剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表
Tania went to her home.
而你前夫当时已在那里
Your ex-husband was already there.
他打发妲雅离开
He sent Tania away.
然后强♥奸♥卡芙莲
Then he raped Katherine.
你知道妲雅之后做了什么吗
Do you know what Tania did next?
包裹妲雅遗体的地毡
You see, Tania's body was found wrapped in a carpet
来自你前夫的单位
that your ex-husband took from his flat.
我们认为妲雅找到他的住处并前往那里
We believe Tania found out where he lived, and she went there.
我们估计,她在那里等他回家,然后他杀死她
We believe she waited till he came home then he killed her,
在他家或附近
at or near his home.
接着,他用地毡包裹她的尸体
Then he wrapped her in the carpet
把她埋在摩菲尔公园的停车场里
and buried her in the car park at Morville Park...
但发生这一切时,他家里有另一个人
But while that was happening there was someone else in this home,
正在收看戴安娜王妃的丧礼:你
watching Princess Diana's funeral: you.
你有让妲雅入屋吗
Did you let Tania in?
你一定知道她是谁
You must have known who she was:
你们是同一类型的女生
you were the similar type,
年纪几乎一样
practically the same age.
你们做了什么?一起看电视?
What did you do? Watch TV together?
抑或聊天等亚卓仁回家
Or did you talk till Adrian got home?
不
No!
不,我们没有看电视或聊天
No... We didn't watch TV or talk,
我那时已几乎饮光一樽酒,也许那令我变得刻薄
I'd drunk nearly a bottle of wine by then, maybe it made me cruel.
我看到她望向他的小提琴
I saw her eyes move to his violin,
于是便说「随便拉奏什么」
so I said play something...
她照做
So she did.
其实她琴技甚至不算很好
She wasn't even very good.
她感到难堪
She was embarrassed.
说自己根本不应该来
She said she shouldn't have come.
我为她而难过,但也非常愤怒
And I felt sorry for her but I was also furious.
她来到我家
She'd come to my home,
我知道这婚姻只是场闹剧,但那里仍是我家
I know that the marriage was a farce, but it was still my home.
之后她便走了?
Then she left...?
她站在那里
She stood there,
穿着短裙,浓妆艳抹
with her short skirt and her make-up.
这时我便知道她是谁
That's when I knew who she was...
另一个我
Another me.
究竟发生什么事
So what happened?
不…
Oh no...
是
Oh yes.
你们以为这些疤痕是怎样得来
Where do you think the scars come from?
我想死…
I wanted to die--
抱歉,我要打断你
I'm sorry, I have to stop you.
我们要带你到警署
We need to take you to a police station.
你们要拘捕我吗
Are you arresting me?
是
Yes.
你要找律师
You need to call a lawyer.
我没有
I don't want one.
有律师又有什么分别
What difference would a lawyer make?
她站在那里,好像想道歉之类
She stood there, as if she wanted to say sorry or something,
然后走向楼梯
then she walked to the stairs.
我忽然燃起一怒烈怒
And I felt this rage,
她那么可悲
how pathetic she was,
我那么可悲
how pathetic I was,
我推了她
I gave her a shove.
她绊倒
She tripped.
单位里的楼梯很斜
The stairs in the flat were steep.
我听到响亮的断裂声
I heard this sharp crack.
我跑下楼梯
I ran down.
她躺在那里,一动不动
She was lying there, completely still.
她的颈断了
Her neck was broken.
我探不到脉搏
I couldn't feel a pulse.
我大叫求救
I shouted for help.
我打给亚卓仁的手♥机♥,打了十几次
I...I called Adrian's mobile, I called it a dozen times,
全都转到留言信箱…
always voice-mail, voicemail.
我当时已很醉
I was already drunk,
并继续饮酒,直至昏倒
then I went on drinking till I passed out.
然后亚卓仁回家
Then Adrian came home.
他做了你们说的一切
He did everything you said.
他拿地毡
Took up the carpet,
包住她的尸体
used it to wrap her body.
之后,他对我说
Afterwards he said to me:
「你杀了她」
You killed her,
「我救了你」
I saved you,
「别妄想说出去」
don't ever say anything...
我没有
And I didn't.
诗佳如何
How's Skye?
还算挺好,经过这一切之后
She's good, all things considered.
是
Yeah.
她说她爱你
She sends her love.
还叫我把这给你
And this.
告诉她,我说谢谢
Tell her I said thank you.
Oh.
我替你做了这个
I made you this.
我自己织针织品,然后在网上出♥售♥
I knit 'em, and I sell 'em on eBay.
这大概不是你的风格,但我欠你太多
It's probably not your thing at all it's just that I owe you so much
我想做点什么
and I wanted to do something--
我很喜欢
I love it.
真的,我只是很高兴诗佳没事
Truly... I'm... I'm just happy Skye's okay,
她还有你
and she's got you.
听说你赢了
I hear you had a win.
我很想下手的是他
I so wanted it to be him.
但最终却是她
But it was her.
法庭会考虑到她遭侵犯和她的年龄
I mean the court will take into account the abuse, her age.
她当年只是18岁
She was just eighteen,
他的刑期绝对可能比她更长
he could end up spending longer inside than her.
你肯定是她杀死妲雅吗
You know for sure she killed Tania?
是她亲口承认
Oh she confessed.
她当时饮醉
She was drunk,
把妲雅推下楼梯
she pushed her down the stairs,
妲雅摔断颈骨
she broke her neck,
她慌张失措
then she panics,
然后饮得更醉
went and got even more drunk.
意思是,手足无措的醉酒青少年
So a terrified drunk teenager
同时是凶手
diagnosed both death,
以及死者的死因
and cause of death.
基本上是
Yeah, basically...
史提夫
Steve...
天啊
Fucking hell.
也许你该再调查一下
Maybe you should look again.
断颈?
Neck break...?
没有
There isn't one.
颈椎很完整
The cervical spine's intact.
亚比嘉说妲雅掉下及摔断颈骨
Abigail said that Tania fell and broke her neck.
她听到响亮的断裂声
She heard a sharp crack.
那应该来自这里,左脚踝
Ah it'll be this: the left ankle,
横向胫骨骨折
a transverse distal fibular fracture.
但她说妲雅不省人事,也没脉搏
But she said that Tania was unconscious and had no pulse, so,
如果她没有断颈
if she didn't break her neck,
她的头部是否受到创伤
was there some sort of head trauma,
例如头骨碎裂?
like a fractured skull?
没有任何头骨碎裂的的痕迹
There's no sign of any skull fractures.
那死因究竟是什么
So what's the cause of death?
这很难说
Well it's hard to say,
遗骸没有脑部
there's no brain,
完全没有任何组织可以化验
there's no soft tissue left at all.
但还有另一处骨折
But there is one other broken bone:
舌骨
it's er, the hyoid.
位于下巴底部
Comes from under here...
有两处向内压♥迫♥性骨折
It shows two inward compression fractures.
光是舌骨骨折,几乎绝不可能致命
Hyoid fractures in isolation are almost never fatal.
剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表