She said that she don't want to see me any more.
她说她再也不想见到我了
She said it's over for good this time.
她说这次是彻底结束了
I'm sorry, bro.
我很遗憾 兄弟
Maybe the best thing to do now is...
或许现在最好的做法就是...
is to leave. No.
离开 不
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No.
不要
I'm not going nowhere.
我不会离开的
I ain't giving up.
我不会放弃的
No, I'm not hearing that.
不 我就当没听到
You know she's seeing somebody else?
你知道她跟别人好上了吗
She's seeing somebody else, Ray.
她现在又找了个人 雷
Can you believe it?
你敢相信吗
I'm only telling you this cos you're my brother, yeah?
我就跟你老实说吧 因为你是我兄弟
I'm not going nowhere. Nowhere, until I find this guy.
我哪里都不会去的 除非我找出那个人
And Ray? Ray.
雷 雷
When I find him...
等我找到他
..Only God can save him, cos Ray, I'm going to kill him.
只有上帝才能救他 因为我会杀了他的 雷
I'm going to kill him, Ray.
我要杀了他 雷
It's difficult, innit?
那很难办 不是吗
It's really difficult, this.
这事真的很艰难
It's not easy on you and it's not easy on me,
对你来说不容易 对我也不容易
but we're strong people.
但我们是坚强的人
We're strong and we love each other. That's important.
我们很坚强 并且相爱着 那是最重要的
Look at me.
看着我
It's important.
那是很重要的
We're in this together.
我们要一起共同面对
Yeah?
好吗
Yeah.
好的
I just want it to be proper.
我只是希望做得高尚一点
I just want to...you know?
我只是想...
Sick of the lying, secrets and all that.
我厌倦了谎言 秘密什么的
Me too.
我也是
Who is this then? I don't know.
那个人到底是谁 我不知道
Ray! I don't know. I don't know.
雷 我不知道 我不知道
You know, Ray. I don't know.
你知道的 雷 我不知道
Brother, why are you lying, bruv? I can see it, bruv.
兄弟 你为什么要撒谎 我能看得出来
Why... Look, why are you lying, bro? Don't lie to me, man.
为什么 你为什么要撒谎 别对我撒谎啊
I'm not. I'm not lying. Ray,
我 我没撒谎 雷
Stop lying, bruv. You're lying to me.
别再撒谎了 兄弟 你在对我撒谎
Don't... You're hurting me. Listen to me.
别 你这是在伤害我的感情 听我说
Bruv, you're hurting me, bruv. I'm not trying to hurt you.
兄弟 你这是在伤我的心 我没想伤害你
I'm hurting right now. Don't do that.
我现在觉得很受伤 别这样
Come on, don't do that, man. Listen to me.
拜托 别这样 兄弟 听我说
Stop lying to me, bro. Listen to me.
别再对我撒谎了 兄弟 听我说
Bruv, don't lie.
兄弟 别对我撒谎
I'm telling you something for your own good, yeah.
我想告诉你一些事 是为了你好
I'm trying to tell you something for your own good.
我想告诉你一些事 是为了你好
Ray, who is he? Now step back. Don't do this.
雷 那人到底是谁 退后 别这样
Bruv, answer the question.
兄弟 回答我啊
Listen to me, man! What's wrong with you?! Listen!
听我说 你到底是什么毛病 好好听着
Haven't I always had your back?
我难道不是一直在背后挺你吗
I've always been there for you, bruv.
我一直在你身边支持着你 兄弟
I know you're hurting. I know.
我知道你感到很受伤 我懂的
But it's over.
但你们已经结束了
It's over.
结束了
You have to accept that.
你必须接受这个事实
Brother, yo, I love you, man.
兄弟 我爱你
Like, the best thing you can do...
你现在最好的打算
The best thing you can do right now,
你现在最好的打算
yeah, is leave.
就是离开
If you love her, you'll do that for her.
如果你爱她 你就该为她离开
Do it for yourself.
当是为了你自己这么做
Shi...
该死的
Are you going to be all right, yeah? I'll be cool.
你会没事的吧 我会好的
Just take care of yourself, yeah? Yeah.
好好照顾自己 好吗 好的
I love you. I love you too, bro.
我爱你 我也爱你 兄弟
I'll help you. Yeah.
我来帮你 好的
I'm going to miss you. I'm going to miss you, too.
我会想你的 我也会想你的
I love you, yeah? I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Take care of yourself, and be good. I will.
好好照顾自己 乖乖的 我会的
Do you hear me? Yes!
你听见了吗 是的
See you later. See you.
再见了 再见
I can't believe I've done this.
我真不敢相信我做出了这种事
He's my... He's my brother.
他...他是我兄弟啊
I mean, how can this be the right thing?
像这么做怎么可能是对的呢
We should have told him. No.
我们应该告诉他的 不
I should have told him. No.
我应该告诉他的 不
No, you know what he's like.
不行 你也知道他那个人
Oh, baby, I feel so shit.
宝贝 我感觉好难受
I feel so bad.
我感觉好愧疚
It's going to get better.
会好起来的
I promise you, it seems shit now,
我保证 现在虽然很难受
but it's going to get better.
但一切都会好起来的
You did it for us, remember?
你是为我们才那样做的 记得吗
I'm going to miss him.
我会想他的
I know you are.
我知道你会的
You've got me. I know.
你还有我啊 我知道
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Did you hear that? Did I hear what?
你听见了吗 听见什么
Stay there.
待在房♥里
Please, I'm coming with you... I'm coming with you.
不行 我要跟你一起 跟你一起下去
Ray. Bruv, listen. I didn't...
雷 兄弟 听着 我不是...
Ray! It wasn't meant to be like this, bruv, I swear...
雷 本来不该是这种局面的 兄弟 我发誓
What it meant? So all this time it was you.
那该是什么样的 所以一直以来都是你
I told you to go. It's been you.
我叫你离开了啊 是你
Why don't you go? Why did you come back?
你怎么不走呢 你为什么又跑回来了
Why did you come? Why did you do this?
你为什么要回来 你为什么要这样
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
My own brother! Ray, it's you.
我的好兄弟 雷 竟然是你
Are you crazy? It's been you.
你是疯了吗 竟然是你
Are you crazy? What do you mean, am I crazy?
你是疯了吗 什么叫我疯了
What are you going to shoot me?
你打算对我开枪吗
You've been lying to me all this time.
你一直在对我撒谎
What are you going to shoot me? Shut up! Shut...
你打算对我开枪吗 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Come here. Ant.
闭嘴 过来 安东
Come... Come here! Listen...
过来 给我过来 听我说
I'm talking to you. Put the gun down.
我在跟你说话呢 把枪放下
Shut up! Put the gun down!
闭嘴 把枪放下
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
You're my little brother! Put the gun down.
你是我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 把枪放下
You're not my brother. You're not... of course I'm your brother.
你不是我兄弟 你不是 我当然是你兄弟了
You're not my brother!
你不是我兄弟
You are NOT my brother. Yeah?
你不是我兄弟 明白吗
You're dead to me. dead!
你对我而言已经死了 死了
Go on, shoot me, then! Go on, yeah? Go on!
那你对我开枪啊 来啊
Do it! Shoot your brother.
来啊 对着你兄弟开枪啊
Shoot your brother. Pussy.
对着你兄弟开枪啊 狗逼
You think she's going to love you after?
你觉得我死了她就会爱你吗
Is that what you think? Pussy! Come here.
你是这么想的吗 狗逼 过来
Get on your fucking knees, man. I'm not getting on my knees.
给我跪下 我不会跪下的
Get the fuck on your knees.
给我跪下
Do what you're doing. All right? Put the gun down.
你想怎样就怎样吧 把枪放下
Put the gun down and get out.
把枪放下 滚出去
Get out of my house!
滚出我家
Get out of my house, Anthony!
滚出我家 安东尼
I don't love you!
我不爱你
It's done! It's over.
已经完了 早结束了
I feel nothing, now just get out and leave, please!
我对你毫无爱意 请你立刻出去
Get out.
出去