剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表
但在死亡个案中,这种伤通常是来自…
But in fatalities, the injury is usually associated with erm-
勒颈
Strangulation.
但为何要勒住她的颈
But why strangle her...?
斯提芬臣回家时,她仍活着
She was still alive when Stephenson came home...
你能作证吗
Would you testify to that?
若这确有可能便会
Only that it's possible.
但你说两处…什么
But two, what did you say,
向内压♥迫♥性骨折
inward compression fractures...
那还有什么可能性
What else could that mean?
要出远门吗?先生
Going somewhere, sir?
是,终于可以度假,你们想怎样
Yes, a long overdue holiday, what do you want--
亚卓仁斯提芬臣,你涉嫌谋杀妲雅缪斯
Adrian Stephenson, I'm arresting you for the murder of Tania Mills
日期是1997年9月6日
on September sixth, nineteen ninety seven,
以及非法处理尸体,现在正式拘捕你
and for preventing the lawful burial of a body...
不是吧
Oh for Christ's sake...
你不一定要说话,但若你在被查问时
You don't have to say anything, but it may harm your defence
没有透露部分事情,其后却在法庭透露
if you do not mention when questioned something
-便可能会损害你的辩护 -我没有
-which you later rely on in court. -Look, I didn't do it!
你说的一切都可作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
我在家跟太太看电视
I was at home watching TV with my wife.
不,你当时在外强♥奸♥女学生
No, you were out raping a school girl,
然后回家杀死另一个
then you came home and murdered another.
我们已得到卡芙莲哈连琴的口供
We have a statement from Katherine Herringham.
还有你前妻的口供
We have a statement from your ex-wife.
谎话,全都是谎话
Lies. Just bloody lies.
我整天在家,从没见过妲雅
I was at home all day. I never saw Tania.
你在卡芙莲的家见到她
You saw her when you went to Katherine's,
然后回家时再看到她,并在那里杀死她
then you saw her at your home, where you murdered her.
25年来,你使亚比嘉以为她杀了人
Then for twenty five years you let Abigail believe your crime was hers.
你残忍♥至极
You are unbelievably cruel.
你疯了
You're out of your mind...
我否认一切指控
I deny everything.
这只是多个怀恨在心的女人合谋陷害
This is a witch hunt by a lot of bitter and vindictive women.
这句话包括你强♥奸♥过的所有女学生吗
Does that include all the schoolgirls you raped, sir?
我协助过无数女生开展一流事业
I have launched countless girls on brilliant careers,
只有懒惰又庸碌的女人想诋毁我
it's only the lazy and the talentless who try to slander me,
而你是最新一位
you're just the latest in line.
你们所有指控都是基于谎话
Your whole case is built on lies.
我会对抗你,而且会赢
I will fight you and I will win.
会吗
Will you?
我们有亚比嘉、卡芙莲
We will have Abigail, and Katherine,
以及妲雅可怜的遗骸作证
and Tania's poor dead body.
以及所有你其余的受害人
We will have all your other victims.
她们会证明你如何哄骗她们,叫她们裸体拉琴
They will describe how you groomed them, got them to play naked,
灌醉她们
got them drunk,
迫她们替你口♥交♥
made them give you blow jobs.
然后强♥奸♥她们,诉诸暴♥力♥
Then the rapes, the violence.
陪审团会知道你是什么人,知道你做过的一切
The jury will know what you are, and they will know what you did.
-Hey. -Hey.
玛莉来了,我最好跟她走
Er Mary's here, so I best be going.
当然
Yeah. Yeah of course.
谢谢你陪伴
Erm thanks for... being around.
Yep.
听着,基伦
Listen, Kieran...
医生在我入院首晚对我父母说了一件事
The doctors told my parents something, that first night,
当时我的情况危殆
when things were looking a bit dodgy.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你…
You...
准备好?
Ready...?
是
Yeah.
抱歉,莉丝,但她女儿快忘记他的样貌
I'm sorry, Lizzie, but his daughter's almost forgotten what he looks like.
是
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
当然没问题
Yeah, no, of course.
谢谢你们前来
Erm thanks for being here.
很快再见
We'll see you soon.
我可否碰碰她
Can I touch her.
我加入
I'm in.
很好
Good.
为什么
Why.
头条新闻
Front page news...
妲雅嫪斯
Tania Mills.
但当日其实还有另一个丧礼
There was another funeral that day:
佐珍娜提尧
Georgina Teel.
报章没有报道
She's not in here,
只字未提
not one word.
知道为什么吗
You know why...?
因为她属于劳动阶层
Because she's a working class kid,
是家暴受害人,死在萨基奥的地盘里
a victim of domestic violence, and she died in Shakiel land.
在那没人在乎的地方
Where no one gives a toss.
但现在开始会了
Well they do now...
进来吧
Hey. Come in.
我妈妈
My mum.
总是过分照顾
She tends to over cater.
莎拉,我想谢谢你…
Sarah, I... I wanna thank you for--
不用,没关系
Please, it's okay.
我只是幸运
I got lucky.
我们很幸运
We got lucky.
我很高兴你捱过了
I'm just glad you made it.
你的决定非常勇敢
What you did was incredibly brave,
不过…
but, well,
制度的存在有其原因
systems are there for a reason,
有时候最好还是不要鲁莽行事
sometimes it's better not to just rush in bravely.
我们不会总是那么幸运
We won't always get lucky.
是
Right.
我明白
I understand.
但我想告诉你,若再遇上同样的情况
But so you know if I'm ever in that situation again,
有孩子身处险境之类,我总会冲进去
a kid in danger or something, I'm going to rush in.
不会多想
No doubt,
绝不迟疑
no hesitation.
我会冲进去
I will rush in.
吃颗提子吧
Have a grape.
剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表