Sit down, come on.
坐下啊 别客气
You know, I'm...
其实 我...
with Dad on this one.
我在这事上赞同我爸的意见
You're welcome to stay as...
我们很欢迎你住在这里
as long as you like.
你想住多久都行
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, all...all being well.
一切都很好
Cos that's the catch of being a guest, isn't it? You have to...
因为那是做客最重要的一点 你得...
play by the house rules.
你得遵守主人家里的规矩
And what are those?
有哪些规矩
Well, why don't... why don't we find out?
那我来 亲身教一下你吧
Hey, what's going on?
嘿 怎么回事
Don't know.
我也不知道
Well, she looked upset.
她看上去很生气
I don't know. It's nothing to do with me.
我也不知道 跟我无关
What did you do?
你做了什么
I didn't do anything. Why should I have done something?
我什么都没做 我为什么非要做些什么啊
Because I know you.
因为我了解你
So? This is what you do.
所以呢 你就是这样的人
You always have to make it about you. You switch things.
你总是希望一切以你为中心 背后耍小动作
Just tell me.
老实告诉我吧
All right.
好吧
She...
她...
She hit on me.
她勾引了我
No, it's true. She did.
不 真的 她真那么做了
She came in and hit on me and I rejected her.
她跑进来吧勾引我 我拒绝了她
Why are you lying?
你为什么要撒谎
I'm not lying. She came in here and sat down.
我没撒谎 她跑进来坐下
We chatted, got to know each other, and...
我们聊了会儿 相互了解下 然后...
and then she threw herself at me.
然后她就对我投怀送抱了
Why are you trying to defend her?
你为什么想维护她
You've...you've barely known her a day. She could be anyone.
你认识她都不到一天 她可能是随便什么人
Why are you so sure?
你为何就那么确信呢
You're an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥
Which is the one that you're least comfortable with?
你最担心的是哪一科
English, probably.
或许是英语吧
It's just a lot of writing and so much to do in so little time.
有太多东西要写了 内容太多 时间太短
I think you should be confident. You've done lots of work.
我觉得你该自信点 你复习得很刻苦啊
How many weeks is it now that you've got?
你还有几周时间
I've got about, I think it's... what, till I get my grades?
我大概有...是说距离发成绩还有几周吗
Let's think positive. We're confident, and...
我们积极一点吧 多点信心
Nigel, I think he's doing it for the money, not for...
奈杰 我觉得他是为钱而做的 而不是...
What, for the gaming?
不是为了游戏本身吗
You said you were feeling good about it, though, didn't you?
你之前说你感觉很好 对吧
Hi, Mum.
嗨 妈
You OK?
你还好吧
Your dad says I've not been...
你♥爸♥爸说我没有...
as welcoming as I could have been.
表现出该有的热情好客
How?
怎么会
She... I've tried to be welcoming.
她... 我已经努力表现得热情好客了
You...you have. You have.
你...你已经做到了 真的
She's here. She's staying.
她来了这里 也住了下来
I mean, how much more welcoming can you be?
你还要多热情好客才行呢
Well, I've found it... ..
我觉得很...
tricky.
难以应对
I've found...
我觉得...
It's probably irrational, but I've found it...hard.
虽然这可能不够理性 但我真的觉得好难
I don't want you to worry, Mum.
我不希望你担心 妈
It's a good thing this happening, this.
像这样已经是难得的好事了
I just want it to be a good thing for all of us, you know?
我只是希望这对我们大家而言都是好事
I don't want it to destabilise what we have.
我不想破坏我们已经拥有的生活
I love you, sweetheart.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, too, Mum.
我也爱你 妈
I still worry about Cassie, though.
我还是担心凯西
There's lots we don't know about her.
我们对她还有很多不了解的地方
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I don't know.
我也不知道
What's up?
怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine.
我 我没事
So, I was thinking, maybe we could...
我刚刚想着 或许我们可以...
pick up the rest of your stuff from the hostel tomorrow.
明天把你剩下的行李从宿舍拿过来
The hostel?
宿舍
Yeah, so I can give them a call,
是啊 我可以先给他们打个电♥话♥
let them know to expect us.
告知一下我们要过去
Why don't we talk about this tomorrow.
不如我们明天再谈这事儿吧
I'd rather talk about it now, to be honest.
老实说 我希望现在就谈
Why?
为什么
Because it doesn't exist.
因为那根本就不存在
Does it, Cassie?
对不对 凯西
What road did my parents die on?
我父母是死在哪条路上的
It was the motorway.
是高速公路
What car were they driving?
他们当时开的是什么车
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Because it didn't happen, Cassie.
因为车祸根本就没发生 凯西
Because they're not dead!
因为他们根本就没死
It's... It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样的
Why? Tell me.
为什么 告诉我
I didn't want to live there any more, and I thought...
我不想再生活在那里了 我想着...
if you knew they were alive, then...
如果你知道他们还活着 那你...
We'd send you back?
我们会把你送回去吗
It's a free country, Cassie,
这是个自♥由♥的国家 凯西
you can go wherever you want.
你想去哪儿都行
Not when you're 14.
但如果你才14岁就不行
I'm not the only one that's lied.
我不是唯一撒了谎的人
They knew about me for years, Dean,
他们知道我的存在已经好几年了 迪恩
and they didn't say anything.
但他们却什么都没说
No, you just hang on a second, please.
不是 稍等一下
They promised that they'd find you another family, Cassie.
他们当初保证会为你另外找一户收养家庭的 凯西
You left me. You took him and you left me.
你丢下了 你带走了他 丢下了我
We'd already had Alex by then.
我们当时已经有艾利克斯了
Mum told me, when I was born they came to the hospital.
妈跟我说 我出生时 他们去了医院
She asked them to take me.
她请求他们收养我
And you refused.
但你们拒绝了
They said they would find you another family.
他们说会为你另外找一户收养人家的
They just left me, Dean.
他们直接抛下了我 迪恩
Well, what did you expect us to do?
你指望我们怎么做呢
Just keep on compensating for your mother's mistakes?
不断弥补你妈妈犯下的过错吗
It wasn't fair on us.
那对我们也不公平
"Mistakes"?
"过错"
Oh, God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
天啊 抱歉 我不是那个意思
Just...listen... Listen, we love you, Dean.
听我说 我们爱你 迪恩
We love you.
我们爱你
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!!
迪恩
Tell me about real life, Cassie.
告诉你真正的生活吧 凯西
About Mum.
关于妈妈
And Dad. I'm not going to do this.
以及爸爸 我不会告诉你的
Maybe the truth about your wrists.
那不如说说关于你手腕伤疤的真♥相♥吧
I'm not a total idiot.
我不是个彻底的傻瓜
There was no barbed wire, I know that much.
肯定不是铁刺网弄伤的 这一点我敢肯定
So, why did you do it?
你为什么要那么做
To see.
就为了看看
To see what?
看看什么
If it mattered.
会不会引起别人的在意
Well, it does.
有人在意的
It matters to me.
我很在意
You matter to me.
你对我来说很重要
I never meant to lie to you.
我不是有意想骗你的