剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表
PC Adama,
事主佐珍娜提尧对法庭表示
the complainant, Georgina Teel has told the court
你对她施压
that you put undue pressure on her
作证指控麦修班宁
to testify against her partner, Matthew Brannon.
这是否属实
Is that true?
不是
No, it's not true.
你要求她朋友玛妮离开
You asked her friend Marley to leave?
她拒绝透露自己的身份
She refused to identify herself.
她在场支持佐珍娜,为何需要透露身份
She was there to support Georgina, why did she need to be identified?
我觉得她对佐珍娜施压
I got the impression she was putting pressure on Georgina.
你觉得
You got the impression.
有什么根据
Based on what?
佐珍娜不想对我说话,直至她朋友离开
Georgina didn't want to talk to me at all until her friend left.
你指直至你迫她离开后
You mean until you got her friend to leave.
你最近涉及两人的死
You were recently implicated in the deaths of two people,
赫德里麦修警员和花拉麦亨尼
PC Hadley Matthews and Farah Mehenni.
不,我没涉及他们的死
No, I was not implicated in their deaths.
但你当时在场
But you were there.
然后潜逃
And then you ran away.
你「擅自离职」,对吧
You went 'Absent without leave,' is that right?
这有何关系
How is this relevant?
法官,我只想证明这警员缺乏经验
Sir, I'm just establishing that this officer is inexperienced,
其他警员处之泰然的事会令她情绪激动
she reacts emotionally to incidents other officers take in their stride.
我看到两人从天台跌死
I saw two people fall to their deaths!
够了,莫布里女士
That's enough, Miss Morbury.
你替佐珍娜落口供时
When you took Georgina's statement
有否以她孩子诗佳可能的遭遇威吓她
did you threaten her with what might happen to her child Skye?
我没有威吓她
No. I did not threaten her.
但你暗指社会福利署或担心诗佳的安全
But you implied that Social Services would have to consider Skye's safety.
他们确实会
Well, they would.
当佐珍娜说
And when Georgina said
她不想拆散家人,而诗佳爱她爸爸
that she wanted to keep the family together, that Skye loved her dad,
你问了她什么
what did you ask her?
那句话很惊人
It was striking,
佐珍娜记得很清楚
Georgina remembered it clearly.
你问她会否「用籍口掩饰诗佳的瘀伤」
You asked her would she be "hiding Skye's bruises with make-up too?"
你有说吗
Did you say that?
有
Yes.
你看到诗佳身上有瘀伤吗
Did you see any bruises on Skye?
我看到佐珍娜身上有瘀伤、小狗受伤
I saw bruises on Georgina, I saw an injured dog...
法庭已听过这些伤痕的成因
The court has already heard how those injuries happened.
请回答我的问题
Answer my question:
你看到诗佳身上有瘀伤吗
did you see any bruises on Skye?
没有
No.
她看来像有被虐待吗
Did she seem to you like an abused child?
是否不快乐?不受关爱?
Did she seem unhappy? Unloved?
不是
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
诗佳,看看谁来了
Skye, look who's here...
我很感激
I really appreciate it.
你好吗?佐珍娜
Hello. Hello, you alright George?
看看你
Look at you.
看看你,穿了裙子和粉红色外套
Look at you in your dress and your pink jacket.
你还好吗
Are you alright? Yeah?
下次好运
Better luck next time eh.
1997年9月
In September of nineteen ninety seven
你住在妲雅缪斯住所三条街外
you lived three streets from Tania Mills.
你有否见过她
Did you ever meet her?
我不知道
I don't know.
是有还是没有
Is that a yes or a no?
「我不知道」
It's "I don't know."
也许曾在街上经过她
Maybe I passed her in the street,
但没「见过她」,因为我不知道她是谁
but I didn't "meet" her because I had no idea who she was.
但你现在知道她是谁了
But you know who she is now.
是
Yes.
她是当年失踪的女生
She's the girl that went missing.
到处都有她的相片
Her photo was everywhere.
你们闯入我当事人的单位 以涉嫌谋杀的罪名拘捕他
You broke into my client's flat and arrested him for murder.
我希望你们有更多证据
I hope you have more to go on than what you've shown so far.
你在里彭监狱做的心理报告显示
Your psych reports from HMP Ripon.
你的癖好是看,而不是触碰
Looking's your thing, you don't touch.
你幻想看女生的裙底
You fantasize about looking up girls' skirts,
看她们的内♥裤♥
seeing their underwear, their knickers.
那令你很兴奋
That's what gets you off.
是
Right.
妲雅缪斯是你其中一个幻想对象
Tania Mills was one of these fantasies.
你是这样告诉埃登萨迪
That's what you told Erdem Sadiq.
是
Yes.
这是否纯属巧合
Is it just coincidence
你对自踪少女有性幻想
that you fantasized about a girl who'd gone missing?
也许
Maybe.
或可能正是因为她失踪
Or maybe it's because she went missing.
也许这令我可幻想
Maybe I fantasized
她是顽皮女生,喜欢给我看内♥裤♥
that she was a dirty girl who'd like to show me her pants.
必须是女生,而不是女人?
And it has to be a girl, not a woman?
你指像你一样的女人?
What you mean someone like you?
好吧,像我一样
Okay, someone like me.
不行,必须是有吸引力的人
No. Needs to be someone attractive.
抱歉
Sorry.
你对萨迪谈到这些幻想时
What did you tell Sadiq that you'd done with Tania?
说过想怎样对待妲雅?
In these fantasies.
都是平常的事
The usual stuff.
「平常的事」是什么
What is 'the usual stuff?'
她同意来我家
She agrees to come to my house.
躺在地板上
She lies down on the floor.
给我看内♥裤♥
And she shows me her pants.
我站着在她上方自♥慰♥
And I stand and I wank over her.
就是这样
And that's it?
这样便已足够
Hmm that's all that's necessary.
但你从没见过妲雅
And you never met Tania.
没有
No.
也没跟她说过话
You never spoke to her.
没有
No.
你有幻想过杀死她吗
Did you fantasize about killing her?
究竟这有什么难理解
What is it, that's so hard for you to understand?
我的癖好不是暴♥力♥
I don't do violence.
我只看不碰
I look, I don't touch.
我是有纪录的性罪犯 而那就是我被记录的性罪行
I am a registered sexual offender and that is my registered sexual offence.
现在有头有面,不想再泊在车♥库♥里吗
Wow are you too grand to park in the garage now?
已没空位,长官
It's full, guv.
也许你该申请更大的车♥库♥
Maybe you should get a bigger garage.
我会考虑,谢谢
I will give that some thought... Thank you.
告诉前台是我批准
Tell the front desk I said it was okay,
叫他们好好留意
just ask them to keep an eye on it.
听说班宁被释放
I err... I heard that Brannon walked.
是,佐珍娜刁难我
Yeah. Georgina hung me out to dry.
说我迫她作证
Claimed I scared her into testifying
威吓抢走她的孩子
by threatening to get her kid taken away.
你很生气
You're angry.
是
Yeah I am.
我想对她说
I felt like saying to her,
「他下次打你时,别找我们」
the next time he hits you, don't call us.
你已尽力,莉丝
You did what you could, Lizzie.
你没责任修补其他人的破裂关系
It's not your job to fix people's fucked-up relationships.
VN正接收木马一号♥
Victor November receiving Trojan one.
一名未成年人士涉嫌谋杀而被扣留
One juvenile detained for murder.
你们抓到枪手了?长官
You get the shooter, sir?
那个小混♥蛋♥
The little tossers
在这刻正被温柔地带上警车后座
being put gently into the back of a police car as we speak.
但你却放走了乌利获加
You, on the other hand, let Ray Walker go.
我没足够理据扣留他
剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表