我想是的
I expect so.
进来吧
Come on, then.
那一间 先生
You're that one, Sir.
早上好 内利施先生 我是约翰·梅休 我...
Good morning, Mr Nelish. My name is John Mayhew. I...
内利施先生
Mr Nelish?
早上好...
Good morning, Mr...
早上好 沃尔先生
Good morning, Mr Vole.
我是约翰·梅休 我来为你提供
My name is John Mayhew. I'm here to offer my services
-法律援助 -好的 好的 拜托了
- as your legal representative. - Yes! Yes, please.
我不明白
I don't understand,
他们说是我做的 但我没有 我发誓
they're saying I did it and I didn't do it, I swear.
-我发誓我没有杀人 -我的初次咨♥询♥费用是十先令
- I swear I didn't do it. - My initial fee will be ten shillings.
我没有钱 一分都没有
I don't have money! I don't have any money,
但 看 我有这个
but, look, I have this.
拜托了 是她给我的
Please! She gave it to me.
拿走这个吧
Take this.
-给你 这个可以吗 -让开 退后
- Here. Can you use this? - Out of the way. Stand back.
求你了
Please!
-哦 当然是你了 神出鬼没的
- Oh, course it's you, lurking about down here.
你要带他去哪儿
Where are you taking him?
听证会
Hearing.
但我还得和我的客户确认下事实经过
But I'm going to need time with my client to ascertain the facts.
这就是事实 我整夜没睡
These are the facts. I've been up all night,
尸骨还未寒...
the body's barely cold...
我能不能先...
Can I have a moment...
..我就已经被
..I've already got the
警长和媒体催得头都大了
commissioner and the press crawling up my arse.
-布里姆警探 就一会儿 拜托了 -这边走
- Detective Breem, I just want a minute, please! - This way.
布里姆警探 负责主导审查
Detective Breem, leading the investigation.
拼名字里有两个E 明白吗 两个E
Double E in the spelling, yeah? Double E.
受不了你们这些白♥痴♥一直拼错
I'm sick of you bastards getting it wrong.
-布里姆先生 能再给我们一些信息吗 -两个E
- Mr Breem, can you give us a bit more information? - Double E.
为什么警长这么感兴趣
Why's the commissioner so interested?
这次可不是什么无名妓♥女♥
This isn't some tuppenny-ha'penny tart
被打死在小巷里
clubbed to death in the back of an alley.
这是个富婆 上流社会的女人
This is a rich lady. Society lady.
-谢谢你 先生 -现在她的脑浆都喷到墙上去了
- Thank you, sir. - Now her brains are sprayed up the wall.
沃尔被目击离开那房♥子
Vole was seen leaving the house,
不一会儿尸体就被发现了 血还没干呢
the body discovered moments later, blood still steaming.
他们把她带去了哪儿
Where have they taken her?
她在停尸房♥ 等着验尸官来
She's in the morgue, waiting for the coroner.
我得去找她 她需要清理一下
I need to be with her. She needs to be washed.
-我可以把她头发弄漂亮点 -不 不行
- I can make her hair look nice. - Nah. Nah.
他们会弄好的 你进来休息一下 她会没事的
They'll do all that, you go in and sit down. She's in safe hands.
不 我必须这么做 我必须这么做 她是我的主人
No, I have to do it. I have to do it! She's my lady!
我来看护她 我来照顾她 不要陌生人
I look after her! I take care of her, not strangers!
不要让陌生人照顾她 看护她 乱碰她
Not strangers looking after her, looking at her and prodding her!
她是我的
She's mine!
-坐下来 女士 请冷静 女士 -她需要我 她是我的
- Sit down, madam, calm down, madam. - She needs me, she's mine!
她是我的
She's mine!
给她倒杯茶 天呐 你怎么办事的
Make her a cuppa tea, for God's sake! What's the matter with you?
女佣 她是发现人
The maid. She found it all.
-一团糟 -我想看一下她的陈述
- Right mess. - I want to read her statement.
给你 随便看
There you are. Knock yourself out.
那男孩是个不著痕迹的投机者
Your boy is a no-mark chancer.
他急不可耐
He hasn't got a pot to piss in.
他结识了艾米莉·弗伦奇夫人
He meets Mrs Emily French
虽然那女佣没有说 但我可以肯定...
and, though the maid's not saying, I'm sure there's plenty of...
她给他买♥♥了衣服 鞋子 想要什么买♥♥什么
She's buying him clothes, shoes, whatever he wants.
不到三个月 她就写了遗嘱
Within three months, she's made her will,
让他继承一切
naming him for everything.
这不能说明他是犯人
That doesn't make him a murderer.
他还在壁炉里烧了件衬衫
Well, he'd burned a shirt in the grate.
想想看 如果不是有所隐瞒谁会烧掉衬衫
I mean, who burns a shirt unless they've got something to hide?
比如沾了血
Like blood.
他像开桃肉罐头一样撬开她的头骨...
He opened her skull like a tin of peaches...
他得付出代价
and he'll dangle for it.
控方表示在1923年10月28日
The prosecution will show that on the 28th of October, 1923,
约9点30分...
at approximately 9.30...
莱纳德·沃尔 来自伦敦金鹰大路
Leonard Vole, of Goldhawk Road,
谋杀了艾米莉·弗伦奇女士
London, did murder Mrs Emily French
我那时候在家
I was at home.
... 于她在霍兰德公园的家中
... at her home in Holland Park.
我在家 9点半的时候 我有证据
I was at home.9.30. I can prove it.
有确凿证据显示
There are elements to this case which unequivocally indicate
本案存在恶意计划和预谋 因此
malicious calculation and premeditation and, as such,
刑事法庭决定寻求陪审团审判
the Crown seeks a jury trial
以便讨论是否执行死刑
where we will argue for a capital sentence.
我妻子 罗曼 我那时和她在一起
My wife. Romaine. I was with her.
我和她在一起 她会告诉他们 然后结束这一切
I was with her! She can tell them and all this can be over.
你和弗伦奇女士是什么关系
What was your relationship with Mrs French?
我们很友好 是朋友 我...
Friendly. We're friends. I'm...
我陪伴她
I was her companion.
-你们有...亲密的行为吗 -亲密的行为
- Were there.. Intimacies? - Intimacies?
性行为 沃尔先生
Intercourse, Mr Vole.
当然没有
No. No. Of course not!
你知道她的遗嘱中指定你为唯一受益人吗
Did you know that the will names you as her sole beneficiary?
我不知道
No, I had no idea.
所以你那晚去她家...
So you visited her house that night...
你为什么问我这些
Why are you asking me this?
我早就告诉你九点半我跟罗曼在家
I've told you already that I was at home with Romaine by 9.30.
老天爷 她什么都不知道
Christ, she doesn't know about any of this!
帮我跟她说我很抱歉好吗
Look, will you tell her that I'm sorry?
真的 真的很抱歉
Tell her that I'm so, so sorry.
沃尔先生 妻子不能在庭上
Mr Vole, wives can speak
指证她们的丈夫的
neither for nor against their husbands in court.
妻子的证词毫无意义 没有用处
Wives are meaningless, useless.
不 我们没结婚 没有正式结婚
No, but we're not married - not properly.
我们互称丈夫和妻子 她用了我的姓氏
We call each other husband and wife, she uses my name,
但我们没结婚
but we're not married.
拜托了
Please!
去找她
Go and see her.
问她 她会告诉你的
Ask her, she'll tell you.
那我该去哪里找她
And where will I find her?
伯妮 你就不能敲门吗
Bernie. Don't you knock?
你看晚报了吗
Have you seen the evening edition?
这不是 你男人吗
Isn't that, er, your chap?
管理人会激动死的
The management will be thrilled.
没什么能比丑闻更能吸引观众了
Nothing like a scandal to pack the house.
晚报 了解一切
Evening Standard! Read all about it!
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Good evening. - Evening.
你能把这张名片交给沃尔夫人吗
Could you please ensure Miss Vole gets this card?
-告诉她我会在演出后见她 -好的
- Tell her I'll meet her after the performance. - Sure.
-来张票吗 -噢...
- A ticket? - Oh...
你到底去哪儿了 威利
Look, anyway, where have you been, Willy?
-我一直在码头尽头钓鱼 -哦...
- I've been fishing at the end of the pier. - Ooh...
-是的...我抓到了螃蟹 -你个蠢货
- Yes... I caught crabs. - you daft thing!
听着 别弄错了
Now listen here. Stop messing about.
我爱你 真的很爱...
I love you. Oh, I do...
-亲我一下 -不要
- Give us a kiss. - No.
亲我一下你能损失什么
What will it take for you to kiss me?
氯仿[亲他还不如要了自己的命]
Chloroform!
-我可以亲你... -真的
- I'll give you a kiss... - Will you?
-当然 嘴伸过来 -真不要脸
- Yes. Pucker up. - Cheeky!
♪ 唤你一声甜心 ♪
♪ Let me call you sweetheart ♪
#我深爱着你
♪ I'm in love with you ♪
♪ 愿你轻声回应 ♪
♪ Let me hear you whisper ♪
♪ 你也深爱着我 ♪
♪ That you love me, too ♪
♪ 爱之光永恒炽热 ♪
♪ Keep the love light glowing ♪
♪ 你眼中真挚如炬 ♪
♪ In your eyes so true ♪