and none of this Bruno nonsense.
而不是布鲁诺什么的烂名字
Oh, hush now. Hush now.
别哭了 别哭了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You did what?
你做了什么
You fucking helped her?
你竟然真的帮她就死了
No, it's OK.
不 没关系的
Is it? It's OK, is it?
是吗 没关系 是吗
I spoke to the police. You spoke to the police?
我跟警方谈过了 你还跟警方谈过了
I told them that we often met for lunch at the surgery
我跟他们说 我们经常在手术室见面去吃午餐
and she must have taken it herself
她肯定是自己服下那些药的
because the lock on the cabinet was broken because of the break-in.
因为之前的入室行窃 柜子的锁都被砸了
How long did it take?
那些药让她多久就死去的
Not long.
很快
Was she all right?
她当时还好吧
Yeah, she was.
是的 挺好的
And you were with her, you, like, you waited?
你当时陪在她身边吗 你等着她死去吗
Were you there?
你当时在场吗
Did she say anything?
她说什么了吗
She said, "Thank you."
她说 谢谢
Oh, sweetheart.
宝贝儿
Brian?
布莱恩怎么样
What's funny about Brian?
布莱恩这名字有什么好笑的啊
Brian the snail.
动画片中的蜗牛布莱恩
Alvin? Stardust.
艾文 斯塔杜特
是英国歌♥手兼舞台剧演员
艾文·斯塔杜特
Or chipmunk. I like the '70s names.
或者《鼠来宝》 我喜欢70年代的名字
I like Ziggy Stardust.
我喜欢兹姬·斯塔杜特
I quite like Ziggy. Yeah.
我也喜欢兹姬 是啊
在歌♥中塑造的一个人物
兹姬·斯塔杜特是大卫·鲍伊
Maybe not. Bit glam rock, though, isn't it?
或许还是不喜欢 有点华丽摇滚风 是吧
Gordon? Gordon Brown.
戈登 前首相戈登·布朗
What about...
那不如...
Arthur?
亚瑟
What? Arthur.
什么 亚瑟
That was my dad's name. Yeah, I know.
我爸就叫这个名字 是啊 我知道
What do you think? Yeah, I like it.
你觉得怎么样 我挺喜欢的
Yeah, OK. Arthur. Arthur.
好吧 亚瑟 亚瑟
Aren't you clever?
你可真聪明啊
Oh, he likes it.
他也喜欢呢
He's got hiccups.
他在打嗝呢