剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表
伦敦警务处对波特兰塔事件的调查行动
The Metropolitan Police inquiry into the Portland Tower incident,
在今日结束,警员赫德里麦修
in which Police Constable Hadley Matthews
以及少女花拉麦亨尼,均在事件中丧生
and teenager Farah Mehenni lost their lives, ended today...
调查主要集中在警员莉丝阿丹玛的行为
The inquiry has been examining the conduct of PC Lizzie Adama,
自两个月前的惨剧后,她一直带薪休假
who has been on paid leave since the tragedy two months ago.
本听证会的唯一目的是
This hearing has been convened solely
裁定警员莉丝阿丹玛
to adjudicate the alleged breaches of the Standards
是否确实违反了警方专业守则
of Professional Behaviour by Police Constable Lizzie Adama...
如果属实,其行为将构成严重行为不当
Which, if proved, would amount to gross misconduct...
警员阿丹玛失踪,是否影响你的调查
Did PC Adama's absence hinder your investigation?
调查早期的主要行动是
Early in an investigation the focus
收集所有证据
is on securing every piece of evidence.
由于我们无法尽早查问警员阿丹玛
The delay in speaking to PC Adama,
更要投放额外资源搜索她
the fact we had to put resources into finding her,
导致重要的证据不知所终
meant that crucial evidence went missing.
警员阿丹玛的行为不算损害警队威信吗
Didn't PC Adama's actions bring discredit on the service?
她当时刚目击两人惨死
She just saw two people die horribly.
饱受创伤及逃走
She was traumatised. She ran.
但她有勇气回来面对一切
But she was brave enough to return and face the music,
及继续效力警队
and to want to continue in the service.
这怎会损害警队威信
How is that discreditable?
若我损害警队威信,我深感遗憾
I regret if I have brought discredit on the police.
我的行为是否属于不当
Whether my behaviour amounts to misconduct
完全由委员会决定
is a matter for the panel...
但我答应了某人会留在警队
But I made a promise to someone to try to stay in the service...
继续做好警♥察♥
Stay and be a good cop.
-莉丝,你有何感受 -很高兴他们撇清指控吗
-Lizzie, how are you feeling? -Happy they cleared you?
你有否透露为何擅自离职
Did you tell the inquiry why you went AWOL?
莉丝,可否作出回应
Lizzie, can you give a statement please?
你想对花拉麦亨尼的爸爸说句话吗
...have you got a message for Farah Mehenni's dad?
你满意了吗
Satisfied?
是伦敦警务处这样对她,不是我
The Met put her through this, not me.
而且我不再是特别调查科
Besides, I'm not DSI anymore.
我有听说,谋杀科
I heard. Homicide.
对你有好处,追捕真正的罪犯
Be a nice change for you, going after real criminals.
你看到吗
You see that...?
希望那会永远缠绕你
I hope it haunts you.
我刚看到莉丝阿丹玛获撤销指控
Just saw Lizzie Adama was cleared.
是,非常正确
Yep, bloody right too.
改篇自姬蒂伦顿的小说 《死讯》
她会回到法卢警局吗
So she'll be back at Farlow?
是…是她自己决定,不是我
Yeah. Yeah. Her choice not mine.
爸爸,你看到我的白裇衫吗
Dad, have you seen my white shirts?
真的,爸爸
Honestly Dad.
首日复职,要精神爽利
First day back, you wanna look smart.
你太溺爱我了
You're spoiling me.
你很有需要,尤其是经过这一切后
Well you need some spoiling, after everything you've been through.
我在找占飞顿
I'm looking for Jim Fedden?
该死的,终于
At bloody last.
你是莎拉吧?我是占飞顿
Sarah, right? Jim Fedden.
你本该上星期便来到
You should've been here last week.
人事部叫我今日开始,我要出席听证…
HR told me to start today, I had the Portland Tower Inquiry...
我是你上司,该找我确认,不是人事部
I'm your boss, you should have checked with me. HR...?!
抱歉,长官
Sorry, sir.
我很需要你,你已在新闻看到
Needed you on this, you'll have seen the news,
某女子和她孩子在商店枪击案中被杀
woman and her kid killed in a chicken shop shooting.
我们已调查了六日
We've been at it six days,
完全没有枪手线索,传媒想要我的命
not one lead on the shooters, press want my balls.
我会看案情报告,跟上进度…
Well I'll read the sit-rep, get up to speed...
不,我已派你入艾格文行动组
Nope. I've assigned you Operation Egremont.
失踪女生名叫妲雅缪斯
Missing girl: Tania Mills.
好,她何时失踪
Okay. When did she go missing?
1997年
Nineteen ninety seven.
什么
What?
新线索
New lead:
泰晤士挨监狱某囚犯
prisoner at Thameside
声称知道妲雅的下落
claims he knows what happened to Tania.
我要查问他
Well then I'll need to interview him...
里古斯正在查问他
Lee Coutts is doing the interview.
他明天会告诉你详情
He'll debrief you tomorrow.
我想负责…
I would've expected to interview...
若你上星期来到,也许便有机会
Well if you'd been here last week you might have done.
利用这段时间看完艾格文行动的资料
Use the time to read up on Egremont.
文件已在你办公室,在那边
The files are in your office, which is thataway.
有了
Bingo.
我有线索,长官
Got it, Sir.
史提夫拜特梳?
Steve Bradshaw?
是,你认识他,对吧
Yeah, you know him don't you...?
我们从谋杀科特别小队借用他
We borrowed him from the Homicide Task Force.
希望他能指点一下
Hoping he could shed some light.
艾格文行动,莎拉,快去
Egremont, Sarah. Off you trot.
史提夫,有何进展
Okay, Steve, what do we have?
我深入翻看了监控片段
I did a deep dive on the CCTV.
别看枪手,你已看过,看长凳上的女生
Don't watch the shooter, you've seen that, watch the girl on that bench.
莉丝阿丹玛
惊喜
Surprise!
见到你真好,你好吗
Good to see yer. How you doing?
是你做的吗
Did you make this?
真的是你做的?
Did you make this?
是
Yeah.
不是吧
No you didn't...
全都在了
That's the lot.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是莎拉高连斯
I'm Sarah Collins.
我是伊玲,人称「肥伊玲」
I'm Elaine, aka Fat Elaine.
你不该让他们这样叫你
You shouldn't let them call you that.
我不在乎
I don't give a toss.
你做错什么,沦落至这样
What did you do wrong to get given this?
我也想知道
I'm asking myself that.
你可否告诉我状况
Can you talk me through it?
我已没时间,要接孩子放学了,抱歉
Oh it's way before my time and I gotta pick up my kids. Sorry.
等等,高级督察是谁
Wait. Who was the SIO?
保罗史都斯
Paul Stokes.
他已退休,但说会过来
He's retired now but he said he'd come in
告诉你状况,那可怜虫
and talk you through it, the sad bastard.
你好,伊玲
Hello Elaine...
莎拉高连斯,我是保罗史都斯
Sarah Collins, I'm Paul Stokes.
可怜虫
The er sad bastard.
很高兴你回来了,莉丝
It's good to have you back, Lizzie.
长官
Guv.
我安排你与亚勒夫拍档,可以吗
I'm crewing you with Arif, okay?
很好
Yeah, great.
一说曹操
Speak of the devil.
刚接到一宗家暴案,长官…
We've got a DV call, guv, so...
那便去吧
So go.
我是为了自己这样做,清空思绪
I did this for myself, keep it clear in my head.
1997年9月6日
Sixth of September Nineteen ninety seven:
那是她失踪的日期
the day she disappeared.
戴安娜王妃丧礼日,你记得自己所在吗
The day of Princess Di's funeral... Remember where you were?
记得,我在家跟姐妹和父母一起看电视
Yeah, I was at home with my sister and my parents, watching the TV.
跟全英国大部分人一样
Like most of the country.
当日是星期六,对吧
It was a Saturday, wasn't it?
是,不用上学
Yeah. So no school.
妲雅当年15岁
Tania was fifteen.
她告诉妈妈
She'd told her mum
自己到朋友家看王妃的丧礼直播
she was going to watch the funeral at a friend's place,
朋友名叫卡芙莲哈连琴
Katherine Herringham,
她们打算一起温习中等教育考试
they were gonna study for GCSEs together.
而卡芙莲的父母不在家
While Katherine's parents were away.
妲雅约在9点半离开自己家门
Tania walked out of her front door at about nine thirty.
但始终没抵达卡芙莲的家
Never made it to Katherine's.
剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表