进来
Enter.
-对不起 -没关系 费亚尔
-Apologies. -It's all right, Fjall.
不必拘礼
Decorum be damned.
狗族已经封锁了皇宫
Dog Clan sealed the palace.
查出幕后黑手之前 任何人不得进出
No one's in or out until we find out who's behind this.
现在 我想让您拿着这个
Now, I want you to hang on to this.
暂时而已
Just for now.
你救了我们
You saved us.
你救了我
You saved me.
您救了您自己
You saved yourself.
我需要你的时候 你总是在我左右
You've always been there when I've needed you.
职责所在
It's my duty.
你我都清楚不仅仅是职责
Well, we both know that it's more than that.
我们说好了的
-We agreed.
也许你能忘记 可我做不到
You might be able to forget, but I can't.
我没忘
I haven't forgotten.
-如果我们被发现了… -可是没有过
-If we'd have been caught-- -But we weren't.
费亚尔 我今天差点死了
Fjall, I nearly died today.
我不想带着谎言死去
I won't die living a lie.
我生来就是为了守护你
I was born to be your protector.
那就守护我
So protect me.
刺客身上没有纹身 埃雷丁队长在围捕嫌犯进行审问
No markings on the assassins. Captain Eredin is rounding up suspects for interrogation.
埃雷丁不知道自己几斤几两
Eredin doesn't know his arse from his elbow.
就凭他和他绣花枕头军队
Fuck him and his shiny army.
今天出事的时候怎么没见他们
Where the fuck were they today when it counted?
吃屎都抢不上热乎的
Couldn't organize a ride in a brothel.
费亚尔呢
Where's Fjall?
完蛋了
Fuck.
杀了我吧 趁早了断
Just kill me. Be done with it.
不 就让你受着
No. You need to suffer.
受尽屈辱
In disgrace.
国王♥刚♥登基
New king,
到处都是伺机的刺客
assassins waitin' in every shadow,
可你连自己的裤裆都管不住
and you couldn't even keep control of your cock.
幸好凯瑞克死了 没看到你背叛自己的族人
Thank the gods Kareg didn't live to see you betray your own clan.
我知道你希望那天 从战场上回来的是他不是我
I know you wished he returned from battle that day instead of me.
我从没说过
I never said that.
都不用说
Didn't have to.
从那天开始我也这么想
I've wished the same every day since.
我需要你们两个在我左右
I needed both of you by my side.
他走了
He was taken,
而你本应该接替酋长的职位
and you were supposed to take over as chieftain.
可你背叛了族人
But you betrayed your clan.
背叛了誓言
Your oath.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
边境到了
The border.
是的
Aye.
赶紧的吧
Let's be done with it.
费亚尔·斯通哈特
Fjall Stoneheart,
你违背了作为皇家守卫的誓言
you have broken your oath as royal protector
背叛了氏族
and betrayed your birth clan.
自此把你从仙特利亚驱逐出境
You are hereby banished from Xin'trea.
狗族与你断绝关系
Dog Clan disown you.
我也一样
As do I.
你将被人遗忘直至死亡 无人知晓
You'll die forgotten. And unspoken.
再见 父亲
Goodbye, Father.
我猜猜
-Shall I guess?
《索利斯传奇》
The Solryth Sagas.
别挤兑我 哥哥
Don't mock, brother.
你看入迷了 你需要一个不是书的朋友
You're obsessed. You need at least one friend who isn't a book.
我都不知道你的生活是这样 这味道就受不了
I don't know how you live like this. Mm-- The smell alone.
这些都是我们的未来 历史会重演
All this is our future. What has happened will happen again.
-你现在是先知了 -不是
-Oh, you're a seer now. -No.
我只是不否认亲眼所见的
I just don't deny what's in front of my own eyes.
矮人手稿 1500年的历史
Dwarven script, fifteen hundred years old,
讲述了索利斯的降临
telling of Solryth's arrival.
城市被封锁 然后她把他们赶了出来
The siege of their city before she drove them out
在废墟上建立了仙特利亚
and built Xin'trea on its ruins.
历史就在我们身边 哥哥
History is all around us, brother,
提醒我们曾经多么足智多谋
reminding us how brilliant we once were,
只要我们努力 就能再创辉煌
and how brilliant we can be again if we try.
我能助你一臂之力 你知道的
I could be of use to you, you know.
做个谋士…
As an-- an adviser--
你不是将军和术士们的对手
The generals and mages would eat you alive.
但是 妹妹 江山社稷中 还有你的一席之地
But there is a role for you, sister, in all of this.
你和费亚尔的不当之事 已经处理掉了
Now that your little indiscretion with Fjall has been taken care of,
该为以后打算了
it's time to look to the future.
我已经给你找好了合适的夫君
-I've found a worthy suitor for you.
普瑞希亚的国王是鳏夫
The king of Pryshia is a widower.
两国联姻可以让他心甘情愿签订盟约
A marriage between our kingdoms would make him amenable to signing.
没问题 为了和平做什么都行
Of course. Whatever… you need to achieve peace.
更光明的未来
A brighter future.
都是因为你
Thanks to you.
普瑞希亚王后莫雯
Queen Merwyn of Pryshia.
遗魂谷深处
Deep in the Valley of Lost Souls,
天空突然在大地上 投下了不祥的阴影
a lone warrior sought answers to the strange skies
一个孤独的战士 向异样的天空寻求答案
that had suddenly cast their ominous shadow across the land.
可她的先人仍然沉默不语
But her ancestors remained silent.
从未出现过这种情况
Nothing like this had ever happened before.
因为有其他人 学会了撕开世界之间的面纱
For another had learned to tear the veils between worlds.
我回来了
I've returned.
战败了还是胜利了 首席贤者巴洛
Defeated or victorious, Chief Sage Balor?
我的暗♥杀♥行动失败了
My assassination attempt failed.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
告诉我 你是怎么学会打架的
So tell me, how did you learn to fight?
我生来就是渡鸦族的
I was born into Raven Clan.
不会吧 你是守护者
No! You were a protector?
正是
Indeed.
国王米迪尔 和普瑞希亚王室的忠诚保镖
Loyal bodyguard to King Midir and the royal family of Pryshia.
那你一定认识刀族的赛丝伦夫人
So you must know Lady Cethlenn of the Knives.
她是我母亲
She's my mother.
什么
-What?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你应该在王宫里 跟国王 王后和英雄们在一起
You could be at the palace with the kings and queens and heroes.
我自己选的
I chose this path.
当我还是小姑娘的时候
When I was a young girl,
我剑师的墙上有一把键式提琴
my sword master had a key harp on her wall.
我爱上了它
I fell in love with it.
我母亲曾经想挽救我 可我迷上了音乐
My mother tried to save me, but I was lost to the music.
所以我成了流浪吟游诗人
And so I became a roving bard.
给
Here.
我希望我也能有这样的动力
I wish I had a calling for something like that.
可我只有疾病
All I have is a sickness.
我有幻象 癫痫
I have visions, fits,
镇子上的人都怕我
and the people in the town are scared of me.
无知的人总是嫉妒有天赋的
The ignorant are always jealous of anyone with gifts.
糟了 为什么坏人一被收拾
You in there? Why do assholes run to town guards
就把官兵搬出来
when they get their asses kicked?
唱个屁
Singing, my ass!
狗族 什么情况
Dog Clan? What the fuck?
嘿
Hey!
赛丝伦的一只小干瘪渡鸦
Aah. One of Cethlenn's scrawny little ravens.
再干瘪的渡鸦 也比奥斯法尔的脏杂碎强
Better a scrawny raven than one of Osfar's mangy bitches.
对吧
Huh?
是 你很可能说对了 渡鸦
Aye. Probably right there, Raven.
-我叫… -费亚尔·斯通哈特
-The name's-- -Fjall Stoneheart.
奥斯法尔的儿子
Son of Osfar.
我记得那个吊坠
I remember that pendant
布洛克莱昂战役时 你弄瞎了我表姐的眼睛
from when you took my cousin's eye in the Battle of Brokilon.
我向她发誓 要是再遇到你 我一定杀了你
I swore to her I'd kill you if we ever crossed paths again.