莫雯梦想成真
Merwyn's dream had become a reality.
只要埃雷丁的侦察队找到合适的世界 她就会去征服它
Once Eredin's scouting party found a suitable world, she'd conquer it,
欢迎她的帝国的人 她就同化他们
civilizing any inhabitants who welcomed her empire
抵抗帝国光辉的人 她就杀掉
and erasing those who would resist its glory.
首要任务是找到食物来源
Locate food sources above all else.
只有妥善安置这里的百姓 才能去教化其他世界
There will be no civilizing other worlds till we settle the lowborn here.
像盯脚边的毒蛇一样盯住巴洛
Watch Balor as you would a viper at your feet.
我把芬里克当人♥质♥ 他不会牺牲她的
I'll keep Fenrik in my blade's shadow. He won't risk her.
有请 巴洛
If you'll do the honors, Balor.
首席贤者
Chief Sage.
愿索利斯的灵魂指引你们
May the spirit of Solryth guide you.
开启黄金时代新篇章
Let the new golden age begin.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
寻找水源 排查视野范围内是否有生命迹象
Look for water. Scan the horizon for signs of life.
你是要牺牲他们吗
Smoke from fires, anything. Do you mean to sacrifice them?
芬里克 你不是我的亲人
Fenrik, you're not my blood.
却胜似亲人
But you're my blood in heart.
你是我最珍惜的那一部分
You are the part of me that I value the most.
这究竟是什么…
What in the name of all the gods…
你想要的 我都给你了 可你还是背叛了我
I gave you everything you wanted, and still you betrayed me.
听我口令
On me!
无论你去向哪里 愿你永世遭受烈火灼烧
Wherever this takes you, may you burn for all eternity.
现在你已经完成变身了
Now you've transformed,
如此美妙的混沌之力 你打算用来做什么
what will you do with such wonderful Chaos?
我要得到我一直以来都应得的
I'm going to take what I've always deserved.
一切
Everything.
帝国粮仓
Empire grain store.
他们都饿着肚子 不费什么工夫
They're starving down here. It won't take much.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我带着女皇的囚犯回来了
I've returned with the empress' prisoner.
女皇 《巨石传》
Empress, The Book of Monoliths.
辛卓尔是个天才
Syndril was a genius,
可他没有意识到 他的魔法方程的全部潜力
but he didn't realize the full potential of his magical equations.
尤其是这个
This one, in particular.
如果我没错的话 这不仅可以在不同世界间穿梭
If I'm right, it allows travel not just between worlds.
退下
Leave us.
费了不少力气 但我一直说到做到
Wasn't easy. Still, I always deliver what I promise.
所以 该是我的东西我拿走 然后离开
So I'll take what I'm owed and leave.
我在仙特利亚水土不服
Xin'trean air doesn't agree with me.
百灵鸟呢
And what of the Lark?
死了
Dead.
我承诺过的
As promised.
还有一些跟她志同道合的人
Along with some others who joined her along the way.
我就不收费了
You can have them for free.
你们不用再受苦了
You're relieved.
破阵散开
Break.
守住广场 快点 迅速
Secure the square. Move it, move it, move it. Let's go!
梅朵芙 上面有两个人
-Out front, now! -Meldof, two up top.
-别让他们吹响战争号♥角 -拉警报
-Don't let them get to the war horn! -Sound the alarm!
快点 武装战斗
To arms--
夺魂刀
Soulreaver.
我父亲最喜欢的战利品之一
One of Father's favorite prizes.
如果换个时机 我就把这个还给你了
Had this been another time, I'd have returned this to you.
-不 -不许动
-No-- -Stay there.
但今时不同往日
But these are new days.
光明的未来即将到来
-A bright future lies ahead.
很遗憾 未来没有你
Regretfully, not for you.
你不过是个佣兵 还是鬼族
You're a sellsword and Ghost Tribe.
你应该明白 我为什么不能放你走
So you see why I can't let you go.
我们约定好的 你要讲信誉
You… will honor our agreement.
信誉
Honor?
我听过传说
From the legends that I've read,
你们鬼族是最讲信誉的
your Ghost Tribe was honorable above all else.
可你现在 却是背叛者
And yet here you are, a betrayer,
为了一块破铜烂铁 就出♥卖♥♥♥自己的战友
selling out your fellow warriors for a bit of metal!
真给你的祖先丢脸
A disgrace to your ancestors.
我要活剥你的皮
-I'll skin you alive.
带她去广场
-Take her to the square.
用她出♥卖♥♥♥朋友想换的刀给她砍头
Behead her with the sword she betrayed her friends for.
我做鬼也不会放过你
I'll haunt you for eternity.
把她的头放在城门上 警告那些反抗者
And place her head on the city gates as a warning to malcontents.
祝你子♥宫♥腐烂
May your womb rot,
名不流史
and your name be forgotten.
最好快点煽动暴♥动♥ 发挥你的专长吧 百灵鸟
Best get that riot happening quick. Go do your thing, Lark.
仙特利亚的百姓
People of Xin'trea!
我们无意伤害你们
We mean you no harm.
我们是来伸张正义的
We're here for justice.
这里面的粮食都是你们的
The grain behind these doors is yours.
城里所有的粮仓都是你们的
Every grain store in this city belongs to you.
你们百姓亲手种植 养活她的军队
Grain grown by you, the lowborn, to fatten her empire's armies,
可他们却喝你们的血汗与泪水
feeding off your blood, sweat and tears.
你们的孩子却在忍♥饥挨饿
-All while your own children starve. -That's right!
她就是百灵鸟
She's the Lark.
拿走你们自己的东西
-Take what's yours!
是空的
It's empty.
是空的
-It's empty!
-他们不在乎百姓 -妈的
-Don't care about the lowborn! -Shit.
-混♥蛋♥ 什么都没留给我们 -我们怎么活啊
Those bastards! They've left us nothing! -How will we survive?
我们会饿死的
-It's gone!
这就是在女皇 和她的血腥帝国统治下的未来
This is the future under the empress and her bloody empire.
等着你们和你们孩子的就是饥饿
All that lies ahead for you, for your children, is starvation.
我们要站起来
-We need to rise up.
我知道大家害怕 但这是我们最后的机会
I know you're scared, but we'll never have this chance again.
齐心协力 众志成城
Together, we can win.
我们是黑玫瑰
不要让任何人怀疑我们的事业
起来 让他们感受到我们的刺
自♥由♥将属于我们
我们就是带刺黑玫瑰
为无名英雄歌♥唱
起来 让他们听到我们的怒吼
百姓的时代来了
去吧 把消息传开
-Go! Spread the word!
让他们知道 从今天起 百姓站起来了
Let them know this is the day the lowborns rise!
从今天起 仙特利亚是你们的了
-Yeah! -The day Xin'trea becomes yours!
让他们感受到你的刺
Let them feel your thorns!
自♥由♥和食物归大家所有
Freedom and food for all!
拿起武器
-Yeah!
-Arm yourselves!
去吧
Go!
我以为我的魔法就够强大了 你可真行
I thought my magic was powerful. Well done.
我要是死了 你就欠我一首歌♥
If I fall, you owe me a song,
而且歌♥词里要有我的两个蛋
and I want both me stones in it.
乌斯罗克大鸡鸡
Uthrok Mighty Cock.
两个蛋蛋大无边 撞毁帝国一瞬间
He who had two enormous balls that slew an empire!
听听百灵鸟唱的 伟大的混♥蛋♥们 跟我来
Hark that Lark! On me, you magnificent bastards!
我们进去吧
Let's get inside.
费亚尔
Fjall.
你怎么了
What's happened to you?
你心有疑问
You have questions.
你所听到的一切都是真的
Everything that you've heard is true.
我杀了阿尔维提尔
I had Alvitir killed.
还有你的家人
And your family.
所有的狗族
All of Dog Clan.
尽管我知道我爱的人都会死 我仍然同意了
I knew everyone that I loved would die, and I said yes.
没有丝毫犹豫
Without a second breath.
我本来只是别人故事的脚注
I was going to be a footnote in someone else's story.
只是用来交易的生育工具 被人熟视无睹 费亚尔
I was a fertile thing to be traded. I was unseen, Fjall!
不
No.
我没有无视你
I saw you.
过去的方式必须终结
The old ways had to die.
虽然我爱我的哥哥
As much as I loved my brother,
但他会重蹈以前每个国王的覆辙
he would have just made the same mistakes as every king before him.
但军队和术士都站在我这边
-But the army and mages are on my side.
此时此刻 他们正在教化其他世界