(瑞普街 拉雪兹神父公墓)
吓死你
Boo!
你为什么选这里
Why did you choose here?
你是莫里森的铁粉
You a big Morrison fan?
不是 每个地图上都有
No, it's on all the maps.
很容易就能找到
It's easy to find.
我要带你去一个比较不起眼的坟墓
I'm taking you to a grave that's more obscure.
走吧
Come.
我阿公的坟墓
The grave of my grandfather.
我以前经常来这里跟他聊天
I often used to come here to talk to him.
你那位参加了革命的爷爷
Grandfather who was in the revolution?
他是革命英雄
A hero of the revolution.
那句阿♥拉♥伯文是什么意思
What does the line in Arabic say?
你已经知道那句阿♥拉♥伯文的意思 伊茉珍
You already know what the line in Arabic says, Imogen.
如果你真的就叫伊茉珍的话
If Imogen is even your real name.
(穆♥罕♥默♥德♥艾尔伊德里斯)
(1936年5月6日至2011年12月10日)
还在这里
Still here.
他用来对抗法国殖民者的左轮手♥枪♥
The revolver he used to fight the French colonizers.
我没有把枪跟他一起埋葬 而是把它藏在我拿得到的地方
Instead of burying it with him, I put it in a place where I could reach it.
我年轻又一团糟的时候 我想我哪天可能会这么做
When I was young and fucked up, I thought someday I might do this.
或是如果有人真的激怒了我
Or when people made me really angry,
如果有人骗我 我想我可能会这么做
when people lied to me, I thought I might do this.
我现在很希望你能告诉我 你为什么要帮我
Now, I would love for you to explain to me why you're helping me.
我要你当着我阿公的面解释清楚
I want you to explain in the presence of my grandfather.
他总是能辨别实话和谎言
He was always able to tell the truth from lies.
要是你爷爷决定我是在说谎呢
And if your grandfather decides I'm lying?
那他70年前放进弹匣里的子弹
Then one of the bullets he put into the chamber 70 years ago
就会发挥它原本的作用了
will serve its original purpose.
我可以坐下吗
Can I sit down?
自我毁灭一直都让我很着迷
Annihilation of the self has always fascinated me.
我还小的时候 我父亲被暗♥杀♥了
When I was younger, my father was assassinated,
所以我对死亡非常熟悉
and I became very familiar with death.
他是英国的外交官
He was a British diplomat.
我在世界各地长大
I grew up all over the world.
16岁那年 我们在伊斯坦堡
And when I was 16, we were in Istanbul,
他在使节车里被炸成了碎片
and he was blown to pieces in a diplomatic car.
他们说他被炸得一点都没剩下
They said there was absolutely nothing left of him.
只有一堆灰烬
He was just made of dust.
我觉得外交官只是我父亲的掩护身分
See, I think being a diplomat was just my father's cover.
那是谁暗♥杀♥了他
So who assassinated him then?
是土♥共♥
The TDKP.
土耳其革命共♥产♥党
The Revolutionary Communist Party of Turkey.
根据传闻 他们受控于中♥央♥情报局
Which-- the rumor is-- was controlled by the CIA.
一直让我很困扰...
The thing that stuck with me,
让我非常震惊的是 他竟然没剩下任何可以埋葬的部位
really struck me, was that there was nothing left of him for anyone to bury.
所以我无法理解他们在棺材里放了什么
So I couldn't understand what they'd put in the coffin.
今天那个人还在这里 第二天他就不在了
One day, the person is there, and then the next, they're just not.
超奇怪的
Strangest thing.
你并没有回答到我的问题
That was not an answer to my question.
好吧
Right.
长大以后 我跟随我父亲的脚步
When I grew up, I followed in my father's footsteps.
在世界各国的大使♥馆♥工作
Uh, I worked in embassies around the world...
后来我被招募成为英国情报局的特工
and then I was recruited as an operative for British Intelligence.
军情六处
MI6.
你是英国特务
You are a British agent?
对
Yes.
我被派去难民营跟你接触
I was sent to the camp to make contact with you.
法国人和美国人 以为你是某个非常重要的人物
The French and the Americans thought you were someone very important.
后来根据DNA的检测结果 证明了你一点都不重要
Then, apparently, some DNA test proved that you weren't important at all.
所以一切都结束了
And so, it's all over.
我只是个任务被终止的中级英国特务
I'm just a mid-level British agent whose assignment has been terminated,
而你是个在很久以前做了可怕决定的女人
and you're a woman who made a terrible decision long ago.
但另一方面 你或许不完全是无辜的
On the other hand, maybe not entirely innocent.
那你为什么还要帮我
So why are you still helping me?
出于对自我毁灭 和自我毁灭追逐者的那份着迷
An obsession with annihilation and those who seek it.
我是真心希望你...能和你女儿团聚
I do want you to s-- hold your daughter again,
在没有一直被监视的情况下
without being under constant surveillance.
我也很喜欢你
And I like you.
我从未真的喜欢过任何人
Never really like anyone.
碑文刻的是 「总有一天 老百姓将取得胜利」
The inscription says, "One day, the common people will prevail."
可是你爷爷的判决是什么
But what's your grandfather's verdict?
我说的是实话 还是在说谎
Am I telling the truth or am I lying?
我阿公说...
Grandfather says...
「那个女人说的是实话」
"The woman is telling the truth."
(土耳其伊斯坦堡)
(保加利亚海军舰队 普罗瓦迪亚号♥)
办好了吗
Is it done?
米凯尔和法鲁克牺牲了性命
Michal and Farroukh sacrificed their lives
拆下内核 把它们放进容器里
removing the cores and putting them in the container.
我们24小时内就能跟你会合 真♥主♥保佑
We will be with you within 24 hours. Inshallah.
(黎凡特燃料)
嗨 来杯双份威士忌 行吗
Hi. Uh, whiskey double, right?
真有趣 他们以为你可能就是拉卡的神灵
So interesting they thought you could be the Djinn Al Raqqa.
所以这位神灵是谁
So, who is the Djinn?
她很聪明
She's brilliant.
比任何男指挥官都要精明
Smarter than any of the male commanders.
整个行动可能都是她设计的
She may have designed the entire plot.
非常了不起
Very impressive.
但我一看到你就知道真实的你了
But I knew the truth about you as soon as I saw you.
真实的我是怎样的
What is the truth about me?
你只是个很爱她女儿的母亲
You're just a mother who loves her daughter.
你绝不可能是那种会策划恐攻
You could never be the kind of woman who would plan a plot
去杀害成千上万人的女人
to kill thousands of people.
雅迪菈 那些美国人绝不可能轻易放过你
Adilah, the Americans. They're never gonna let you just walk away.
即使他们并不认为你是那位神灵
Even if they don't think you're the Djinn.
如果他们知道你是伊♥斯♥兰♥国分子 他们就会逮捕你
If they know you are ISIL, they will capture you,
审问你 可能还会折磨你
and interrogate you and probably torture you.
那你会带我和我女儿到安全的地方
So will you help me and my daughter get to safety?
我得抽根烟 马上回来
I need a cigarette. I'll be back in a second.
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
那就请允许我帮你买♥♥单吧
Well, then allow me to pay your bill.
(明晚8点在瑞克与我会面 带上她 这一切必须结束 埃米尔)
你有没有想过如果不喝酒 我们会怎样执行任务
You ever wonder how we'd do this job if we didn't drink?
没有 别开玩笑了
No. Don't be ridiculous.
我觉得她在扮演双面人
I think she's playing a double game.
她还在替他们工作 而且什么都知道
She's still working for them, and she knows everything.
但她也想带着她女儿逃走
But she's also trying to escape with her daughter.
我要她相信我是在帮她逃跑 那她就会继续信任我
I need her to believe I'm helping her with that, and she'll stay close to me.
我也知道她会说出我们必须知道的事
And I know she's going to tell us what we need to know.
是啊 我都忘了 你的直觉很强 对吧
Oh, yeah. I forgot. You can just feel these things, right?
你我之间的协议是我去做我必须做的事
The deal you and I have is that I do what the fuck I need to do,
而你去向中情局总部汇报我的发现
and you report what I find out back to Langley.
我会汇报说你跟目标的关系良好
I will report that you're in a good place with the target
还有你会直接向中情局巴黎站汇报
and that you're reporting directly to CIA Paris station.
我们会跟法国情报局保持距离
We'll keep the French intelligence at a distance
直到你掌握了 我们能放心与他们共享的情报
till you have something to share that we think they can be trusted with.
你知道你的任务
You know your tasking.
有我的许可 你能进入第二阶段了
You can move to phase two with my permission.
我现在正式进入「去你的」阶段
I'm officially moving to phase fuck you.
我跟你合作唯一的原因
The only reason I'm working with you
是因为我必须知道一切才能执行任务
is because in order to operate, I need to know everything.
而我算过 美国人知道的情报最多
And I've calculated that the Americans know the most
因为他们最有钱 也有最高级的设备
because they have the most money and superior equipment.
明白
Copy that.
你有没有想过难民营里的暗♥杀♥
Have you thought about the fact that the camp assassination
是以俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的风格执行的
was done in the style of the Russian FSB?
当然有
Of course.
是巧合
Coincidence.
我自己从不相信巧合
Never trust those, myself.
话说回来
By the way...
我真的需要你帮我做一件事
I do need you to do something for me.
我要你帮我确认土♥共♥是中情局的掩护