Was he capable of it?
他真的会那样吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么办
Drive.
开车
What?
什么
Drive.
开车
Let's drive the car now. Let's go.
我们把车开走吧 快点
Where would we go?
我们去哪儿
Anywhere, it doesn't matter.
随便哪里 都无所谓啊
If you want to, we can.
如果你想逃离 我们可以那样做的
Everyone will get over it. Even Tom.
每个人最终都会淡忘这事的 包括汤姆
What will happen?
那会发生什么事
You won't marry him.
你将不会嫁给他
You'll move on. You'll be OK.
你会向前看 你会好的
I'll be OK.
我会好的
Well, you'll feel bad for a bit, then you'll feel OK.
你或许会稍有愧疚 但之后你会觉得一切都好了
I'll feel OK.
我会觉得一切都好的
This is your life. You're not sure.
这是你的人生 但你根本不确定
You need to be sure, Char.
你必须确定才行 夏尔
I need to be sure. My God. I can't do it.
我必须确定 天啊 我做不到
We'll just drive. We'll drive.
我们直接开车吧 随便开
Let's go. Let's drive.
我们走吧 直接开车走吧
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Are you going up, then?
你要上楼吗
Yeah.
嗯
Good night, Bee.
晚安 小布
My husband.
我丈夫
Come in.
请进
Hi, I just wanted to say goodbye.
嗨 我只是想来道个别
I feel like I barely spoke to you yesterday.
我觉得我昨天几乎就没跟你说上话
Yeah. Are you off, then?
是啊 你是要走了吗
Yeah. Taxi's here.
是啊 出租车在等着呢
I've got the passports, so...
我把护照也都准备好了
Well, she's no idea where we're going.
她完全不知道我们要去哪儿
That's nice.
那可真好
You had fun?
你玩得开心吗
Yeah, it was great.
是啊 婚礼很棒
Yeah, just great, or...?
好吧 就很棒还是...
Wonderful. It was wonderful.
超级完美 真的超级完美
Good. Good.
很好 那就好
Did you stay up late?
你昨天熬夜了吗
Yeah, really late. Too late, really.
是啊 熬得很晚 太晚了
You all right though, are you?
不过你还好吧 对吧
Hung-over, but...
有点宿醉 但是...
No, I mean last night you were quite quiet.
不 我是说昨晚你一直很安静
I dunno, not yourself.
我也说不清 跟平常的你不一样
It's just a lot, isn't it?
昨天要面对的事太多 不是吗
Seeing everyone. Catching up.
见到那么多人 叙旧
Yeah. Yeah. No, it's been a while.
是啊 是啊 是有段时间没见面了
I had a lovely time, Tom. She's really happy.
我玩得很开心 汤姆 她也很开心
Well, I'm part of the family now, so...
我现在也是你们这个家的一份子了
I know.
我懂的
Are your bags down?
你的包都拿下去了吗
Yeah. Good. All right. Right.
是啊 很好 那就好
Everyone's waiting to see us off. OK. Bye.
大家都等着欢送我们呢 好的 再见
Are you coming down?
你要下去吗
I'm so hung-over, Char. I don't think I can face everyone.
我宿醉太严重了 夏尔 我觉得我没办法见人
I'm so sorry. Fair enough.
我很抱歉 好吧
Bye. Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Bon voyage. See you.
一路平安 再见
Have a wonderful time. Bye.
祝你们玩得开心 再见
Thank you. Bye. Bye.
谢谢你 再见 再见
Oh, here they are.
他们终于下来了
Come on, then. Press on. Press on.
快点 往前走 快点走
Come here, come here. Quick, quick. Bye, Daddy.
快点 来 迅速抱一个 再见 爸爸
Thank you for everything. It's been great.
谢谢你们所做的一切 一切都很棒
You take care of her, now. I will.
你要好好照顾她 我会的
Come here, my baby.
快过来 宝贝
Good luck, Tom. Good luck. Thank you, Doug.
祝你们好运 汤姆 谢谢你 道格
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
Not at all. See you in three weeks.
别客气 三周后再见了
Sure, sure. You have a fantastic time
好的 好的 你一定要好好玩
and you call me every day.
记得每天都要给我打电♥话♥
Char, come on.
夏尔 快来啊
Char, get in.
夏尔 快上车啊
Charlotte, what are you doing? Get in the car.
夏洛特 你在干什么 快上车啊
Charlotte?
夏洛特
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥逼的是怎么回事啊
You're being insane. Come on. Come on.
你疯了吧 快来啊 快上车啊
Come on.
快啊
Char, come on. Get in. Char, get in the car.
夏尔 快点啊 夏尔 上车啊
Charlotte, get in the car.
夏洛特 快上车啊