我亲爱的薇乐
Darling Violet,
现在是时候与伊利里亚之地说再见了
it's time to say goodbye to the land of Illyria.
(前情提要)
她们在远离大路的地方过了一夜
They spent the night away from any main roads.
显然她违抗了把目标带到艾迪普村的命令
She's clearly abandoned the directive to take the target to Edip K?yü
正前往伊斯坦堡
and is headed to Istanbul.
他们今天封锁了加拉塔大桥 他们正在找某个人
They closed the Galata Bridge today. They're looking for someone.
她在哪里 - 在这里
Where is she? - Here.
目标声称自己是 来自巴黎的雅迪菈艾尔伊德里斯
The target claims to be Adilah El Idrissi from Paris.
她把女儿留在了巴黎 你们知道吗
She left behind a daughter. So, guess what?
今早8点15分 有个十岁小女孩在上学途中被拦截了
At 8:15 this morning, a ten-year-old girl was intercepted on her way to school.
她被拔掉了几根头发
Strands of her hair were taken.
我只需要你们进行头发分♥析♥
All I need you to do is analyze them.
我们要找德米尔先生
We're here to see Mr. Demir.
这位女士必须去巴黎
This lady needs to get to Paris.
先付你两千美元
$2,000 now,
剩下的八千等你把护照 和文件给我们时再给你
8,000 when you give us the passport and papers.
这本书叫做《奇迹之书》
The Book of Surprises
写于十四世纪
from the 14th century.
是关于神灵 恶魔和变形者的故事
It's about djinn and devils and shape-shifters.
一共有七个灵王
There are seven djinn kings.
一周中的每一天都有一个
One for each day of the week.
他们可以变成任何东西
They can change into anything.
那些美国人利用了DNA证据
Using DNA evidence, the Americans
已经证明了那个跟你在一起的女人 真的就是雅迪菈艾尔伊德里斯
have proven that the woman you are with really is Adilah El Idrissi.
跟我在一起的女人 就是我们要找的伊♥斯♥兰♥国指挥官
The woman I am with is the ISIS commander we are looking for.
跟我在一起的女人就是拉卡的神灵
The woman I am with is the Djinn Al Raqqa
我会证明她是
and I will prove it.
(叙利亚土耳其边境难民营)
一对黑A和一对黑8 死人手牌
Black aces and eights. Dead man's hand.
你尽管笑吧 我可是赢了大钱
You're having a laugh. I'm making millions.
兄弟 你在干嘛
Door, man! What are you doing?
天啊
Geez louise.
外面有一个我从未见过的人
There's some guy out there I've never seen before.
好 知道了
Yeah, all right.
我不玩了
I'm out.
好啊 把你的钱拿走
Yeah, take your money.
你当然能闪人 赢了那么多钱
Of course you can't. It's full of money.
四 五 六 七 八 九
...four, five, six, seven, eight, nine.
你好
Hello.
按照惯例 难民营的所有访客 都得向联♥合♥国♥难民署汇报
It is customary for all visitors to this camp to report to the UNHCR.
所以能让我看看你的证件吗 谢谢
So could I see some identification right now, please?
喂 老兄
Hey, mate.
请你表明身分
Identify yourself.
我的名字...
My name.
我的名字叫...
My name is...
(常用联络人:周一 周二 周三)
(周一)
(废弃医院 伊♥拉♥克♥摩苏尔)
我拿到她的手♥机♥了
I have her cell phone.
所以...可以开始了
So, it can begin.
是可以开始了
And so it can begin.
我接到电♥话♥了
I got the call.
是时候了
It's time.
《致命面纱》
第一季第三集
(保加利亚索菲亚机场)
你不能移到会被将军的位置
You can't move into check.
可是我经常这么做
And yet I so often do.
天啊 知道我在难民营里最想念什么吗
Gosh. You know what I've missed most living in the camps?
走进药妆店时的那股气味
The smell of a Western pharmacy when you walk in.
肥皂的味道
The soap.
香水 干净的味道
The perfume, the-- the cleanliness.
真的...
Just--
那是文明最伟大的成就
It's the finest achievement of civilization.
你怎么会经常帮别人跨越国际边境
Why would you regularly help people cross international borders?
我没说我经常做这种事
I didn't say I did it regularly.
我之前做过一次 是个妇女和她的宝宝
I did it once before. It was a woman and her baby.
我去伊斯坦堡帮他们弄到了假护照 跟他们一起越过边境
I went to Istanbul, got them passports and crossed the border with them.
因为你是个天使
Because you are an angel.
对 我是英国神圣药妆店的天使
Yes. I am an angel of the Pharmacy of the church of St. Boots.
我们在一起的时间真的太久了
You and I have been together for far, far too long.
其实我们单独在一起才77个小时而已
We've actually only been alone together for 77 hours.
有事吗
Can we help you?
我很喜欢西洋棋 我很着迷
I love chess. I am obsessed.
这是作弊耶
That's cheating.
他有可能棋艺不精
He might be bad at chess.
他有可能是棋王
He might be a grand master.
我介于两者之间 但比较接近棋王
I am somewhere in between but closer to grand master.
你的国王现在在正确的位置了
Your king is now where he should be.
现在一切都将水到渠成
All will now fall into place.
(巴黎戴高乐机场)
(入境海关)
下一位
Next.
下一位
Next.
你好
Hi.
雅迪菈 别离开我帮你安排好的公♥寓♥
Adilah, don't leave the apartment I've arranged for you.
照计画做就好
Just stick to the plan.
我们明天再聊
We'll speak tomorrow.
欢迎来到戴高乐机场
Welcome to Charles De Gaulle.
雅丝敏纳
Yasmina.
雅丝敏纳 - 妈妈
Yasmina. - Mama!
你长高了好多喔
You have grown so much.
雅迪菈 跟你一起的人是谁
Adilah, who is this with you?
我要你见见帮助我的人
I want you to meet someone who helped me.
她叫伊茉珍
Her name is Imogen.
你妈经常提起你
I've heard a lot about you.
你的气色真差
You look terrible.
你怎么还在巴黎
Why are you still in Paris?
我以为神奇的DNA分♥析♥帮你结案了
I thought your DNA miracle closed the case.
雅迪菈艾尔伊德里斯的调查是结束了
Oh, the investigation into Adilah El Idrissi was closed.
好吗 可是后来 有两名非政♥府♥组织的职员被枪杀了
All right, and then...
就在她被羁押的帐篷旁边
two NGO workers were executed next to the tent where she was detained.
法国情报系统跟超♥市♥一样
Is it true that the French intelligence systems
朝九晚五 是真的吗
close at 5:00 and open at 9:00 like a grocery store?
是怎么回事
What has happened?
好 我于此声明 这是正式的情报简报
Okay. I am declaring this intelligence briefing official
于法国时间...我看看...8点15分开始
at-- let's see-- 8:15 French time.
身为中情局巴黎站的代表...
As the rep of the Paris station CIA...
不 - 我要召开简报会 对方是...
No. - ...I am opening a briefing session with--
你的姓名
With?
好吧 他不想说出他的姓名
Okay, doesn't wanna give us his name.
对方是对外安全总局的代表 我于此正式向他通报
With a representative of the DGSE to officially inform him
一项反恐调查于今天一早
of pertinent developments in an anti-terrorism investigation
有了相关的进展
that took place early this morning.
而作为此情报的唯一来源
And as the sole source of this intelligence,
中情局巴黎站特此宣称 在后续的反恐调查中拥有主导地位
CIA Paris station hereby claims primacy in the consequent investigation
这项反恐调查
into the anti-terrorism investigation
之前被称为「拉卡的精灵调查行动」
referred to previously as Operation Genie of Raqqa.
我于此请求我的法国同事回应我的要求
I now ask my French colleague to respond to my request
好让我跟他分享最新的相关情报
to share fresh and relevant intelligence with him.
去你的
Fuck you.
好的
Okay.
收到
Copy that.
(咖啡烘焙馆)
抱歉 我不...
Uh, uh. I'm sorry, I don't, uh--
你的朋友...他没付咖啡的钱
Your-Your friend. He did not pay for his coffee.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
他当然没付啦 真抱歉 朋友 多少钱
Course, he didn't. I am so sorry, my man. How much was it?
4块6毛 好的 这样吧 不用找了 好吗 不用找了
4.60. Okay, I'll tell you what. You keep that, all right. Keep the change.
美国人一定会买♥♥单的 宝贝
America always picks up the tab, baby.
你们归天后
When you're dead,
没人能碰你们的遗体 因为有污染
no one will be able to touch your bodies because of contamination.
这是你们的寿衣
These are your death shrouds.
现在穿上 好让自己穿着寿衣归天
Put them on now, so you're wearing 'em when you die.
这样你们才能穿着得体地到达天堂