In a few days from now, I will be dust and bones,
我希望我们能结婚 在真♥主♥的见证下合而为一
and I want us to be wed. To be one in the eyes of God.
我会跟伊玛目一起等你
I will be waiting with the imam.
我今晚会离开去马赛
I leave for Marseille later tonight.
他们知道车牌 他们一定是在找我
They have the license plate. They must be looking for me.
这个拿好
Take this.
这是引爆器和晶片
Here is the detonator and the chip.
一切都按承诺被送到了巴黎
Everything was delivered to Paris as promised.
很高兴你能拥有这份殊荣
I am so happy you will have this honour.
(警♥察♥)
长官
Sir.
长官 你在这里没有任何权限
Sir, you have zero jurisdiction here.
我们会在这里 是因为监听了法国警方通讯系统
We are only here because we have intercepted on the French police comms,
那是违法的 不能让他们知道
which is illegal, and we cannot let them know that.
最好在他们发现我们是谁之前就回到车上
It would be better all around, sir, if we just got back in the car before they realise who we are.
让法国警♥察♥去做他们的工作
Let the French police do what they do.
法国警♥察♥做的就是什么屁都不做
What the French police "do" is they do fucking nothing.
他们让极其危险的目标轻易地溜走了
They let an incredibly dangerous target just slip through their fingers.
她也甩掉了我们的监控小组 长官
She evaded our surveillance team, too, sir.
找到她时我们就照办
When we find her, we do it.
我们做必须得做的事
We do what we have to do.
不要再他妈的等待和观望了
No more fucking waiting and watching.
我们去做从一开始就该做的事
We do what we should have done right from the start.
我们要违反规定 让某些人粉身碎骨
We break some fucking rules and break some fucking bones.
我避开监控了 有消息吗
I'm outside the surveillance. Do you have something?
希萨截获了美国人寄给中情局总部的电邮
Cesar has intercepted an email from the Americans to Langley
内容关乎今天的高级紧急会议
about a high-level emergency meeting today.
他们不在巴黎站开会
It's not at the Paris station.
他们要忽略所有程序 所以这个会议肯定非常重要
They're ignoring all protocols, so, it must be really serious.
我觉得他们是想抢走我们的控制权
I think they're trying to take this away from us.
传输完毕后我再跟你汇报情况
I'll update you after the transmission.
不行 我要亲眼看到 这太重要了
No, I'm seeing that in real time. It's too important.
不管我是不是对外安全总局 最保密的秘密 我要去那里
I don't care if I'm the DGSE's best kept secret. I'm coming in.
不 不行 我…不觉得那是个好主意
No, no, no. I don't think it's a good idea.
我一小时后到
I'll be there in an hour.
那个恐怖小组的首领
The head of the terrorist cell,
我们相信她正在计划 对美国进行大规模恐攻
which we believe is planning a major attack in the United States,
但她已经从我们的远端监护中逃脱了
has escaped from our remote custody.
我要说清楚
I want to be clear.
她逃脱了我们的监控系统 这个结果是法国安♥全♥部♥门
Her escape from our surveillance systems is a direct consequence,
直接造成的 并且可以直接归咎于他们
and is directly attributable to the French security services
军情六处的参与也是部分原因
and in part to the involvement of MI6.
有一位经常被委派 处理超级敏感任务的英国女特工
A female British agent who is used in very high-level sensitive situations,
在取信于人这方面很有天赋
very gifted at gaining the trust of people
但她也反复无常且变幻莫测
but also known to be erratic and unpredictable.
除此之外 她之前跟一个
On top of that, she had a previous sexual relationship
法国特工有过性关系 他是法籍阿尔及利亚裔的回♥教♥徒
with the French operative who is Muslim of French-Algerian descent.
那位英国特工获得了 这项调查的全部掌控权
The British agent had been given total control of the investigation,
也是唯一能接近目标的人
and sole access to the target,
结果 目标现在已经 从不可靠的英法合作中逃跑了
and as a result, the target has now flown the rather insecure Anglo-French coop.
你说得对 他们想要夺取控制权
You were right, they're trying to take control.
法国警♥察♥和安♥全♥部♥门正在全国搜索
The French police and security services are conducting a nationwide search
那个女人 但我觉得希望渺茫
for the woman, but I hold out very little hope.
我们有消息说这次的恐攻涉及一艘军舰
We have information that the plot involves a frigate,
据说它装载了某种放射性炸♥弹♥
allegedly carrying some kind of dirty bomb.
而根据时间来看 我们相信那艘军舰正要离开欧洲
And based on the timeline, we believe that it's leaving Europe
前往美国东岸的某个港口
and headed for a port on the East Coast of the United States.
我们不知道军舰的名字或确切的启航港口
We do not know the name of the ship, or the exact location of embarkation.
我们相信那艘军舰会在两三天后
We believe the ship will arrive on the East Coast
抵达美国东岸
in the next two to three days.
两天后 天啊
"Next two days"? Jesus...
我们相信他们会袭击三大港口之一
We believe the attack will be on one of the top three ports,
纽约和纽泽西 萨凡纳和维吉尼亚港
New York and New Jersey, Savannah and the Port of Virginia.
那些港口周围数百英里的人口都很密集
They all have dense populations for hundreds of miles around them.
每天平均都会有
Any of those harbours would have, on average,
18到22艘货船停靠那些港口
between 18 and 22 cargo ships docking in any one day.
请恕我直言 我们可是在大海捞针
Forgive me, we're talking about a needle in a fucking haystack here.
知道怎样找到那根针吗
Any ideas how we find the needle?
我们可以冻结大西洋所有航运 和阻止所有货船停靠
We freeze all shipping in the Atlantic and prevent all cargo ships from docking.
那整个美国东岸就会问:「在搞什么 」
And the entire East Coast of the United States ask "what the fuck?"
谣言一旦散播出去
A rumour gets out, and before you know it,
很快就会造成超乎想象的混乱
there will be chaos beyond anything anyone could imagine.
我想要提议一个行动方案
I would like to suggest a course of action...
不过是违法的 有些人会觉得不道德
which is both illegal... and some would say immoral,
但我相信这是我们唯一 能及时阻止这次恐攻的机会
but which I believe is our only chance of preventing this attack in time.
我们绑♥架♥目标的女儿
We kidnap the target's daughter
利用她作为筹码以缉拿和审问目标
and use her as leverage to apprehend and interrogate the target
用上我们能用的一切手段
using every tactic at our disposal.
我们的策略中可没有绑♥架♥小孩这一段
Kidnapping a child is not in anyone's playbook.
恕我直言 长官 我们之前做过这种事
With all due respect, madam, we've done it before.
麦斯 我要你老实说 有没有其他的替代方案
Max, I'm gonna need to hear from you if there are any alternative options.
没有 长官 我可以明确地告诉你 没有其他选择了
No, sir. I can tell you unequivocally, there are no other options.
去做你必须做的事
Do what you need to do.
这些鲁莽的美国人以为他们是谁
我绝不可能让他们在我们的国家做这种事
召集每一个人
我要全天24小时的监控
他们别想要靠近那个女孩一步
我马上回来
你知道你无法利用那个情报去做什么
You know you can't do anything with that information.
答应我你什么都不会做
Promise me you won't do anything.
别叫我答应你什么
Don't talk to me about promises.
我答应过她我会保护她和她的女儿
I promised her I would protect her and her daughter.
我失败了
I failed.
那个女人是个魔鬼
That woman is a monster.
是个杀人犯
A murderer.
她不是你的朋友
She's not your friend.
听好 我的工作 并不是把她看作是魔鬼或是圣人
You see, it's not my job to think of her as a monster... or a saint.
我的工作是要让她告诉我她知道的事
It's my job to get her to tell me what she knows.
我的工作是要拯救那些人的性命
It's my job to save those people's lives.
而这件事我也失败了
And I failed in that, too.
问题是我知道她会告诉我
The thing is, I know she would have told me.
我就是知道
I know it.
哇靠
Bloody hell.
你的公♥寓♥还真不错
Damn fine pad you got here.
有位高权重的朋友
Friends in high places?
确实是
Yes, actually.
我原本期待你会跟你女友一起回来
I was hoping you'd be coming with your girlfriend.
所以你听好 一切都结束了
So listen, game's over.
我已获得我上司的许可终止你的服务
I've gotten permission from my bosses to terminate your services.
法国人也同意了
The French are in agreement.
我们有了新的策略
We have a new strategy.
拜托 麦斯
Come on, Max.
你在搞什么
What the fuck?
别那么做
Don't do it.
听好 -求你了
Hey... -Please.
我知道要放弃这种任务有多难 我真的知道
I know how hard it is to lose an assignment like this. I do.
特别是伴随着那个…不知道 父亲的过错…
Especially with whatever... I don't know, sins of the father.
跟那件事没关系
It's not about that.
是关乎…你…你那么做没用
It's about the fact that it's not gonna work.
你的方式也没用 伊茉珍
It didn't work, Imogen.
完全没用 而我们真的没时间了
It hasn't worked, and we're running out of fucking time.
我去查了你说的俄♥罗♥斯♥代理枪手 什么屁都没查到
I looked into your Russian proxy thing. I got shit.
成千上万美国人的性命仍危在旦夕
Thousands of American lives are still at risk,
而唯一的解决方案 就是雅迪菈艾尔伊德里斯
and the only way out is Adilah El Idrissi.
听好 如果她恰好有来这里…
Now... if she happens to come by...
你会马上通知我的 对吗
I know you'll contact me immediately, right?
我不是替你办事
I don't work for you.
每个人都替我们办事
Everybody works for us.
迟早的事
Sooner or later.
有时候你就是得屈服
Sometimes you just gotta fold.
你也知道这种情况
You know how it is.
有时候要放手真的很难
It's hard to let go sometimes.
特别是你失败的时候
Especially when you lose.