我要在伦敦待一天 然后再飞去伊斯坦布尔
I need a day in London, then I'll get a flight to Istanbul.
我想用伊茉珍这个名字
I would like my name to be Imogen.
前情提要
为什么难民营里有军人
Why is there a military uniform inside the camp?
那个士兵是要保护一名法国女子
That soldier's there for the protection of a French woman.
她说她叫雅迪菈艾尔伊德里斯 但谁知道呢
Well, she says her name's Adilah El Idrissi.
有个亚兹迪人认出她来自拉卡
One of the Yazidis recognized her from Raqqa.
达伊沙
Daesh!
如果那女人是他们说的那个人 她就是杀人的婊♥子♥
If that woman's who they say she is, she's a murdering bitch.
女人 孩童和婴儿
Women, children and babies.
雅迪菈 我可能可以帮到你
Adilah. I think I might be able to help you.
帮我什么
Help me with what?
帮你继续活下去
Help you with staying alive.
他们恨死我了 -你活该被憎恨吗
They hate me. -Do you deserve to be hated?
达伊沙
Daesh!
快跑
Run.
叙利亚♥情♥报局的一名线人说
An informant for Syrian intelligence reported
有个伊♥斯♥兰♥国高级女指挥官 是一个分♥裂♥出来的伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织成员
that a high level female ISIS commander is part of a breakaway ISIS cell.
她正在计划对某个西方国家 进行大规模恐攻
Planning a large scale attack on an unknown Western target.
从今天起7到10天后
Sometime seven to ten days from now.
美国人明早会抵达难民营
The Americans are arriving at the refugee camp tomorrow morning,
一定又是典型美国人那种声势浩大的作风
I'm sure with typical American fanfare.
他们要采集目标的DNA
To look for the target's DNA.
他们派了这个人来巴黎
They have sent this man to Paris.
麦斯彼特森
Max Peterson.
欢迎来到法国 -我讨厌法国
Welcome to France. - I hate France.
为什么对外安全总局允许「拉卡的精灵」
Why are the DGSE allowing the Genie of Raqqa
自♥由♥且不受限制地
to roam free
拉卡的神灵
and unrestricted across
跨越北约盟国的领土 身边却只有你女友一人
the territory of a NATO ally with only your girlfriend for company?
一个母亲怎么忍♥心抛下自己的女儿
How does a mother leave her daughter behind?
你有小孩吗
Do you have children?
没有
No.
跟我解释一下 为什么知识分子 和共♥产♥主义者的漂亮女儿
Explain to me why the beautiful daughter of intellectuals and communists would
去加入丑恶残暴的马戏团组织
join that ugly, brutal circus.
我想活久一点 好让我想清楚原因
I would like to live long enough to find out why.
你应该要知道我毫无头绪接下来会怎样
You should know that I have absolutely zero idea what comes next.
叙利亚土耳其边境难民营
警报 请待在你们的帐篷内
Alert! Please stay in your tents.
喂 这是怎么回事
Hey, what is happening here?
我们只关心一个昨天还在这里的女人
We're only interested in one woman who was at this camp until yesterday.
她说她叫做雅迪菈艾尔伊德里斯
A woman who called herself Adilah El Idrissi.
联♥合♥国♥难民署
你们到底要找什么
What exactly is it you're looking for?
这就是她被隔离看守的帐篷
Is this the tent where she was held in isolation?
就是这里
It certainly is.
她在里面待了多久 -一晚
How long was she inside this tent? -One night.
这里发生过打斗
There was a fight.
有几个妇女认出她来自拉卡
Some of the women recognized her from Raqqa.
说她是伊♥斯♥兰♥国的指挥官
Said she was an ISIS commander.
她被刺伤了
She was stabbed.
听好 目标在这帐篷里被刺伤了
Okay. Target received blood cuts in this environment.
封锁帐篷 把所有物品装袋
Seal it off and put everything into bags.
巴黎欧奈苏布瓦
我很想妈咪 她很快就会回家吗
I miss mommy. Is she going to come home soon?
她一定很快就会打电♥话♥来的 但我知道她非常想你
I'm sure she'll call soon, but I know she misses you very much.
我们的时间不多 雅丝敏纳 我们得快点选好
We don't have a lot of time Yasmina. We'll have to choose quickly.
我会的 我要买♥♥妈妈喜欢的蛋糕
I will. I want to get the cakes mama likes.
当然没问题
Of course, yes.
雅丝敏纳 你好
Yasmina. Hello.
哈罗 你好吗
Hello. How are you?
要去上学吗
Off to school?
对 -你今天想要什么
Yes. -What can I get you today?
三颗马卡龙
Three macarons.
三颗马卡龙吗 -对
Three macarons, yes? - Yes.
太好了
Superb.
你看 我差点拿错了
I was about to make a mistake, you see.
拿去吧 亲爱的
There you are, my dear.
祝你今天愉快 亲爱的 -谢谢 再见
Have a very good day, my darling. -Thank you! Goodbye!
你呢 你要什么
And you, what do you want?
三颗泡芙 谢谢 -三颗泡芙
Three puffs please. -Three puffs.
姨婆
Auntie!
面包店
雅丝敏纳 雅丝敏纳
Yasmina! Yasmina!
雅丝敏纳
Yasmina!
雅丝敏纳
Yasmina!
帮帮我 我的外甥孙女被他们掳走了
Help me! They have taken my little girl!
雅丝敏纳
Yasmina!
雅丝敏纳
Yasmina.
姨婆
Auntie!
姨婆 -雅丝敏纳
Auntie! - Yasmina.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
他们拔了我的几根头发
They pulled out some of my hair.
致命面纱
第一季第二集
听好 我亲爱的薇乐
And now, my darling Violet,
现在是时候与伊利里亚之地说再见了
it's time for today to say goodbye to the land of Illyria.
傻丫头
Silly girl.
未接来电
16号♥公路
土耳其中部屈塔希亚山省
很好
Good.
不敢相信你还在生我的气
I can't believe you're still mad at me.
我是还在生气
Yes, I am.
而且是为了那种超蠢的事
And over something so stupid.
我需要打♥针♥了
I need my injection.
你都看我做过那么多次了
You've seen me do it so many times.
真的超简单的
It's really very simple.
好吧 我自己来
Okay. I will do it myself.
不 还是我来吧
No, I'll do it.
不 不 就像你说的 真的超简单的
No. No. As you said, it's really very simple.
拜托你别为了证明这一点就自己来
Please don't do it just to prove a fucking point.
给我
Give it to me.
给我 -不要
Give it to me. -No.
给我
Give it to me.
不要
No.
你超幼稚的
You're a fucking child.
放手…放手
Let go. Let go. Let go.
你就是喜欢让我痛 对吧
You just like hurting me, don't you?
事实上的确如此
As a matter of fact, I do, yes.
给我看你的伤口
Show me your wound.
不要 你又不是医生
No. You're not a doctor.
她们在远离大路的地方过了一夜
They spent the night away from any main roads.
她们避开了收费公路 或所有有监视器的地方
They are avoiding toll roads or anywhere with security cameras.
她们现在在荒郊野外
They are in the middle of nowhere.
显然她违抗了把目标带到艾迪普村的命令
She's clearly abandoned the directive to take the target to Edip K?yü
正前往伊斯坦布尔
and is headed to Istanbul.
知道吗 等回到大路时 你来开车
You know, when we get back on the road, you can drive.
路上没车 就算是你也害不死我们
There's no traffic. Even you can't kill us.
未接来电
该死
Fuck.
没办法小便 那该死的牧羊人还在山上
I couldn't pee. The fucking shepherd is still up there.
妈的 真是糟透了
Fuck, this is horrible.
所以你后悔决定帮我
So you regret deciding to help me.
怎么会有人不赞同肚皮舞
How can anyone disapprove of belly dancing?
你怎么会那么在意我对肚皮舞的看法
How can you care so much about my opinion on belly dancing?
我并不是那么在意
I don't care "so much."
也不后悔决定帮你
And I don't regret deciding to help you.
好吧 出于感激之情或欣赏之类的
Yeah. Out of gratitude or admiration or something,
你至少可以同意我对愚蠢小事的
at least you could just agree with me about the stupid little things
强烈看法 -好的
that I have a strong opinion about. -Okay.
为了不被你搞疯 在抵达伊斯坦布尔之前 你说什么都是对的
For my sanity, you are right about everything until we reach Istanbul.
直到抵达巴黎 -不行 直到抵达法国边境
Until we reach Paris. -No, until we reach the French border.
在我们越过法国边境之前 你说什么都绝对是对的
You are absolutely right about everything until we cross the French border.
很好
Fine.
「肚皮舞原本是妇女 为其他妇女表演的一种神圣仪式