看来屠刀还需要我
Seems that killing isn't done with me.
所以
So…
我要加入你的小故事
I reckon I'll be joining your little story.
如果你们要我的话
If you'd have me.
劈刀你用得怎么样
How good are you with those cleavers?
再好不过
Too good.
我叫卡伦
The name's Callan.
但大多数人都叫我死神兄弟
But most folks call me Brother Death.
我有个兄弟
I have a brother.
他死了
He's dead.
闻闻伤口
Smell the wound.
刀刃一定有毒
The blade that caught her must have been poisoned.
尸油
It's corpse oil.
她活不了多久了
She'll be dead by dawn.
没有我 你们能更快到达仙特利亚
You'll be much faster to Xin'trea… without me.
-让我留下吧 -不
-Leave me here. -No.
星空之下
-Under the stars.
我的宗族会带走我
My tribe will take me.
我可以带你去找医师
I can take you to a healer.
术士
A mage?
算是吧
Of sort.
她不一样
She's different.
很强大
Powerful.
我不确定她会不会帮忙
I don't know that she'll help.
如果她不喜欢你的样子 可能会杀了你
And she'll just as likely kill you if she don't like the look of you.
-但我能看出来你们在乎她 -整片大♥陆♥都在找我们
But I can see that you care about her. The whole Continent is looking for us.
伊拉 我不认识他
Éile, we don't know him.
带我们去找你的医师
Take us to your healer.
就这样 三人组变成了四人
And so three became four.
这就是她的雾之沼
This is her Marsh of the Mists.
无论你们看到什么
No matter what you see,
一定要走到对面去
try and make it to the other side.
继续战斗 兄弟
Get back in the fight, brother!
卡雷格
Kareg!
不
No!
兄弟 还记得你杀的第一只野猪吗
Brother, do you remember the first boar you ever killed?
我忘了
I've forgotten.
很多事情我都忘了
I've forgotten a lot of things.
母亲
Mother?
他们对不起你的国王 伊拉
They wronged your king, Éile.
我…
-I…
赢得宗族的纹身
-Earn your clan tattoos.
救命
Let us out! Please!
哪里啊 哪里
小鹿跑到了何方
顶着烈日骄阳…
不 救命 不要
No, please, no! No!
走吧 猎人们 带着弓箭和利刃
别让布洛克莱昂森林 带你进入她的温柔乡
走吧 猎人们 带着弓箭和利刃
别让布洛克莱昂森林 带你去被遗忘的地方
敬百灵鸟
-To the Lark!
百灵鸟
-The Lark! The Lark! The Lark!
有我在
-I got you!
没事了
-It's okay.
你好 卡伦
Hello, Callan.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
你没权利那么做
You had no right.
-你生气的不是我 -多谢提醒
It's not me you're angry at. Thanks for warnin' us.
我在 没关系
I'm here. It's okay.
如果事先知道
If you'd known,
那么当你们试图保护记忆时 记忆就会被污染
your memories would have been tainted as you tried to protect them.
他说得对
He's right.
什么情况
What the fuck?
辛卓尔
Syndril.
扎可蕾的迷雾需要纯净的信♥号♥♥ 才能公正地解读你们
Zacaré's mists need a pure signal to read you honestly.
这些破事都有他掺和
He's involved in all of this shit!
如果有人能惩罚辛卓尔 那就是我
If anyone gets to punish Syndril, it's me.
相信我 我会的
And trust me, I will.
现在 你朋友迫切需要治疗
But right now, your friend's in dire need of healing.
跟我来
Follow me.
都是那些琐碎的小事 对吧 当你想起来的时候
It's all about the little things, isn't it? When you think about it.
我们在身后留下的小痕迹
The little traces we leave behind of ourselves.
我们的小破绽
Our little tells.
我始终都能知道 格温是在屋子里还是在马路对面
I could always tell when Gwen had been in a room or crossed a street.
那抹冬莓和丁香的味道
That smell of, uh… winterberry and lilac.
我还是不知道她是怎么做到的
Still don't know how she did that.
跟着你走遍了这片被诅咒的大♥陆♥ 我做到了
Followed you all over this cursed continent, so I have.
盖勒斯
Gaylth.
邦马贺恩
Bon Machán.
齐尔马克
Kilmac.
只是偶尔 有一丁丁想你
Just missing you by a bee's dick sometimes.
喜欢漂亮矮人的独眼军士 那么容易找吗
You'd think finding a sergeant with one eye and a penchant for pretty dwarves would be easy.
我都能听见格温笑话我
I can hear Gwen laughin' at me.
每次想你 我都会诅咒诸神
Cursing the gods each time I missed you.
我爱过她
I loved her, you see.
真的爱过
I really, really did.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, love.
(强♥奸♥犯 杀人凶手独眼塔利森 葬身此处)
HERE LIES TALYYSEN OF THE ONE EYE, RAPIST, MURDERER.
(行刑者:花之格温)
ENDED BY GWEN OF THE FLOWERS. MAY HE SUFFER ETERNITY IN THE LOST PLACE.
(愿他在失落之地永世受苦)
我觉得精灵城我们走够了
I think we've had enough of Elven cities.
梅朵芙厌倦了精灵世界
Meldof was done with the world of elves.
但精灵世界还远没有厌倦她
But the world of elves was far from done with her.
你要带我们去哪里
Wh-- where are you taking us?
冒险之旅 去见见我的一个好朋友
On an adventure. To meet a wonderful friend of mine.
来吧
Come.
她知道你很特别
She knows how special you are.
我给你带来了天宫姐弟
I have brought you celestial siblings.
生于血月之下
Born under a scarlet moon.
他们的魔法很稀有
Their magic is rare.
很强大
Powerful.
我品得出来
-I can taste it. -Taste…
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你所追求的力量不是随便就能赋予的
The power you seek is not given freely.
混沌魔法是有代价的
Chaos magic comes with a cost.
世界在你脚下 贤者
The world lies at your feet, sage.
一股难以置信的魔力涌入他体内
A magic beyond belief surged through him.
炽热 势不可挡
White-hot. Unstoppable.
感觉像是纯粹混沌
It felt like pure chaos.
-不 -小恩换小惠
-No. -Mere tokens beget mere tastes.
变身需要真正的牺牲
-Transformation requires true sacrifice. -Sacrifice…
什么意思
What do you mean?
什么是真正的牺牲
What do you mean, true sacrifice?
藏品真全
-Quite the collection.
那是守护神吗
Is that an Aibelle?
您真有眼光 女皇
You have an excellent eye, Empress.
你的品味也不错
And you have excellent taste.
早上好 最高指挥官
Good morning, High Commander.
来一起吧
Please, join us.
我们很小心的
We were so careful.
有时候运气只想跟你作对
Sometimes, luck simply casts her lot against you.
我不是来揭穿你的
I'm not here to expose you.
我知道爱上一个禁忌阶层的人 是什么感觉
I know what it's like to love someone from a forbidden class.
我一个人来的
I'm here alone.
我有一个提议
With a proposition.
胆子真大
That's bold.
要么是真蠢
Or foolish.
和黄金帝国♥军♥队最高指挥官
Well, surely I couldn't be in safer company,
以及我未来枢密院的成员在一起
with the high commander of the Golden Empire army
没有什么比这更安全的了
and a future member of my Imperial Council.
您会让我进枢密院
You-- you'd make me a member of your council?
还有官衔
With a title.
新世界贸易大使如何
How does Ambassador of Trade to the New Worlds sound?