谢谢
Thanks.
对了 你不能在这里抽烟
By the way, you can't really smoke in here.
我当然可以
Yes, I really can.
巴黎对外安全总局总部
我到了 情况有变
I'm here. The situation has changed.
我抵达前出事了
There was an incident before I arrived.
有证人证实她是伊♥斯♥兰♥国 少数高级女指挥官之一
Witnesses confirm she's one of the few female high-level commanders in ISIS.
指纹监定还没有结果
The prints are inconclusive.
想办法尽快把她带到艾迪普村难民营
Try to get her to the Edip K?yü camp as quick as you can.
美国人正准备要接管 我们得先把她弄到手
The Americans are circling, and we want to get to her first.
我相信在那之前你能从她口中套出情报
I have no doubt you'll get something out of her before that.
我会的
I will.
我知道你听不进去 不过你要小心
I know this is lost on you, but be careful.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是非政♥府♥组织工作者
I'm an NGO worker.
盖叫我来评估她的状况
Guy sent me to assess her condition.
你何不回避一下
Why don't you give us some privacy?
雅迪菈
Adilah…
我要和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
我叫伊茉珍索尔特
My name is Imogen Salter.
我是非政♥府♥组织工作者
I work with an NGO.
我可能可以帮到你
I think I might be able to help you.
我可以进去吗
Can I come in?
帮我什么
Help me with what?
帮你继续活下去
Help you with staying alive.
你为什么想要我活着
Why would you want to keep me alive?
我会说法语 -我知道 但你的口音很烂
I speak French. -Yes, but your accent is very bad.
是吗
Is it?
好吧
Right, um.
我们的誓约是要保全他人性命 就跟医生一样
We have a pledge to keep people alive, like doctors.
你不是医生
You're not a doctor?
不是
No.
你是做什么的
What are you?
你需要医生吗
Do you need a doctor?
我在围殴中被刺伤了
Someone stabbed me in the fight.
我是之后才发现的
I didn't notice until after.
你需要抗生素
You need antibiotics.
不
No.
他们只会给我毒药
If they give me medicine, it will be poison.
没有人会毒死你
No one will poison you.
他们恨死我了
They hate me.
你活该被憎恨吗
Do you deserve to be hated?
你在哪儿学的英语
Where did you learn to speak English?
在学校里
At school.
你在哪儿上学
Where did you go to school?
在巴黎郊外
Outside Paris.
他们在那里教我们英语
They taught us English there.
我喜欢英语
I like English.
那些诗人
The poets.
我也是
Me too.
我爸以前经常给我读诗
My father used to read them to me.
有人检查过伤口了吗
Has anyone checked that?
你干嘛要关心我
Why do you care about me?
应该是出于良心吧
I suppose I have a conscience.
良心决定了我在世间的存在
It dictates how I am in the world.
我小时候…
When I was little…
救过很多蠕虫
…I rescued worms.
蠕虫
Worms?
还有昆虫
And, yeah, insects.
那我是蠕虫还是昆虫
So am I a worm or an insect?
你的事让我惴惴不安
You are the bee in my bonnet.
我不明白那句话的意思
I don't know what that means.
意思是没有人会把你毒死
It means no one will poison you.
反正我很快就会是个死人
I will be dead soon anyway.
有我在这里 我不信他们会胆敢伤害你
Well, I doubt they would dare come for you if I was here.
你不能在里面抽烟
You cannot smoke in here.
去你的
Oh, fuck off.
那个英国女人打电♥话♥给她妈妈了吗
Did the Englishwoman call her mother?
打了
Yes.
她们聊了什么
What did they talk about?
不知道 她叫我出去
I don't know. She sent me out.
我打到总部找皮尔特 他说他对她一无所知
I called Pieter at HQ. He said he knew nothing about her.
她有问你什么问题吗
Did she ask you any questions?
她只想知道可不可以在我的笔电上用Zoom
She just wanted to know if she could Zoom from my laptop.
我刚就一直在想
Now, I've been thinking,
他们什么时候派过非医务救援人员
since when do they send nonmedical aid workers up here
到零下20度积雪十尺深的地方来帮我们
to help us out when it's minus 20 with ten feet of fucking snow?
有时候我闭上眼睛时 我看到很多人都在看我
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I see all the people looking at me
或是在摸我 好像我是东西一样
or touching me like I'm a thing.
天啊 等一下…等一下
Jesus. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
从头开始
Start from the beginning.
我那时候还在上学
I was still in school.
我很喜欢数学 其实我原本想当工程师
I loved mathematics. I wanted to be an engineer actually.
有人在洗衣店看到我
Someone saw me in a launderette.
他们拍了几张照片 然后我被邀请去巴黎
They took some photos, and I got invited to Paris.
所以我辍学了
So I left school.
我从来没去过市区
And I'd never been into the city before.
不是大家所认识的巴黎
I mean, not the Paris everyone knows.
我开始喝酒
I started to drink
喝太多了
too much,
还有毒品 还有…你知道的
and there were the drugs, and, you know…
男人
Men?
对 男人
Yes, men.
是一个男人
I mean, one man.
好男人还是坏男人
Good man or bad man?
坏男人
Bad man.
我的家人
My family
跟我断绝了关系
disowned me from all of it.
我并没有很多选择
I had very few choices.
在巴黎当模特儿怎么会
How the fuck did being a model in Paris
让你流落到难民营里
lead you to a tent in a refugee camp,
还被指控是伊♥斯♥兰♥国分子
accused of being in ISIS?
他们说你想把一袋袋面粉 分给有小孩的妈妈
They say you tried to give sacks of flour to mothers with small children.
我有小孩
I have a child.
在拉卡
In Raqqa?
在巴黎
In Paris.
我离开了她
I left her.
她是我唯一想要活下去的理由
She's the only reason I would want to stay alive.
我只想要跟她一起度过人生
All I want is just to have a life with her,
但这恐怕是不可能的事
but I'm afraid that will never happen.
母亲永远不该失去自己的孩子
A mother should never have to lose her child.
你同意的话 我要去帮你拿抗生素
If you are okay with it, I will get you antibiotics.
我还会想办法带你离开叙利亚 去土耳其的难民营
And I will try to get you out of Syria to a camp in Turkey.
在那里 你可以申请遣返
There, you can make a claim to be repatriated,
也会得到妥善处理
and you will be processed properly.
介意我抽烟吗
Do you mind if I smoke?
快跑
Run.
别过来
Stop.
别再靠近
Don't come closer!
滚
Go!
刚刚那一出证明了 你不是热心肠的非政♥府♥组织工作者
So that little drama proves you're not a bleeding-heart NGO worker.
联♥合♥国♥难民署
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
我是骗子
I'm lying?
你找到了让自己在这里 没那么寂寞的方法 对吧
You've found a way to be a little less lonely here, haven't you?
只有一个吗
Is there just one?
还是有很多
Or are there many?
所以这是大揭秘 这是他们派你来的原因
So is this the big reveal? Is this why they sent you here?
不是 但这是你允许我带她离开的理由
No, but it is the reason you'll allow me to leave with her,
还要给我足够汽油越过边境到土耳其
and enough petrol to get me across the border to Turkey.
如果那女人是他们说的那个人 她就是杀人的婊♥子♥
If that woman's who they say she is, she's a murdering bitch.