then his girlfriend was in the car with the little girl's mother
她叫做雅迪菈艾尔伊德里斯
and her name is Adilah El Idrissi.
如果样本不吻合 那就是目标冒用了雅迪菈的身份
If the samples do not match, then the target's adopted Adilah's identity.
也就几乎可以肯定 你女友跟世界头号♥通缉犯在一起
And your girlfriend is almost certainly with the most wanted woman in the world.
现在明白了吗
Now, you see?
不需要心理学废话 对吧
No need for psychological bullshit, right?
不需要玩双重间谍和身份游戏
No need for double agents and identity games.
不需要头画得奇怪又吓人的画作
Paintings with weird freaking heads.
就只需要直截了当又老套超屌♥的美国科学
Just straightforward, old-fashioned fuck-you American science.
如果你们能快速完成 而不是用你们平时三周的步调
Now, if you guys can get it done quickly and not at your usual pace of three weeks,
那会很有帮助
that would be helpful.
七到十天的时间并不长 时间有点赶
Seven to ten days is not that far away. We're in kind of a hurry.
马格利特
Magritte?
他们在巴黎街头绑♥架♥小孩 我们竟然都不知道
They kidnapped a child on the streets of Paris, and we didn't know about it?
我会叫人分♥析♥头发 然后把结果寄给那些美国人
I will have the hair analyzed and the results sent to the Americans.
我会打到你家里告诉你结果
I will call you at home and let you know the result.
我不会在家 我的工时比法定的35小时还长
I won't be at home. I work longer than my statutory 35 hours.
不管怎样 马力克
Either way, Malik,
我们现在不再需要 那个英国女人的特殊技能了
the Englishwoman's unique abilities will now not be required.
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry, sorry.
这一场已经客满 你们得等到7点的那场
This sitting is full. You will have to wait for the 7:00 sitting.
我们要找德米尔先生
We're here to see Mr. Demir.
德米尔先生不在这里
Mr. Demir isn't here.
这位女士必须去巴黎 我有两千美元
This lady needs to get to Paris. I have $2000.
德米尔先生已经没在帮丧家犬潜逃了 或许你们应该离开
Mr. Demir no longer takes out the trash. Perhaps you should leave.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
一万美元
Ten thousand dollars.
一万美元
10,000 US dollars.
跟我来
Come.
你怎么会有一万美元
Where the fuck did you get 10,000 US dollars?
德米尔先生到底是谁
Who the fuck is Mr. Demir?
这里是他发假文件的地方
He uses this place to issue fake documents.
我要你以舞者的身份去巴黎 -是哪一种舞者呢
I want you to travel as a dancer. -And what kind of dancer am I?
当然是肚皮舞啦
A belly dancer, of course.
你认识她多久了
How long have you known her?
她是我朋友 认识很久了
Oh, she's my friend. Known her for ages.
我要她以舞者和歌♥手的身份去巴黎
I want her to travel as a dancer and a singer.
她会说英语
She speaks English?
不会 到了边境时 我会说她是民间艺术代表团团员
No. At the border, I will say she's part of a delegation of folk artists.
他们今天封锁了加拉塔大桥 他们正在找某个人
They closed the Galata Bridge today. They're looking for someone.
我不要她的指纹留在这里
I don't want her fingerprints in here.
我已经没在做那种烂事了
I'm not doing this shit anymore.
太危险了
Got too serious.
该死的达伊沙让这一行变得太危险了
Fucking Daesh made it too serious.
她怎么会有这么大的一笔钱
Where the fuck did she get money like this?
她父亲是大马士革的有钱人 他给了她一笔钱去巴黎
Her father is a wealthy man in Damascus. He gave her money to get to Paris.
他付我钱要我帮她
He's paying me to help her.
她是你的爱人吗
Is she your lover?
我们不是情侣 但她是我的朋友
We are not lovers. But she is my friend.
我以为你刚说了她不会说英语
I thought you said she speaks no English.
因为事实上她的英语非常流利
Because the truth is, she speaks English very well.
但在去巴黎途中 她会紧闭她的嘴
But during the trip to Paris, she will keep her fucking mouth shut.
不 她才不会
No, she will not.
先付你两千美元
$2,000 now,
剩下的八千等你把护照 和文件给我们时再给你
8,000 when you give us the passport and papers.
有了一万美元 你也可以 给我一支无法追踪的手♥机♥
For $10,000, you can also give me a clean mobile.
对 我也要一支
Yeah, I will take one too.
我已经虚构好了名字 生日和出生地
I've invented a name, date of birth, place of birth.
她是从东部地区来的
She's from the eastern region.
收费这么高 你最好把护照做得很逼真
For this money, you better make the passport good.
我猜你们急着离开伊斯坦布尔 对吧
I'm guessing you're in a hurry to get out of Istanbul, right?
护照好了我们会通知你们
We'll let you know when it's ready.
这里是中心的图书馆
The Center's library.
请在这里等候
Please wait here.
《第十二夜》
「啊 它传到我耳边 就像是吹拂着
"O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound.
一丛紫罗兰的甜美声音」
That breathes upon a bank of violets."
听好 我亲爱的小薇
And now, my darling Vi,
现在是时候与伊利里亚之地说再见了
it's time for today to say goodbye to the land of Illyria.
傻丫头
Silly girl.
这里有我最喜欢的书
They have my favorite book,
这本书叫做《奇迹之书》
Kitab al-Bulhan-- The Book of Surprises--
写于十四世纪
from the 14th century.
我小时候总爱看这些图画
I used to love looking at these pictures when I was a little girl.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
我阿公会读给我听
My grandfather would read it to me.
是关于神灵 恶魔和变形者的故事
It's about djinn and devils and shape-shifters.
一共有七个灵王 对吧
There are seven djinn kings, right?
一周中的每一天都有一个
One for each day of the week.
他们每一个都有不同颜色
They all have their own color.
他们可以变成任何东西 任何动物
They can change into anything, any animal.
任何人
Any person.
这个神灵是周二的红色灵王 也是我最害怕的灵王
This djinn is the Red King of Tuesday. He was the one that scared me the most.
我阿公说神灵已经永远消失了…
My grandfather said the djinn were gone forever…
但我还是会在梦里看到他
but I still see him in my dreams.
所以DNA到底吻不吻合
So, is there a DNA match or not?
我给你们一些引介 但不是我自己的
I gave you references, but not my own.
有我的出现就足够了
My presence will be reference enough.
跟这个女人同行 你知道自己是在做什么吗
Do you know what the fuck you're doing traveling with this woman?
所以你是舞者是吧
So, you're a dancer, eh?
证明给我看 -她才不会为你起舞
Prove it. -She will absolutely not dance for you.
如果你们被逮 她就会受审
If you're caught, she'll be asked.
你无权要求她…
You have no right to ask her to--
文件上说你是歌♥手和舞者
The papers say you're a singer and a dancer.
唱一首你们的歌♥
Sing one of your songs.
唱啊
Go on.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得长话短说 马力克
I have to be quick, Malik.
但搞什么 是谁封锁了加拉塔大桥
But what the fuck? Who the fuck closed the Galata Bridge?
因为你答应过我可以按我的方式执行任务
Because you promised me I would be allowed to do my job.
我们已不再需要你执行任务了
There is no longer any need for you to do your job.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那些美国人利用了DNA证据…
Using DNA evidence, the Americans--
不是对外安全总局 也不是对内安全总局 而是该死的美国人
the fucking Americans, not the DGSE nor the DGSI--
已经毫无疑问地证明了
have proven beyond doubt
那个跟你在一起的女人 真的就是雅迪菈艾尔伊德里斯
that the woman you are with really is Adilah El Idrissi.
她是阿尔及利亚裔的法国人 住在巴黎 有个女儿在巴黎
She's a French Algerian from Paris and has a daughter here.
她不是莎宾
She's not Sabaine.
她不是拉卡的神灵
She's not the Djinn Al Raqqa.
她是个想逃回家的困惑女人
She is a confused woman running home,
我们或美国人对她都不感兴趣
and she's of no interest to us or to the Americans.
所以你可以坐飞机到巴黎 不管有没有带上她
So, you can catch your flight to Paris either with or without her.
马力克 你知道
Malik, you know
那并不能证明雅迪菈不是拉卡的神灵
that that does not prove that Adilah is not the Djinn Al Raqqa.
跟我在一起的女人 就是我们要找的伊♥斯♥兰♥国指挥官
The woman I am with is the ISIS commander we are looking for.
跟我在一起的女人就是拉卡的神灵
The woman I am with is the Djinn Al Raqqa…
我会证明她是
and I will prove it.
所以我们现在知道 你的护照和文件都没问题
So, now that we know your passport and papers are good,
我们继续坐客运到索菲亚 然后搭飞机去巴黎
we just stay on the bus to Sofia and catch a flight to Paris.
所以我能打给我女儿告诉她了
So, I can call my daughter and tell her.
想打给谁都行
Call whoever you want.
从现在开始就只有你跟我了
From now on, it's just me and you.
快一点 巴士两分钟后出发
Be quick. Bus leaves in two minutes.
我们很快就要见面了 我保证
I will be with you soon, I promise.
不用等很久了
It's not long now.
一切又可以开始了
Everything can begin again.
可是我很想你 妈妈 这不公平
But I miss you, Mama. It's not fair!