你何时结识的莱纳德·沃尔
When did you meet Leonard Vole?
1918年
In 1918.
在战争就快要结束的时候
Almost at the end of the war.
我与他相爱
I fell in love with him
在战后跟随他来到英国 作为沃尔太太
and I followed him to England after the war, as Mrs Vole.
可你们并没有结婚
But you were not married.
没错
No.
你能告诉法庭
Can you tell the court
在10月28日的晚上到底发生了什么事吗
exactly what happened on the evening of the 28th of October?
我吓坏了
I was frightened.
我一眼就看出来
I knew straight away.
他那样子
He had this look.
他一看上去就
This look he gets.
我觉得...
I felt...
...恶心 因为我知道他一定是做了什么可怕的事
..Sick, because I knew he had done something.
辩方观点存在争议
The defence case rests on two arguments.
首先 莱纳德·沃尔为了9点30分能到家
The first, that Leonard Vole left Mrs French alive before 9:00
在9点离开弗伦奇夫人家 那时她还活着
in order to be at home with you by 9:30.
可他却在10点10分才到家 满身是血
But he came home at 10:10, covered in blood.
你能告诉我们接下来发生的事情吗 海格尔小姐
Could you tell us what happened next, please, Miss Heilger?
然后他对我笑...
And then he smiled at me...
...笑得特别奇怪...
..This strange smile...
...他说...
..And said...
"...我再也用不着你那点臭钱了
"..I don't need your sticky pennies any more.
我现在有钱了"
"I'm a rich man now."
不是真的
Not true!
这都不是真的 她在说谎
None of it is true! She's lying!
-你为什么要说谎 -保持安静
- Why are you lying?! - Silence!
后退 谢谢 别挡路
Stay back! Thank you. Stay back. Thank you, out of the way.
走开 谢谢
Out of the way, please! Thank you.
不回答任何问题 谢谢
Not answering any questions at this time. Thank you. Thank you!
这边走 谢谢 后退
This way. Thank you. Stay back!
求你了 我什么都没做
Please! I didn't do nothing!
求你了 我是无辜的
Please! I didn't do anything. I'm innocent.
我没有杀人
I didn't do anything!
放开我
Get off me!
放开
Get off!
抓住他
Hold him.
抓紧
Hold him. Hold him!
冷静下来
Calm down.
人♥渣♥
Scum!
你们就不能把他放到床上吗
Can't you put him on the bed?
你说对了 她很了不起
You were right, she's impressive.
法官相信她 陪审团相信她
The judge believes her, the jury believes her
现在他们可以用整整一个晚上
and now they've got the whole night
好好考虑他们有多相信她
to think about how much they believe her,
我却没办法反驳她
and I have nothing on her.
有件事情 可莱纳德不愿意讲
There is something, but Leonard won't say.
真方便 要不我直接给他套上绞索
How helpful! Perhaps I should just tie the noose myself
还省得其他人
and save everyone else
-费时费力了 -珍妮特·麦金泰尔...
- the time and trouble. - Janet McIntyre...
没人在乎那该死的女仆
No-one cares about the fucking maid!
我在乎 拜托了 停下
I do. Please, stop!
查尔斯爵士 我不能...
Sir Charles, I can't...
弗伦奇夫人总会厌倦其他年轻男子
Mrs French always grew bored of the other young men,
和其他人的关系没有一个能长久
none of them lasted,
珍妮特·麦金太尔一直能独占她的女主人
so Janet McIntyre had her mistress all to herself
直到莱纳德的到来 她嫉妒他
until Leonard came along. She was jealous.
这就是你的应急计划吗
This is your contingency plan?
告知公众那位刚被杀害的夫人淫乱成性
To paint a recently murdered woman as a predatory nymphomaniac
而她的女仆是个精神错乱的女同性恋吗
and her maid as a deranged lesbian?
珍妮特·麦金泰尔的袖口上有血
Janet McIntyre had blood on her cuffs.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你正看着我呢
You've been watching me.
你是谁
Who are you?
克里斯汀 克里斯汀·莫法特
Christine. Christine Moffat.
我是在她之前坐在月亮上的女孩
I was the girl on the moon before her.
你带钱了吗 我需要钱
Did you bring money? I need money.
我还不知道我要买♥♥的是什么
I don't know what I'm buying yet.
还不知道我想不想要
Or if I want it.
你肯定会想要的
Oh, you'll want it.
100英镑
100 pound.
我可没有这么多钱
I don't have anything like that.
你会有的 等你赢了之后
But you will. You will when you win.
等你毁了那个不要脸的德国婊♥子♥
When you've ruined that pissy German bitch.
让我看看你
Show yourself.
我不能...跟我见不着面的人交易
I can't...can't deal with someone whose face I can't see.
是她把我搞成这副模样的
She done this to me.
把滚烫的糖水泼到我脸上后还在旁边笑
Boiling sugar and water, and she laughed while she done it.
我曾经很漂亮
I was beautiful once,
而现在只能躲在这种鬼地方
and now I have to hide in this shithole.
但我一直跟踪她
But I've been following her.
知道了这些
And I got these.
她的情郎 曾经是我的 她从我身边偷走了他
To her fancy man, what was my man, that she stole from me.
她和我的男人去了黑修士的克罗斯基斯酒店
She went to the Cross Keys hotel at Blackfriars with my man.
而且她不姓海格尔
And her surname isn't Heilger.
那不是她娘家姓 是她丈夫的姓
That's not her maiden name, it's her husband's name.
你现在就想要 对吗
You want 'em now, don't you?
这是我手头上所有的
This is everything I've got.
这些...还不够
That's...that's not enough.
-而且差得很远 -不
- That's not nearly enough. - No. No.
我能拿来更多 我...我保证
I can bring more. I...I promise.
发誓 以你的挚爱起誓
Swear. Swear on what you love.
我以我的妻子起誓
I swear on my wife.
我以我早逝的儿子起誓
I swear on the memory of my son.
她让我毁了容
She took my face.
她抢了我的男人
She took my man.
现在由你来惩处她 你来
Now you take her. You take her.
先生
Mister!
你会回来给我钱 我的活命钱
You will come back with my money, my money to live?
我会回来的
I'll come back.
我需要钱 先生
I need it, Mister!
你好烫 约翰
You're very hot, John.
我要拯救我们 爱丽丝
I'm going to save us, Alice.
我要救他
I'm going to save him.
但要先拯救我们
But I'm going to save us.
马上就结束了 表现出你最好的一面
Not long to go now. Give 'em your best face.
听到了吗 孩子
You hear me, son?
审判继续
The defence may proceed.
辩护方查尔斯·卡特·KC爵士 传罗曼·海格尔
Sir Charles Carter KC for the defence. Call Romaine Heilger.
这是你在剧院的雇佣合同
This is your contract of employment for the theatre.
是的
Yes.
这是你的字迹 你的签名
And this is your handwriting? Your signature?
是的
Yes.
为了证实下你宣誓后的证词
To clarify your testimony, made under oath,
莱纳德·沃尔十点十分到家 浑身是血
Leonard Vole came home at 10:10, covered in blood,
他把带血的衬衫扔进壁炉里烧了
he burned his bloodstained shirt in the grate
告诉你他现在有钱了
and told you he was a rich man now.
没错
That's correct.
这是你的字迹
And that is your handwriting.
是的
I said so.
你是个骗子 是不是
You're a liar, aren't you?
不是
No.
我没撒谎 先生
I'm not, sir.
这也是你的字迹 对吗
This is your handwriting too, isn't it?
我看不见 能拿近一些吗
I can't see. Can you bring that closer?
不 我不会照做的 我还是读出来吧
No, I don't think I will. I think I'll just read it out.
“亲爱的马克斯
"My darling Max...
“我的爱人 我的烈焰 我的雄狼 我的斗士...”
"..My lover, my flame, my wolf, my brute..."