-我知道了 可我根本不记得你 -我就是让你受死的人
I see. And I don't even remember you. I'm the one who sends you to the clay.
放松
Relax.
我已经不是狗族的人了
My Dog Clan days are done.
胡说
Horseshit.
没有人离开狗族
No one leaves Dog Clan.
我这不是在这里吗
And yet here I am,
在世界的边缘鸟不拉屎的岛上 靠当佣兵赚钱
earning my fortune as a sellsword on a poxy island at the edge of the world.
渡鸦族的战士 怎么大老远跑到北边来了
What the fuck's a Raven Clan warrior doing so far north?
不是战士 我是吟游诗人
Not a warrior. I'm a bard.
渡鸦族吟游诗人
A Raven Clan bard?
真新鲜
That's a first.
等等
Wait.
你不会就是这里 大名鼎鼎的百灵鸟吧
You're not the Lark everyone round here's been goin' on about?
要不是被关在这里 我本来打算亲眼去看看你的
I'd planned to come see you sing myself. If not for the current circumstances.
枭雄奥斯法尔的儿子 怎么沦落至此了
How did the son of mighty Osfar fall so far?
简单
Easy.
上了公主
Fucked the princess.
瞎说 那样你脑袋早就插长矛上 晾在城门晒烂了
Horseshit. Your head'd be on a pike rotting over the city gate.
丢尽皇室的脸面
And embarrass the Crown?
不行
No.
还是我被氏族除名 悄悄蒙羞放逐吧
Better I be stripped of my clan and banished in silent disgrace.
不怪他们
Can't blame them.
-让你守护没让你干 氏族的基本准则 -应该早点纹在身上
Protect, not fuck. Clan basics. -Should have got that one tattooed.
话太长 狗族老二写不下
Too long a phrase for a Dog Clan cock.
等你人头落泥地里的时候 我会记得这句的
I'll remember that when your head rolls to a bloody stop in the mud.
看来没时间了
Looks like we've ran out of time.
你 靠后面墙站着
You, back against the far wall.
你 有人买♥♥断你的自♥由♥了
And you, your freedom's been bought.
-什么 -我说得很清楚了
-What? -You heard me.
好吧
Well,
多谢没趁我睡着的时候杀了我
many thanks for not trying to kill me in my sleep.
来日方长
There's still time.
血债血还
-An eye for an eye.
我说了 靠墙站
I said back against the wall!
后会有期 百灵鸟
Fare thee well, Lark.
愿侩子手的刀又锋利又快
May the executioner's blade be keen and quick.
说实话 算了
Actually, fuck it.
我才不在乎呢
I don't give a shit.
汇报
Report.
普瑞希亚不断组织突袭 试探我们的防线
The Pryshians have been running some harrying raids. Testing our lines.
如果我们允许矮人 开采仙特利亚的矿井
If we offer the dwarves access to our Xin'trean mines,
他们就会和我们结盟…
-we can count their alliance to our-- -No. No.
不行 两线作战会导致我国出现饥荒
I cannot fight a war on two fronts and keep my kingdom from starving.
我有一个新计划
I've a new plan.
结束千年之战
End the Thousand-Year War.
我已经派使者前往普瑞希亚和达温
I've already sent emissaries to Pryshia and Darwen.
-这里即将签订和平盟约 -荒唐
-A peace treaty is to be signed here. -Preposterous.
那将是我们的末日
-It'll be our end!
陛下
-Sire.
普瑞希亚和达温不会签的 这场战争…
Pryshia and Darwen will never sign.
我的妹妹要嫁给米迪尔国王
My sister is to be married to King Midir.
我们在斯利布利亚的矿井 会赠送给妮拉女王
Our mines in Sliabh Liath will be gifted to Queen Neera.
他们会签的
They will sign.
您意下如何 首席贤者
What say you, Chief Sage?
抱歉 埃雷丁队长
Apologies, Captain Eredin.
首席贤者的角色 已经不是君王的谋士了
The role of chief sage is no longer one of adviser to the throne.
我在这里只负责法术方面的建议
I'm merely here to advise on matters of magic.
如果我们继续交战下去
If we keep warring as we are,
饥饿和战败的恶臭 将是我们唯一的遗产
famine and the stench of defeat will be our only legacy.
-陛下… -和平盟约一定要签
-Sire-- -This peace treaty will happen.
退下吧
Dismissed.
-大个子走了… -费亚尔
-Fjall!
沈
Shen.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
-是你买♥♥通了官兵吗 -听我说
-Did you bribe the guards? Listen.
奥斯法尔想让你立刻回去 马上要签和平盟约了
Osfar wants you to return immediately. There's to be a peace treaty.
国王要安排诸国来签约
The king's arranged a signing between the kingdoms.
我不回 表弟
The answer's no, little cousin.
-你要去哪里 -找最近的妓院
-Where are you going? -To find the nearest brothel.
我怎么跟你父亲交待
What'll I tell your father?
告诉他我忙着找死呢 被人遗忘 无人知晓
Tell him I'm too busy dying, forgotten and unspoken.
回家吧 沈
Now go home, Shen!
伊尼什杜的善良精灵们
Good elves of Inis Dubh.
你们好吗 看着挺不错的
Are you well? Because you're looking well.
我还有几个钟头 就要离开这个鸟不拉屎的岛了
I have but a few hours left on this shithole of an island.
谁能给我来杯上好的酒 再来一番妙不可言的放纵
Who wants to ply me with the finest skril and unspeakable debauchery, huh?
这些门的背后是真正的宝贝
Behind these doors lies a veritable cornucopia
令人回味的堕落和不可言说的快乐
of delectable depravities and unmentionable delights.
但首先我们得把价钱定了
But first we must address the sordid issue of coin.
好的
Ah, yes.
我一诺千金
My word is my coin.
你的话
Your word affords you…
只配摸摸猫屁♥股♥
naught but the greasing of a cat's arse.
希兰亚 去找找咪♥咪♥
-Sylanya, go find Fluffy! -Hup-hup-hup.
我可以用银子付账
I can pay in silver.
妈的
Fuck.
太好了
Ah, yes.
真是块演奏家的料
We'll make a player of you yet…
一直都搞不懂你为什么宁愿要这个 也不要一把像样的刀
Never really understood why you chose this thing over an honest blade.
它这么脆弱
It's so… fragile.
你一点没变
You've not changed.
你变了
You have.
母亲让我带你回家
Mother sent me to bring you home.
大♥陆♥正在发生变化
The Continent's changing beneath our feet.
你的国王要去仙特利亚签盟约 我们需要你的技能
Your king's travelling to Xin'trea to sign a treaty. We need your skills.
我已经不过刀口舔血的日子了
I no longer follow the way of the blade.
那这又是什么呢
And yet…
她真的愿意原谅我
She's really willing to forgive me?
赛丝伦需要你 这是你赎罪的机会 姐姐
Cethlenn needs you. This is your chance to redeem yourself, sister.
我做不到
I can't.
我不能再为国王打打杀杀了
I can't do those things again.
你怎么能过这种日子呢 你难道不想念以前吗
How can you live like this? Don't you miss it?
我想念你
I miss you.
想死了
Desperately.
那就回到我们身边
Then come back to us.
其他人说 我此行就是浪费时间
The others said this would be a waste of time.
帮我证明他们说错了 姐姐
Help me prove them wrong, sister.
这是你最后的机会 下次涨潮我就坐船走了
It's your last chance. I sail on the next tide.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
天球之时将至
The time of the spheres is upon us.
各个世界互相残食 翠绿色的天空 火焰会召唤新的黎明
Worlds will eat worlds. Emerald skies. Fire will summon a new dawn.
诞生的巨兽将被你的刀刃所弑
A great beast born shall be slain by your blade.
两半将合二为一
Two apart shall become two as one.
百灵鸟最宝贵的音符
The Lark's most precious notes
是这一切的关键
shall be the key to all things.
以你氏族的名义进行的任务 会给你带来救赎
And a quest in the name of your clan will bring you redemption.
伊丝琳说 我会在氏族的任务中找到救赎
Ithlinne said I'd find redemption in a quest for my clan.
她的幻想
Her visions,
有应验的吗
have any of them ever come true?
全都应验了
All of them.
各种方式
One way or another.
来 等她醒了把这个给她
Here. Give this to her when she wakes.
告诉她 我没等到跟她告别很遗憾
Tell her I'm… sorry I couldn't wait to say goodbye.
-但愿 我们未来之路会再交汇 -你的路要带你去哪里
-Hopefully, our paths will cross some day. -Where's the road takin' you?
去寻找救赎
To seek redemption.
妮亚芙
Niamh!
不能让你一个人走
Can't let you travel alone.
哪个变♥态♥精灵可能会夺了你的贞操
Some wicked elf might steal your virtue.
有个音乐家姐姐还不够 现在还得忍♥着一个冷笑话大王
Not enough to have a musician sister. Now I must suffer a shit jester too.
别逼我改主意 贱♥人♥
Don't make me change my mind, wench.