Yes, er...upstairs. First on the left.
当然 在楼上 左边第一间
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing?! Get out!
你在干什么 滚出去
Get out of this room. Sorry, I...
滚出这里 抱歉 我...
What are you doing in here?
你跑到这里来干什么
I just wanted to have a look at him.
我只是想看看他
Get out. Sorry.
出去 抱歉
What were you doing? I was just looking.
你刚刚是干什么啊 我只是看看而已
I thought I heard him cry.
我好像听到他哭了
What do you mean looking? Did you touch him?
什么叫看看 你碰了他吗
I think we should end this session now.
我觉得今天的咨♥询♥就到这里结束吧
Now.
立刻出去
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Why? Why? Tell me now!
为什么 为什么 立刻告诉我
Tell me the truth. All right, sh.
跟我说实话 好吧
You can't, though, can you, eh? You can't!
你说不出 是吧 你说不出
All right, all right... You can't fucking tell me the truth!
好吧 听我说 你没办法对我说实话
Oh, my God.
天啊
Listen... I fucking hate you!
听我说 我好恨你
Listen, listen, listen a bit.
听着 稍微听我说几句
All I can say is, it isn't...it isn't what you...
我只能说 事实不是...
it isn't what you think it is.
事实不是你想的那样
It isn't what you think it is.
真不是你想的那样
How can it not be what I think it is?
怎么可能不是我想的那样
I know, but it isn't, it isn't, it isn't.
我懂的 但真不是 不是你想的那样
It isn't what you think it is.
真的不是你想的那样
It's not...
不是...
It's not about you. It's not...
不是你的原因 不是...
It isn't about you or you not being, or me not...
不是你的原因 或你做的不够好 或者我...
It's not about me not loving you, or me not...
不是因为我不爱你 或者我...
wanting to be with you, it really isn't.
不想跟你在一起 真的不是的
Well, what is it about, then?
那到底是什么原因
What is it about, then?!
到底是什么原因
I... I don't know. I don't know. It's not... It wasn't...
我 我也说不清 反正不是...不是...
All I know is that I do love you.
我只知道我真的很爱你
Don't come near me. Don't come near me.
别靠近我 别靠近我
All right, I'm not going to.
好吧 我不碰你
Oh, God, I can't, I just can't...
天啊 我做不到 我真的做不到
The last... The last thing that I ever, ever want to do is hurt you.
我最不想做的事就是伤害你
That's the last...
那是我最不愿意...
thing that I ever, ever, ever, want to do.
那是我这辈子永远都不愿做的事
You're the last person that I would ever want to hurt.
我最不愿意伤害的人就是你
You and Becca are the last... the things that I do love.
你和贝卡 我真的很爱你们
I do love most in the world.
你们是我在这世间的至爱
I know it sounds... I know it sounds...
我知道这听上去 听上去很...
..Strange.
奇怪
But...
但是
I thought I was...
我觉得我...
I thought I was actually...
我以为我实际上...
I thought I was actually doing something to...
我以为我的所为实际上是
..that would make everybody...
能够让所有人
..happier in a...in a... I know that sounds very...
都更幸福一些 我知道这听上去
very odd.
很古怪
I'm just so...so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I think it's probably best that I get this out straightaway.
我觉得我最好还是直说了吧
I am very angry at this, er, situation.
我对于眼下的情形感到非常愤怒
I'm very angry with Phil, of course, and I'm very angry, er...
我当然很气菲尔 而且我也很气...
I know this isn't professional
我知道这样很不专业
but I'm very angry that you came into my house
但我很气你跑到我家
and into my life and pretended to be someone that you are not.
闯入我的生活 并且特意伪装成另一个人
How did you think that could help?
你以为那样会有什么用啊
I don't care.
我不管
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Of course I do.
我当然爱了
Do you love him?
那你爱他吗
Yes. I do.
是的 我爱
I'm married to him.
我是他的妻子
So what do we do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
Well, have you talked to Phil? Have you asked him what he wants?
你跟菲尔谈过了吗 你问过他想怎么办了吗
I don't think he knows what he wants.
我觉得他也搞不清他到底想怎么样
This sort of worked when we didn't know about each other.
之前我们不知道对方的存在时 似乎一切都很融洽
We could carry on.
我们可以继续那样
We could carry on just like it is now.
我们可以像现在这样继续下去
Is that such a crazy idea?
那个想法很疯狂吗
Maybe this could...still work.
或许这样 依然是能行得通的
Maybe somehow we could make it work.
或许我们可以共同努力维持下去
He's here.
他来了
It's absolutely horrible out.
外面真是冷得要死
Well, shall we talk it through?
我们该彻底谈谈吗
Yeah, yes.
嗯 是的
What...so what did you two, um...
你们 你们两个...
What did you two discuss?
你们谈了些什么
Well, we, um...
我们...
..We wondered if there was...
我们想着是不是有办法
..Some way of making this work.
能让我们 和谐共处
Is that right?
是吗
This is bullshit.
真是太扯淡了
Lexie?
莱克丝
Lex?
莱克丝