剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表
是班宁带走诗佳吗
Was it Brannon who took Skye?
是
Yes.
你肯定?
You know for sure.
今早8点05分
Eight oh five this morning.
他们有提过班宁的朋友玛妮吗
Have they told you about Brannon's friend Marley?
我还未有机会看资料
I haven't had a chance to look at the intel yet.
她和班宁一起在寄养家庭中长大
She and Brannon grew up in foster care together.
我查问佐珍娜时,她也在场
She was here when I interviewed Georgina,
他借她来确保佐珍娜噤声
he was using her to try to keep her quiet.
他有麻烦便会第一时间找她
She'd be the first person he'd turn to.
你当时在单位里
So you were in the flat...
穿上防护衣
Suit up.
我想你进去到处查看
I want you to look round inside.
当然
Yeah of course,
尽量配合谋杀科的需要
give homicide whatever space they need.
莉丝阿丹玛知道吗
Does Lizzie Adama know?
什么?为什么叫她到命案现场?天啊,图莫…
What, wait why did you send her to the crime scene? Jesus, Thommo...
不,没事
Yeah, no, okay, it's fine.
我一个小时内到,好,再见
I'll be there in an hour. Yes. Bye.
你要去现场?
You're going in?
你又临时有事,我们要带安雅上学
You're on a late turn, we're taking Anya to school.
对不起,谋杀科来我们区调查,还有孩子失踪
I'm sorry. Got a homicide on our patch, and a missing kid.
我得过去
I've got to go.
为何担心莉丝阿丹玛
Why are you worried about Lizzie Adama?
她认识死者和孩子
She knew the victim, and the kid.
真好笑,她总是招引事端
It's funny how she attracts trouble.
我只是一时犯错
She was a mistake,
我已经道歉
for which I have said sorry
也可以继续道歉,直至你满意
and will go on saying sorry for as long as I need to.
我和她已完了,我保证
It is over, I promise.
-最好是,否则… -我准备好了
-It better be, because if it isn't... -I'm ready!
否则我能以你想不到的方式彻底击溃你
Because if it isn't I will damage you in ways you couldn't even imagine.
宝贝
Hey, sweetheart,
出了紧急状况,我要工作
an emergency has come up and I have to go to work.
我很对不起,我爱你
I am so sorry. I love you.
我们目前知道,班宁很夜归
What we know so far is that Brannon was out late.
他在公园的长凳饮酒一小时
He spent over an hour on a park bench drinking,
然后回家
and then he came home...
家里发生争执
There was a fight.
佐珍娜的双臂有自卫造成的伤痕
Georgina's arms show defensive wounds.
他用刀插她数次,她失血致死
He stabbed her several times. She bled to death.
诗佳当时在哪里
Where was Skye?
我们希望她当时在房♥,但我们不知道
We hope, she was in her room. But we don't know.
我们猜他坐下来
We think he sat down...
饮光这樽酒
And finished the bottle,
而佐珍娜趟在他身边
while Georgina just lay there...
然后他冲身换衫
Then he washed, changed his clothes,
带着诗佳和狗离开
got Skye and the dog, and left...
我带你看睡房♥
I'll show you the bedroom.
睡房♥之前也是这么凌乱?
Was it this untidy before?
不,当时单位里井井有条
No. The flat was immaculate.
我可进去吗
Can I?
这些全都是佐珍娜的东西
These are all Georgina's things...
佐珍娜的妈妈?
Georgina's mum?
是,卡菲提尧
Yeah. Cathy Teel.
什么事
What?
班宁是否带同行李箱或背包
Did... did Brannon have a suitcase, or a backpack?
监控片段显示他带着小行李箱
CCTV shows he has a small suitcase.
那是佐珍娜的
It was Georgina's.
她想离开
She'd packed to leave,
并收拾了自己和诗佳的服装
clothes for herself and Skye.
班宁保留诗佳的东西,丢掉佐珍娜的…
Brannon kept Skye's stuff, and chucked Georgina's...
离家
Leaving.
是家暴受害人最危险的做法
One of the most dangerous things
a victim of domestic violence can do.
她很久之前的处境便已非常危险
She was in danger long before she tried to leave.
我们本来有机会救她
And we had a chance to save her.
你以为我不知道?
You think I don't know that?
你觉得我不在乎?
You think I don't care?
我觉得你不够在乎法律
I think you don't care enough about the law.
你没循正确途径办事
Instead of doing things correctly,
反而尝试绕过法律
I think you try to be cleverer than the law.
利用「不同方式和方法」
Use the 'ways and means act',
你肯定听过赫德里马修这样形容
I bet you heard Hadley Matthews call it that.
加点压力和少量事实
Bit of pressure here, bit of economy with the truth there,
忽然间便能成功起诉
and suddenly the case falls apart in court.
这样说不公平
That's not fair
之前不是这样
and it's not how it was.
佐珍娜只是不相信自己有出路
Georgina just didn't believe she had a way out,
直至已经太迟
not until it was too late.
改篇自姬蒂伦顿的小说《死讯》
混账,莎拉
Fuck's sake, Sarah.
什么事?长官
What's wrong, sir?
我该从何说起
Where to bloody start?
你明知道队员饮得烂醉,却接下新案
You knew the team was knackered, and you picked up a new job?
我无法置之不理
I couldn't ignore it.
可以,因为精神爽利的另一队人
You could ignore it, because another team, fresh as the proverbial daisy,
本会在一分钟后接听电♥话♥
would've picked it up a minute later.
抑或你想借此机会到前线调查
Or was this a sneaky attempt to get yourself a nice live job?
-不是… -听我说
-No sir... -Because let me tell you
你尚未准备好当谋杀案的高级督察
you're not ready to be SIO on a murder case,
还差很远
far from it,
而且你自己的案,妲雅缪斯
and your own case, Tania Mills,
你该负责的案件,引起了轩然大♥波♥
the one you're supposed to be running has now blown up a shit storm.
什么
What?
乌利获加被人殴打
Ray Walker just got beaten up,
他的律师打给我,他勃然大怒
I've had his lawyer on the phone, furious.
是谁打他
Who was it?
妲雅缪斯的爸爸
Tania Mills' father.
我早警告过你,若公开获加的相片…
Oh Christ... Sir, I did warn you, we'd be putting Walker on offer...
我知道你说过
Yeah, I know you warned me.
怎样好,快过去处理这件事
Anyway, get over there, sort it out.
这里由我接手
I'll take over here.
我正想联♥系♥佐珍娜的直系家属
I was just about to inform the next-of-kin.
派别人去做
Well send someone else.
快…
Go on, go.
我需要某人把佐珍娜的死讯通知她妈妈
I need someone to deliver the death message to Georgina's mum.
你可以吗
You up for that?
好
Okay.
你有出色的拍档?
You got a solid partner?
是,亚勒夫
Yeah. Arif.
我通常会派家属联络员
Normally I'd send a FLO
但我们目前没有
but we don't have one right now
而我们要赶在传媒公开之前告诉她
and we need to get the news to her before the media does.
把死讯告诉她
Just deliver the death message
一直陪着她,直至探员到场
and stay with her till the detectives arrive.
让他们回答她的任何问题
Let them answer any questions she has.
-明白?-是
-Got it? -Yes.
好,去吧
Alright. Go.
来吧
Let's go!
什么事
What's going on?
伊玲,是我
Elaine, it's me.
我知道,电♥话♥有显示
I know, my phone told me.
妲雅的爸爸刚殴打乌利获加
Tania's dad just beat up Ray Walker.
是,可否说我不知道的事
Yep. Want to tell me something I don't know.
摄录机有化验结果了吗
Do you have result on those cameras?
什么?亚奇带它们到监证室只有5小时
What? Archie only got them to the lab five hours ago.
伊玲,获加被殴打
Elaine, this Walker business
可能变成伦敦警务处的重大丑闻
could turn into a major embarrassment for the Met.
维持伦敦警务处声誉,我真的很重视
Sparing the Met embarrassment, now that's high on my list of priorities.
拜托,致电监证室,催促他们
Please: call the lab, nag them.
剧集 | 塔楼(2021) | 导航列表