剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表
因为行动还没开始
Because it hasn't started.
关于鸡肉店枪击案
It's about the chicken shop shooting.
Uhuh...
那个把枪放在孩子手中的男子
About the guy who put the gun in that kid's hand.
萨基奥利弗
Shakiel Oliver.
是,他完全失控
Yes. He's out of control.
毒品、枪♥械♥、谋杀
Drugs. Firearms. Murder.
现在更找学生代他下手
And now he's getting school kids to do his killing for him.
我们会组织特别小队扳倒他
We're setting up a task force to take him down.
你想当队长吗
Do you wanna run it?
当然
You bet I do.
那我再问一次
So I'll ask again:
你多早可以离开法卢警局
how soon can you leave Farlow?
给我三个月
Give me three months.
但我要选择自己的队员,可以吗
But I get to choose my own team on this, okay?
好
Okay.
你需要出色的卧底
You'll need a good UC guy.
史提夫拜特梳
Steve Bradshaw.
不行,长官
Not happening, Sir.
他不喜欢我,我也不喜欢他
He doesn't like me, feeling's mutual.
不是所有人都认为你适合这岗位,基伦
Not everyone agrees you're the right man for this, Kieran.
他们认为你有包袱
They think you have baggage:
波特兰塔、莉丝阿丹玛
Portland Tower, Lizzie Adama.
我是击溃萨基的最佳人选
I'm the best man to bring Shakiel down
你很清楚,长官,我没有包袱
and you know it, Sir, I ain't got no baggage.
证明给我看
Prove it.
与他合作
Get him to work with you.
是
Yeah.
我想记录在案,这第二次的拘捕
I want it on record that this second arrest
是伦敦警务处对我当事人
will be added to the catalogue of harassment my client
多番滋扰的最新一次
has already suffered at the hands of the Met.
已经录下
It's on the tape...
我昨晚也看了一些录视频段
I watched some tape myself last night.
那是当初令乌利入罪的受害人口供
It was a victim statement, from the offence Ray was convicted for.
这与本案有什么关系
What's this got to do with anything?
她的证供与你所说的犯罪行为有出入
There's a discrepancy between how the offence is described.
「我只看不碰」
"I look, I don't touch",
你是这样说,乌利
is how you described it, Ray.
而受害女生的话如下
This is what the girl said.
他蹲在我身上
He was sort of squatting over me.
他说「说你喜欢」
He err, he said "Say you like it."
于是我大叫「不」
So I just shouted "No."
他出锤打我的脸
He punched me in the face.
然后自♥慰♥
Then he started to masturbate.
我说
I said
「若我照做,你会否放我走」
"If I do what you want will you let me go?"
他再次掌掴我的脸
He slapped me across the face again.
我的鼻流血
My nose was bleeding.
他不断说「只管说你喜欢…」
He just kept saying "Say you like it, just say you like it."
「我的癖好不是暴♥力♥」
"I don't do violence."
你是这样说
That's what you said,
说那不属你的性幻想之一
it's not part of the fantasy.
但你却对这女生使用暴♥力♥
But you did do violence to that girl.
若不是狗吠声惊动了你,获加
If a dog walker hadn't startled you,
谁知道那最终会演变成怎样
then who knows where that would have ended.
那是唯一一次
It was just the once.
你把她拐进草丛
You grabbed her, you pulled her behind some bushes,
跪在她身上,掌掴她
you knelt on her, and you slapped her...
那是唯一一次
It was just the once!
有些犯人杀人,因为他们爱施加痛楚
There are those who murder because they like inflicting pain.
而另一些犯人
And there are those who do it,
本不想伤害他人
because they don't want to hurt people,
但若那能满足他们所需
but if it's necessary to get what they want,
或避免自己被捕,便会下手
or to avoid being caught, then they'll do it.
你便是这样,乌利
That's your type, Ray.
不是
No.
你是危险人物
You're a dangerous man.
聪明、擅于摆布、谎话不绝
You're clever and you're manipulative and you're a liar.
我没说谎
I'm not a liar.
你说自己从没见过妲雅
You said you'd never met Tania.
问:你从没见过妲雅
Question: And you never met Tania.
答:没有
Answer: No.
问:也没跟她说过话
Question: You never spoke to her.
答:没有
Answer: No.
我昨晚找妲雅妈妈谈过
I spoke to Tania's mother last night.
她说妲雅上过摄影班
She said Tania attended photography classes
在里氏持续进修学院上课
at the Lee College of Further Education.
你去过那里吗
Did you ever go there?
不用再说谎,我们知道你去过
Before you lie again, we know that you did.
你曾在那里当技工
You worked there as a technician.
我们已经说过
We've already established
我当事人在90年代从没接近过妲雅
that my client lived near Tania in the nineties.
这不代表什么
This means nothing.
恐怕不是
Not quite nothing.
这张相来自从你单位搜出的邦迪PTL4摄录机
This is a photograph of the Pontix PTL four seized from your flat.
在我们知道这资料的性质之前
Until we know the nature of whatever it is you have,
我建议当事人对所有问题回答「无可奉告」
I'm advising my client to reply no comment to all your questions.
这显示打开背盖后的摄录机并套取了指纹
The same camera with the back open. It's been swabbed for prints.
这些指纹来自摄录机内
These are the prints lifted from inside.
妲雅的指纹
These are Tania's prints.
两者吻合
They match.
这只是环境证据
All this is highly circumstantial...
我要打断你,请别介意
I'll stop you there, if I may...
乌利,我们找到了可能是你和妲雅相识的地点
Ray, we have a place where you and Tania would have met,
你其中一部摄录机上有妲雅的指纹
we have one of your cameras with Tania's prints on it,
有证人口供表示
we have a witness statement
你幻想与妲雅发生性行为
saying you fantasized about sex acts with Tania,
一位受害女生
we have a girl
说你使用暴♥力♥满足性♥欲♥
who says you used violence to achieve sexual gratification.
你认识妲雅,她信任你
You knew Tania. She trusted you.
对她为所欲为后,你便杀死她
You did what you wanted to her and then you killed her.
我没杀她
I did not kill her.
你别无选择,否则可怎样脱身
You had to, how else would you get away with what you'd done.
她在哪里?乌利
Where is she, Ray?
妲雅在哪里
Where's Tania?
我想中止盘问
I want to stop this interview.
获加承认自己认识妲雅?
So Walker admitted he knew Tania?
全记录在口供里
All in his statement.
告诉我详情
Go on, gimme the details.
妲雅失踪那日早上到过获加的单位
Tania came round to Walkers flat the morning she disappeared.
她身穿衬裙和外套
She was wearing a skirt and jacket,
因此明显到了罗拔麦卡斐的小木屋换衫
so she'd already been to Robert McCarthy's and changed.
获加说她当时情绪古怪,散漫又愤怒
Walker said she seemed in a funny mood, kind of distracted, angry.
她已去过他的单位?
She'd been in his flat before?
是,他教她摄录机和菲林知识,她有时会当他的摄影对象
Yep. He taught her about cameras and film. Sometimes she posed for him.
他说是艺术摄影,例如窗上的雨点
Arty shots, he said. Raindrops on windows,
漂亮的青少年,诸如此类
beautiful teenagers, etcetera.
究竟发生什么事
So what happened?
获加说她问他拿电♥话♥簿
Walker says she asked for a phone book.
她躺在地板上查看
Then she lay on the floor and looked through it.
他正是这时拍了一些她的相片
That's when he did take some photographs of her.
妲雅身穿衬裙躺在地板上的相片
Tania in a skirt, lying on the floor.
然后?
What next?
他说她撕下电♥话♥簿其中一页后便离开
He says she just ripped a page out of the phone book. And left.
就是这样?
What and that's it?
他说那是自己最后一次见她
Yep. He says that's the last time he saw her.
还说他从没碰她
And he never touched her.
他说谎
Bollocks.
这些已足够让皇家检控署起诉他
Well that's more than enough for CPS to charge...
你做到了
You've did it.
你解开了艾格文行动案件,非常好
剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表