Please. We mean you no harm.
你们从主路大老远的来这里做什么
What brings you so far from the main roads?
我们从邦马贺恩逃出来的
We fled Bon Machán.
我们的术士和长老不承认新帝国
Our mages and elders refused the new empire.
她的士兵把邦马贺恩烧光了
Her soldiers burnt it to ash,
把我们的青壮年拐走去挖黑塔了
stole our young to dig up their black towers.
为了竖立巨石
To raise monoliths.
他们为什么要在仙特利亚境外竖
Why are they raising them outside Xin'trea?
你是百灵鸟吗
Are you the Lark?
我已经不叫那个名字了
I don't go by that name anymore.
我去年在艾德肯维尔见过你
I saw you last year at the Aedd Gynvael.
你太聪明了
You were brilliant.
那些歌♥曲
Those songs,
充满了希望
so full of hope,
让我们觉得跟特别
made us feel special.
仿佛世界都是我们的
Like the world was ours.
你能再给我们唱唱《黑玫瑰》吗
Any chance you could sing "The Black Rose"?
我们正需要一点希望
We could use a bit of hope.
我们就是黑玫瑰
行了
That's enough.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们就是黑玫瑰
长出来让他们听听…
他远在仙特利亚时就听过这首歌♥
He had heard that song far south in Xin'trea,
走廊里有人哼唱
hummed in doorways,
街头上 酒馆里 总是在平民口中传唱
sung in streets and taverns, always amongst the lowborn.
如今在遥远的北方也听到了
And now here in the far north.
一首歌♥怎么有这么大力量
How could one song have this much power?
我们离她不远了 尽量小心点
We're not far from her. Tread lightly if you can.
这位希安
This Scían,
疑心大吗
the paranoid type, then?
她的全部族人都被毒死了
Her entire tribe was poisoned.
有陷阱
Pit trap.
这不是我第一次出门了 百灵鸟
It's not my first time out, Lark.
我见过
I seen it.
还有往后30步的那个
And the one 30 paces back.
她得更卖♥♥力气…
She'll have to try a lot harder than that to catch me--
妈蛋
-Fuck's sake.
族人都没了
The clans are gone.
你是怎么活下来的
How are you still alive?
我感受到了你身上的杀气
I sense the echo of slaughter on you.
我送你的怪兽给了你想要的
The beast I gifted you gave you what you wanted.
是的
It did.
我已经掌控了整个大♥陆♥
I've taken control of the entire Continent.
然后呢
And yet?
还不够
It's not enough.
百姓永远不会接受我做他们的皇帝
These people will never accept me as their emperor.
我是平民
I'm lowborn.
有趣
Interesting…
我需要一种只有我能掌握的力量
I need a power that only I can wield.
能让我凌驾于 贵族 皇室和军队之上的力量
One that raises me above any highborn, royal, or army.
你想成为精灵中的神
You want to be a god amongst elves.
是的
Yes.
我需要你的混沌魔法
I need… your Chaos magic.
你愿意为它牺牲一切吗
Are you willing to sacrifice anything for it,
不惜一切代价
no matter what the cost?
愿意
Yes.
无论你要什么
Whatever you ask for,
我都给
you shall have.
没想到你还会再踏足这里
Never thought you'd darken this place again.
不是想让你丢脸的
Didn't mean to bring you dishonor.
还是照样丢了
And yet you did.
新女皇想要你们的命
The new empress wants you dead.
怎么还来
Why have you come?
向你求助
To ask for your help.
跟我们一起
Come with us.
我们要去仙特利亚杀了她
We're riding to Xin'trea to kill her.
就算不是为我 为了你的先人
If not for me, then for your ancestors.
仙特利亚偷走了你们族的圣刃
Xin'trea stole your tribe's sacred blade.
这是你拿回夺魂刀的机会
This is your chance to reclaim Soulreaver.
谁知道现在在哪儿
Who knows where it is now?
你的刀和其他战利品都在皇宫里
Your blade's with the other trophies in the palace.
三块那样的绿石头 刀头上字
Three green stones like that, and markings on the pommel,
黑砂什么的
something about… Black Sands.
出于黑砂
Born of Black Sands.
刀魂合一
Blade and soul as one.
万物之始
All beginnings.
万物之终
All ends.
你们根本过不了城门
You'd never get past the city gates.
到处都是敌人 能不能到城下都难说
If you even make it that far travelling with the enemy.
紫草
Knitbone.
能减轻灼伤
It'll ease the burn.
伊拉
Éile.
你不能信任她
You can't trust her.
她对你还有怨气
She has an axe to grind with you.
她能联络到全国的佣兵 我们能用得上
She's got contacts from sellswording across the land. Contacts we may need.
她一有机会就会把你卖♥♥给这些联络人
Contacts she'll use to sell you out the first chance she gets.
已经没有别人了
There's no one else left.
我只有希安了
Scían's all I've got.
-变幻莫测的天空预示着黑暗 -我们联手还有机会
These changing skies bode a darkness. We have a chance if we do it together.
你们的战斗是徒劳的
Your quest is hopeless.
我需要你
-I need you.
-我们需要你 -你们有自己的路要走
We need you. -You have your own path to take.
我有办法过城门 进入宫殿
I can get us past the gates and into the palace.
有一处进城的秘密通道无人把守
There's a secret passage into the city that's unguarded.
我们能用上你的剑
We could use your sword.
那是一定的
No doubt you could.
但是…
But…
我不会跟你们一起走
I won't be going with you.
这一切唯一的一个好的结果
The only good thing that's come of all this
就是狗族灭绝了
is that Dog Clan's gone for good.
愿你父亲在孤坟里永受苦难
And may your father suffer eternity in a lonely grave.
我父亲本应完成达拉赫国王的任务
My father should have finished King Darach's work.
把你和你的族人一网打尽
Put you down with the rest of your tribe.
我倒是想看他试试
I would have liked to see him try.
被一个小公主蒙蔽了
Blindsided by a sweet little princess,
没资格拿酋长的斧子
not fit to hold an axe of a clan chieftain.
-这是干什么 -是他拿着斧子要砍人
-What are you doing? -He's the one with an axe.
看着好像还不太会用
Doesn't seem to know how to use it, though.
希安 别打了
Scían, stop!
你武艺生疏了
You've gotten rusty.
是吗
Have I?
你的直觉不错 但被情感占了上风
Your instincts are good, but you let your emotions control you.
而你 你忘了 如何像氏族一样合作战斗
And you, you have forgotten how to work as part of a clan.
你们联手还可以
You're not bad when you're working together.
我们能行
We can work with that.
那你跟我们一起了
So you're coming with us?
先人的愿望
The ancestors will it.
三人对抗一个帝国
Three against an empire.
还不够 我们需要更多人手
Not enough. We need to find more.
那我们就再找 其他想要杀了那个贱♥人♥的人
Then we'll find others who want to kill the bitch.
开弓没有回头箭
There'll be no coming back.
二人组成了三人
And so two became three.
洪水中的第一滴水永远改变了世界
The first drops in a torrent that would change the world forever.
我们就是黑玫瑰
不要让任何人怀疑我们的目标
起来 让他们感受到我们的刺
自♥由♥终将属于我们
我们就是带刺黑玫瑰
唱着无人知晓的歌♥谣
站起来让他们听到我们的怒吼
平民的时代到来了
鲜花应该开在
农民洒血的地方
我们被夺去的生命
就是他们播下的种子
从我们耕种的土地上长出来
从他们拥有的土地上长出来
我们就是黑玫瑰
不要让任何人怀疑我们的目标