired of me?
那就别招人烦 莱纳德
Then don't be tiresome, Leonard.
谢谢 先生
Merci, Monsieur.
-再见 -再见
- Au revoir. - Au revoir.
♪ 愿你轻声回应 ♪
♪ Let me hear you whisper ♪
♪ 你也深爱着我 ♪
♪ That you love me too ♪
♪ 爱之光永恒炽热 ♪
♪ Keep the love light glowing ♪
♪ 你眼中真挚如炬 ♪
♪ In your eyes so true ♪
♪ 唤你一声甜心 ♪
♪ Let me call you sweetheart ♪
♪ 我深爱着 ♪
♪ I'm in love with ♪
♪ 你 ♪
♪ You. ♪