剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表
我们知道班宁的位置了
We located Brannon.
不是吧?哪里
You're kidding. Where?
只距离法卢警局两英里
Just two miles from Farlow nick.
那诗佳呢
And what about Skye?
几乎可以肯定她跟他在一起
Ninety nine percent certain she's with him.
飞顿正联络特种枪♥械♥指挥部
Fedden's coordinating with Firearms Command.
而我会带莉丝和卡菲返回法卢警局
And I'll be taking Lizzie and Cathy back to Farlow.
30分钟内会有简报
There's a briefing in thirty.
你来得及吗
Can you make it?
我立即赶来
I'm on my way.
你们都知道现在是什么情况
You all know why we're here:
涉嫌谋杀
suspected murderer,
及绑♥架♥孩子,还是网络红人:麦修班宁
child kidnapper and video star: Matt Brannon.
他位于这里,曾经由杨家经营的修车房♥
He's been located here, a body shop once owned by the Young family.
根据40分钟前一名外卖♥♥速递员的说法
Intelligence, a food delivery forty minutes ago,
诗佳应该与班宁在一起
suggests the girl Skye is with Brannon...
交给你,路加斯
Over to you, Lucas.
我是路加斯史丹宁,特种枪♥械♥指挥部
Inspector Lucas Stanning, Firearms Command.
由于班宁作出威吓
Because of the threats Brannon's made,
上级认为评判不太可能成功
we've been advised negotiation is unlikely to succeed.
因此,我们得到金指挥官授权
Therefore we have authorisation from gold commander
进行搜刮行动
to proceed with the dig-out.
我们知道他们仍在那里吗
Do we know they're still in there?
我们10分钟前,在现场放置了抛物面麦克风
We had a parabolic mic on the place ten minutes ago.
那孩子正在看「超级无敌羊咩咩」
The kid's watching Shaun the Sheep.
集♥合♥地点在这里,停车场在基普斯街
RVP is here, car park on Cripps Street.
我们会做最后一次事前及事后程序简报
We'll do a final over the bonnet briefing for the entry and PIP.
谋杀科会跟我们一起拘捕犯人及搜集证据
Homicide will be with us to make the arrests, gather evidence.
你们有女探员照顾女生吗
Do you have a female detective for the girl?
莎拉高连斯,你在吗
Sarah Collins, are you here?
舒贺警探会派警员划出警诫线
DI Shaw is giving us officers for the cordon,
由中心点计半径500码范围
five hundred yards in every direction.
有问题吗
Any questions?
好,前往集♥合♥地点
Right. Let's move to the RVP.
B队已准备
Bravo team, ready!
C队已准备
Charlie team, ready!
B队及C队,可以行动
Bravo Charlie, clear to move.
A、B及C队,出击
Alpha Bravo Charlie, go.
武装警♥察♥…
Armed Police! Armed Police!
安全
Clear...
长官,这里没人
Guv... Place is empty.
史丹宁认为,在你汇报地点后
Stanning thinks between you calling in the location,
及部队开始监察之前
Firearms putting up surveillance,
有20分钟时间
there was a twenty minute window.
他就是趁这空档逃走
That's when he got out.
那一定是有人通风报信
Then he must've been tipped off.
除了我们之外,谁知道这行动
Who else knew, apart from us?
唯一可庆幸的是,那混♥蛋♥已无处可藏
Silver lining: the little shit's running out of places to hide.
好好休息
Get some rest,
明天第一时间继续
back at it first thing tomorrow...
听说你的挖掘没有结果
I hear your dig didn't pan out.
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
那我们可以怎样
Where does that leave us?
坦白说
Honestly?
我不知道
I don't know.
亚勒夫
Arif?
莉丝,我在监视高连莱奥
Liz, I'm watching Colin Ryle.
什么?为什么
What? Why?
他本应在法卢警局当值
He should be on his shift at Farlow,
但他却距离警局10英里
instead he's ten miles from the station,
似乎正在等人
looks like he's waiting for someone.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你好
Hello?
我是莎拉高连斯
Hi, it's Sarah. Sarah Collins.
莎拉
Sarah.
真是惊喜
This is a surprise.
我在想,我们可否饮一杯
Erm, I was wondering if we could maybe get that drink...
好,你离我家不太远,你想过来吗
Okay, can't be that far from me, do you want to come over?
或我来你家
Or I can come to you?
好
Yes.
他在哪里
Where is he?
从法卢警局直接来这里
Straight from Farlow to here.
有两部电♥话♥,还不断查看
Got two phones, keeps looking at 'em.
你觉得是他向班宁通风报信?
You think he tipped Brannon off?
是,但我们可怎样做
Yeah, I do. But what do we do?
莉丝
Liz?
不妙
Oh fuck.
搞什么?离开这里
What the hell? Get away from here.
你在这里做什么?高连
What the fuck are you doing, Colin?
走,你会破坏一切…
Get away. You'll blow it!
You're gonna ruin everything.
是你向他泄密,对吧
You tipped him off didn't you?
不是
No!
我一直监视你
I've been watching you.
自从班宁被发现,你便紧张不安
Ever since Brannon was spotted, you've been wetting your pants,
他是你最好朋友之类吗
is he your best mate or something?
他们想杀死他
They were gonna kill him.
你安排与他见面,让他自首,对吧
You arranged to meet him, didn't you? So he could hand himself in.
听着,我会找他谈,我了解他
Look, I'm gonna talk to him, I understand him,
我还准备了物资
and I've got stuff here...
他想给诗佳的东西
Stuff for Skye that he wanted.
听着,他随时来到,你们快滚
Look, he's coming any second so will you just piss off.
别自欺欺人,他不会来
Don't kid yourself, he's not coming.
也许他因事被拖延
Well maybe he got held up.
拜托你们离开
Look, look please will you just go,
否则我便…
or or I am so, I am so...
完了
Fucked.
没错,确实
Yeah, you really are.
高连莱奥,你涉嫌协助犯人,我正式拘捕你
Colin Ryle, I'm arresting you for assisting an offender...
你不一定要说话
You do not have to say anything,
但若你现在没有透露…
but it may harm your defence
女人
-if you do not mention -Women...
你终于得偿所愿了
-when questioned something -you got it all your own way
对吧
-which you later rely on in court. -now haven't you.
高连
Colin,
若你知道班宁在哪里,只管告诉我们
if you know where Brannon is, please just tell us.
我要找律师及警♥察♥联会代表
I want a lawyer and a Fed rep.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
进来…
Come in. Come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
我带了这个,小小心意
Got this. Just in case.
你真好心
Oh that's really kind.
谢谢,抱歉这里一片凌乱…
Thank you, er sorry about the mess, erm...
开瓶器
Corkscrew.
在里面
It's er there.
也许要酒杯
So glasses or maybe.
-抱歉,可否给我一点时间 -可以
-Er sorry, could you give me a sec? -Yeah.
有新信息
Something has just come up.
没问题,我可自己找一切所需
It's okay. I can er find the necessary.
谢谢,只需一会
Thanks. Just half a second.
关于失踪女生
It's about a missing girl
给你
There you go.
Oh.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
稍等一下
Just half a sec...
我们在哪里
Where are we?
爸爸朋友的家
Just at daddy's friends place darling,
她忘记留下锁匙…
she's forgot to leave the key, so...
乖狗狗,甘迪
Good girls Candy.
剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表