Hello.
你好呀
I'm missing a cuff link. Have you seen it?
我找不到一只袖扣了 你看见了吗
No, sorry. All right, well, Matt's here.
没有 抱歉 好吧 马特已经到了
You look so handsome.
你看上去好帅啊
You look amazing.
你看上去太棒了
See you there, then. See you there.
到婚礼现场再见了 到那里再见吧
What do I do? What would you do?
我该怎么做 如果是你会怎么做
Forget it. Forget about it.
忘了它 全都忘掉
Put it out of your mind.
抛到九霄云外去
Well, I'm not sure I can.
我不太确定我能否做到
Of course you can. You have to.
你当然可以了 你必须做到
Have to?
必须吗
Yes. Why?
是的 为什么
Because you love him.
因为你爱他
And he loves you and that's all that matters.
他也爱你 那才是最重要的
Well, he hasn't hurt you, has he?
他没有伤害过你 不是吗
He's not done that to you, has he?
他没有对你做过那种事 不是吗
No.
没有
Well, then. Poor chap.
那不就行了 可怜的家伙
There are fruit loops out there, Charlotte.
这个世界上有很多疯子 夏洛特
These things can happen.
像那种事确实是有可能发生的
Tom got involved with the wrong person. Poor guy.
汤姆遇人不淑 可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
I can't imagine...
我都无法想象...
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 你说得对
Yeah. Well, that's that.
是啊 就这样了
Mum, there is something else, though.
妈 其实还有一件别的事
Charlotte, why are you doing this? Getting yourself in a state.
夏洛特 你为什么要这样 赶紧调整好状态
What for? It's just nerves. That's all.
何必这样 你就是太紧张了 仅此而已
Please, Mum. Please. I need your help on this.
求你了 妈妈 我需要你的帮助
All right.
好吧
I'm listening.
我听着呢
When it was my birthday, er, we went out with some friends,
我生日的时候 我们和一些朋友一起出去玩了
and...
然后...
We came back to my house, me and him, and...
我们回到了我家 我和他 然后...
I was really drunk, so was he, and...
我当时真的很醉 他也是 然后...
He wanted to, you know?
他想那个
And I didn't want to, I felt sick,
但我不想 我感觉很恶心
I thought I was going to be sick.
我以为我要吐了
And I just remember he sort of...
我记得他有点...
he like grabbed me,
他像是用力抓住了我
and I think...
我觉得...
I think he sort of shook me.
我觉得他好像用力摇晃了我几下
I think he shook me.
我觉得他晃了我几下
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I don't know what I'm saying, I just...
我也不知道我什么意思 只是...
I think I was, like, afraid of him.
我觉得我当时 很怕他
Not for long, but if I'm really honest with myself,
就持续了一小会儿 但如果真要坦白说的话
I think I was like a bit scared of him.
我觉得我当时有点怕他
Ok.
好吧
So what does it mean?
那意味着什么
Well, I wasn't there, was I?
我当时又不在场 不是吗
No, I know you weren't actually there, Mum,
不 我知道你当时并不在场 妈
but knowing what you know now,
但是现在你已经知道了这么些事
what are your thoughts? What do you think?
你的想法是怎样的 你怎么看
You know what I think, Charlotte?
你知道我是怎么想的吗 夏洛特
I think you're 29.
我觉得你已经29岁了
I think all your friends are married.
我觉得你所有的朋友都已经结婚了
I think you've been single for most of your adult life
我觉得你成年后大部分时间都是单身状态
because you keep finding problems with decent men
因为就算你遇到好男人 也总在挑他们的毛病
and you can't find a problem with this one
现在你终于挑不出这个男人的问题了
so you just made it up.
你就胡编乱造了一个
Look, it's Tom.
听着 那是汤姆啊
It's Tom, your lovely Tom,
是汤姆啊 你心爱的汤姆啊
who, you know, sorts out your whites from your coloureds
他愿意帮你把白衣服和彩色衣服分开来洗
and arranges fireworks for your birthday.
在你生日的时候为你安排焰火表演
I mean, I would love all that.
我肯定会被这些事感动的
It's going to be fine.
一切都会好的
It's going to be absolutely fine.
一切都会没问题的
Hello!
有人吗
Hello, Mum!
你好啊 妈
Talk about cutting it fine. Bloody hell!
来的正是时候 天啊
Hello, Bridey.
你好啊 布莱蒂
Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快来 快来 快来
Bee, you're home! I know.
小布 你终于回家了 我懂的
Don't take my eye out.
可别把我的眼珠子给挖出来了
Aren't you supposed to get a professional to do all this?
你难道不是该找个专业化妆师来弄吗
Well, I don't want any fuss.
我可不想麻烦
Hold still.
别动
There you are.
好了
Good.
很漂亮
Charlotte, are you all right?
夏洛特 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
I need some lipstick. Yeah.
我想抹些口红 好的
You look good.
你看上去真漂亮
Mad, isn't it?
很疯狂 对吧
Right.
好了
OK. See you downstairs.
好了 我们楼下见吧
You know, this is the happiest day of my life.
今天是我这一生中最开心的一天
Oh, Dad.
老爸
What about your own wedding?
你当年自己结婚那天不算吗
No, it's happier than that.
不 我今天比那天更开心
What about when we were born?
那我们出生的那天呢
No, no, this is definitely happier.
也比不上 绝对是今天更开心
You see, this is your life, Char.
这才是你的人生 夏尔
This is...your real life about to start.
你真正的人生 就要开始了
Being a child, school, uni... that's not it.
当孩子 去上学 那些都不是真正的人生
It's getting married, having children,
而结婚 生子
filling your house with lovely things.
用可爱的东西填满自己的家
That's really living.
那才是真正的生活
I don't know, Dad. I mean, there was life before.
我也不知道 老爸 之前也算是人生啊
Not like this.
但跟这可不一样
This is the big stuff.
这可是大事
This is the meat of the meal.
就像是人生中最浓墨重彩的一笔
All right, I'll check they're ready, and come and get you.
好了 我去看看准备好没 然后再来接你
What do you think about me marrying him?
你如何看待我嫁给他这件事
Great.
好极了
Yeah, great. He's great.
是的 好极了 他人真的很好
What do you really think?
你究竟是怎么想的
What?
什么
Did anything happen between you two?
你们两个之间发生过什么吗
No. No, God, no.
没 没有 天啊
He was your friend.
他本来就是你的朋友
He wasn't. That's the thing. He wasn't my friend.
他不是 问题就在于此 他不是我朋友
I met him with you in the pub that first time.
我第一次见到他就是陪你去酒吧的时候
Yeah, we went to the same uni, Charlotte. Charlotte?
是的 我们是同一所大学的同学 夏洛特
Swear nothing happened between you two.
对我发誓 你们之间没发生过任何事
I swear nothing happened between us.
我发誓我们之间没发生过任何事
My God, what is wrong with you?
天啊 你是怎么回事啊
I don't know. I don't know.
我也不知道 我也不知道
I don't know what's happening. I don't know what I'm doing.
我也不知道是怎么回事 我不知道我在干什么
This girl who accused him. What happened?
当年那个指控他的女孩 是怎么回事
I don't know.
我也不知道
You do. Just tell me. What happened?
你知道的 告诉我 到底发生了什么事
There were rumours.
当时有一些传言
Then why the hell didn't you say something?
那你之前怎么不告诉我啊
I wasn't here, was I?
我并不在家 好吗
She was just a crazy person, right? She was ill.
她就是个疯子 对吧 她有病
She had mental problems, right?
她精神有问题 对吧
Yeah. I don't know. Probably.
是啊 我也不知道 可能吧