剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表
快离开那里,莉丝
Walk away Lizzie.
特种部队很快会…
Firearms officers will be there in--
她已看见我
She's seen me!
还在敲窗户,他会听到她
She's knocking at the window. He'll hear her.
这是我救走她的机会
This is my chance to get her out of there.
莉丝,拜托离开
Lizzie please walk away--
不行
No.
指挥部,我是莎拉高连斯探员
Control receiving DS Sarah Collins.
紧急木马事件,艾丽诗花♥园♥14号♥
Urgent Trojan request to fourteen Ellismore Gardens...
有一名持械疑犯及儿童人♥质♥,现场有一位无武装警员
Armed suspect with a child hostage. Unarmed officer on scene.
你没事的,诗佳
You're gonna be okay, Skye, alright...
他弄坏了锁
He's jammed the lock.
试试开窗
Try the window, alright.
爬上来
Climb up,
转动窗锁
twist the catches,
然后便可推开
and then you can push it open.
好
Good girl.
那甘迪怎么办
What about Candy?
别担心甘迪
Don't worry about Candy, okay.
我也会救它
I'll get her too. Alright.
快,转另一边
Come on twist that one.
现在只剩手柄
Now just the handle...
诗佳,从窗户下来
Skye. Get down from the window.
我不想留在这里
I don't want to be here.
为什么?为什么听她的话
Why? Are you gonna listen to her?
我为你做了那么多,诗佳
After everything I have done for you Skye!
你不听我的话?
You don't wanna do what I wanna say, no.
甘迪
Candy!
看看你做了什么
Look what you've done.
看看你迫我做了什么
Look what you've made me do.
我已说过,不是吗
I told you didn't I?
麦修,听着
Matt Listen.
我早就警告了你…
I told you, what did I say, I fucking warned you.
-麦修 -没事的,诗佳
-Matt? -It's alright Skye.
让我进来
Just let me come in, alright, okay,
没人知道我在这里
no one knows I'm here.
你可拿我的车离开
Okay. You can take my car and you can get away.
拜托,麦修…
Please, Matt, please.
去正门…
Right, go round the front. Go round the front.
别致电任何人,别玩任何把戏
Listen don't phone anyone, don't play games with me.
诗佳,我现在过来
Okay. Skye, I'm coming. Okay.
我进来了,诗佳,你还好吗
I'm in! Skye, are you okay?!
关门,否则便不是
Shut the door or she won't be.
我要听到锁门声,快
I want to hear the lock click. Come on.
好
Okay. Alright.
我解了门锁
The door's unlocked.
给我锁匙
Give me the keys.
锁匙
Keys!
诗佳,看,我仍留着
Skye, hi, look I've still got it, you see.
我很喜欢,没事的
I love it. Everything's gonna be okay.
爸爸,别伤害她
Daddy don't hurt her.
别命令我
Don't tell me what to do.
-关门… -好了
-Shut the door. Shut the door. -Alright.
你想做什么?把我收监?
What you gonna try and do? You're gonna put me in jail huh?
不…
No. No.
你想拆散我的家
You were going to break up my family.
不是这样…
No, no that's not what.
是你的错
You did this.
是你令我这样做
You made me like this.
贱♥人♥
You bitch!
有生命危险…
Threat to life, threat to life.
我不能等小队来到,要进去了
I can't wait for the entry team, I'm going in.
指挥部,我是莎拉高连斯探员
Control receiving DS Sarah Collins,
有警员被严重插伤
officer injured, serious, stab wounds,
要求紧急医疗援助
urgent medical assistance required...
诗佳,在厨房♥
天啊
My God...
你没事了
Are you okay.
她情况怎样
How is she?
很严重,长官
Bad, guv.
他插伤她
He stabbed her.
去哪间医院
Which hospital?
圣方济各医院
St Francis.
我会打给她父母,班宁呢
I'll call her parents... Brannon?
那里
There.
他有受伤吗
Is he hurt?
莎拉高连斯用警棍击昏了他
Sarah Collins whacked him on the head with her asp...
他在莉丝的单位里等她
He was waiting for Lizzie, guv, in her flat.
如果她昨晚回家的话…
If she'd have come home last night.
请你致电卡菲提尧,接走诗佳
Have you called Cathy Teel for Skye.
珍妮载她来到了
That's Jenny with her now.
看,诗佳,是外婆
Look Skye, there is your nan.
外婆
Granny!
诗佳
Skye...
谢天谢地
thank God!
来
Come on.
你今日救了我其中一位下属
You saved one of my officers today.
还救了那孩子
You saved that kid too.
是莉丝做的
Lizzie did that.
她进屋面对他
She went in there, she faced him.
你也是
So did you.
我要去事后汇报
I have to be debriefed,
然后在羁留限时结束前盘问谋杀案疑犯
then I've got a murder suspect on a custody clock.
我可把卡菲和诗佳交给你吗
Can I leave Cathy and Skye with you?
当然
Of course.
别闭上眼
Keep your eyes open for me, okay?
莉丝
Lizzie?
你是否在摩菲尔公园筹备了,戴安娜王妃的纪念活动
Did you organise a memorial at Morville Park for Princess Diana?
是
Yes.
你有否把自己的汽车泊在停车场
Did you park your car in the car park?
我还可泊在哪里
Where else would I park?
你是否从管♥理♥员♥取得停车场锁匙
Did you get a key for the car park from the groundsman?
其实是的
Yes, actually, I did.
为什么
Why?
我想在那里独处
I wanted to spend time there on my own.
仔细查看公园
Wanted to really look at the park,
确保选择合适的地点向杰出女性致敬
make sure we had the right place for a tribute to an extraordinary woman.
当年认识你的人说,你做这件事很奇怪
People who knew you then said it was an odd thing for you to do:
因为你没兴趣于社区事务
you had no interest in the community,
公共事务及慈善活动
or public works, or charities.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid that was true,
但我自此之后便改变了
but I believe I've made up for it since.
我筹得数百万英镑善款
I raised millions for charity, millions.
你有性侵犯妲雅缪斯吗
Did you sexually abuse Tania Mills?
我没有
I did not.
妲雅说你叫她裸体拉小提琴
Tania said you used to make her play the violin naked.
那是文字还是录音纪录?
You have that in writing, or on tape?
那是妲雅透露给朋友
Tania told a friend.
也就是25年前关于死者的传闻
So it's hearsay from a dead person twenty five years ago.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that...
目前
In the meantime,
亚卓仁已回答你们的问题,他没有性侵犯妲雅嫪斯
Adrian has answered your question: he did not abuse Tania Mills.
你有否杀死妲雅缪斯
Did you kill Tania Mills?
没有
No.
你有否把她埋在摩菲尔公园的停车场里
Did you bury her body in the car park at Morville Park?
没有,现在轮到我了
No... Now I think it's my turn.
你们以谋杀罪名拘捕我
You arrested me, for murder,
把我带离我家
dragged me from my home,
要我等那么多个小时
kept me waiting for hours...
我一直很忍♥耐
And I've been patient
因为我以为只是你们认错人
剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表